剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I promise.
我保证
Okay, guys, we've bought ourselves a few more hours.
各位 我们又争取了几小时时间
Hardison, breadcrumbs--
哈德森 搞定全部细节
the Myerson family and the car itself.
梅耶森家族 还有那辆车
Sophie, Eliot, we need to distract the marshal
苏菲 埃利奥特 我们得把法警
just a little bit longer.
多拖住一会儿
You know what to do.
你们知道该怎么做的
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
I swear, if you even think of running off on me,
我发誓 如果你胆敢跑
I will use every means in my--
我会不折手段...
Hello. How you doing?
你好 你好吗
We just moved in two doors down.
我们刚刚搬到隔壁第二家
I'm Frannie Mcelroy.
我叫弗朗尼·迈克尔罗伊
This is my husband... Barry Mcelroy.
这是我的丈夫 巴里·迈克尔罗伊
We're the Mcelroys.
我们是迈克尔罗伊夫妇
Is your husband around?
你丈夫在家吗
We heard that you two are just so sweet.
我们听说你俩十分恩爱
Let me ask you a question.
问个问题
What kind of security system are you guys using?
你们家用的是什么安全系统
'Cause you never can be too careful these days.
这年头儿可得小心谨慎了
Okay, you know what?
不好意思
This really isn't a good time,
我现在不方便
so if you two could come back another t--
麻烦你们换个时间再...
Before I forget.
差点忘了
We baked you a fruitcake.
我们给你做了个水果蛋糕
Just a little something to thank you
聊表谢意
for letting us join your neighborhood!
感谢你让我们成为邻居
They always throw out the cake, but they keep the tray.
他们总会扔掉蛋糕 留下托盘
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
What, do I have to tell you everything I do now?
干嘛 我得把一举一动都告诉你吗
We have to be joined at the hip.
我们必须形影不离
You can't just go anywhere you please.
你不能高兴去哪就去哪
Not anymore.
不行
Well, I'm here now. That is not the point.
我现在回来了 问题不在这儿
I guess that's what it's like, retirement?
我想退休了大概就这样吧
...You're trying to run my life.
你想掌控我的生活
I got to work. I come home. I go to work. I come home.
上班 回家 上班 回家
I mean, you're smothering me!
你让我窒息
Just all up in each other's business 24/7.
全天候掺和对方的生活
Nothing to do.
无所事事
I could never retire. Could you-- would you ever--
我永远不会退休 你会...你想...
No, hell, no.
不会 当然不会
Good. Good. Are you sure you
很好 不错 你确定你...
Good.
很好
Then we're on the same page.
我们想法一致
Eliot told you.
埃利奥特告诉你了
You were flailing just a little bit.
你只是有点小小的动摇
A skosh? Yeah, a skosh.
一点点 对 一点点
There's a problem.
有个问题
This couple-- they rang the bell.
有对夫妻 他们按响门铃
They said that they moved in a few doors down.
他们说刚搬到隔壁
I didn't actually see anyone moving in!
我根本没看到有人搬进来
The house is empty,
房♥子是空的
and they were acting really strange.
他们的行为真的很怪异
Acting strange? In Portland?
行为怪异 在波特兰
They could be hired guns.
他们可能是职业杀手
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
You get recognized on the golf course,
你在高尔夫球场被认出
and two days later, Mr. and Mrs. Smith show up?
然后两天后 史密斯夫妇就出现了
How do I get you to understand
要我怎么说你才会明白
that there are people trying to kill you?!
有人要杀了你
The kind of people that--
那些人...
I'm gonna go to my crappy bookstore job now.
我现在要去那蹩脚的书店工作了
Is that okay with you?
这你没意见吧
Fine.
好
Your phone.
你的手♥机♥
I got the bookstore covered.
我已经搞定书店了
I cloned his laptop, and I'm wired into his phone.
复♥制♥了他的手提电脑 入侵了他的手♥机♥
We're in, baby.
一切就绪 宝贝
Cha-ching.
小菜一碟
This guy knows what he's doing.
这家伙相当在行
He spent the last hour playing six degrees of immigration.
花了一个小时查了六代移♥民♥
Now he's looking for records of upkeep
现在他在查找我们那辆帕卡德的
and parts ordered for our Packard.
维修记录和零件订单
Yeah, well, he wants to make sure
对 他想证实
the car's been parked in the barn since the war.
那辆车二战后就一直停在谷仓里
I'm on it.
我来搞定
There we go.
走起
Specialty website. Okay, look.
专门网站 好了 看
I'm logged into a chat room for classic cars.
我在登陆一个关于古董车的聊天室
How many people are there?
里面有多少人
12. 7 of them are me.
12人 有七个是我
Okay, guys, we got a problem.
好了 各位 有麻烦了
Right now he's calling the granddaughter
他现在打电♥话♥给
of Mussolini's custom-coach builder-- in Italy.
墨索里尼定制汽车制♥造♥者的孙女 在意大利
Okay. Hardison, uh, divert the call.
好的 哈德森 把电♥话♥转过来
Ready?
准备好了吗
He's dialing a number.
他在打电♥话♥
It's got a Manhattan code. I think it's somebody he knows.
曼哈顿的区号♥ 应该是他的熟人
Charlie?
查理
It's Erickson.
我是埃里克森
Gabe Erickson.
盖比·埃里克森
Blast from the past. How you been?
穿越时空的问候啊 近来如何
I'm about to be a lot better.
马上就要大好特好了
I need everything you got on the Motor City Mussolini.
我想知道关于"墨索里尼汽车"的一切
You know same as me.
你都知道的
Last seen being driven
最后一次露面时司机是
by one soon-to-be-dead Italian dictator.
那位穷途末路的意大利独♥裁♥者
Most recent photo-- 1935.
最近的照片是1935年的
I think he may have gifted it to his butler or whatever.
他可能把它赠予了他的管家之类的
And the guy took off to the States when it went south.
这个人把它带到了美国
Hey, if you found a Packard
如果你发现一辆
that spent some time off the grid,
许久没有露面的帕卡德
you just hit pay dirt.
那你真是找到宝了
What show you snooping around at?
你在哪里的展会看到的
The, uh...Portland Vintage.
波特兰古董车展
Never heard of it.
没听过
Neither have I.
我也没听过
What the hell?
管他呢
Hello?
喂
Bonnie. Hi!
邦妮 你好
Jim Cole.
我是吉姆·科尔
Tell you what--
跟你说
I'd like to pay cash for that car.
我愿意付现金购买♥♥那辆车
Okay, Hardison,
好了 哈德森
tell me as soon as he accesses those accounts
他一登陆账户你马上通知我
so Parker can do what she needs to do.
好让帕克尔干活儿
I'm thinking $550,000, $600,000.
我猜55万到60万
No way. $300,000, maybe $400,000.
不可能 30万 或者40万
Hey, guys.
各位
It looks like Erickson's bringing a bag of money to the barn.
埃里克森好像提着一包钱去谷仓
By the size of the bag,
根据包的大小来判断
I'd say it's a couple hundred thousand, tops.
我猜有几十万 最多
But I've been monitoring every move he's made
但过去24小时内我一直在
for the last 24 hours, both physically and virtually.
监视他的一举一动 包括现实中和网络中
He didn't access any accounts to get that money.
他没有登陆任何帐户拿钱
Can somebody please tell me
有没有人能告诉我
how a witness in federal protection
一个联邦政♥府♥保护的证人
gets his hands on a couple hundred thousand dollars
是如何拿到几十万
we don't know about?
而我们却浑然不知
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表