剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Well, of course.
当然
Sir, the, uh, TVs were my idea.
先生 电视的主意是我想的
Uh, I mean, I realize it's a little unconventional,
我知道这样做有失传统
but I'm glad you approve.
但很高兴你能认同
Wonderful.
好极了
Well, we'll see you tomorrow, then.
那就明天见吧
All right.
好的
We broke all records for opening week.
开张第一周 我们就破了所有的纪录
Yes!
好极了
And the C.E.O. is flying in here tomorrow
首席执行官明天就会飞抵这里
to come to our barbecue.
参加我们的烧烤聚会
Did she -- did she just say that?
她 她刚才是这么说的
Value!More took a hit on the TVs,
实惠多在电视方面受到重创
but every other department made a killing.
但其它类别产品则大赚了一笔
Hey, we just -- we didn't plan on the customers
我们没算到顾客待在那里的同时
buying other products while they were in there.
还会买♥♥其他产品
So, right now, I'm gonna prepare.
现在 我要做准备了
Just need a little time.
还需要一点时间
And no phone calls, nothing. Go, go.
不接任何电♥话♥ 免受一切干扰 快去
Okay.
好的
We haven't even made a dent.
我们一点进展都没有
I'm beginning to think we can't destroy this store.
我开始觉得 我们无法毁了这家店
You're right.
说的对
We can't...
我们不能
But Caroline can.
但卡洛琳可以
Let's go, man.
我们走 伙计
This little guy emits a beep at random intervals.
这个小玩意能以随机间隔发出哔哔声
It's very effective.
非常有效
It's driven many a college roommate to insanity.
它可逼疯了很多大学室友
Probably one of ours.
大概是我们的产品吧
Uh... What?
什么
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Brush, brush, brush, brush.
梳子 梳子 梳子呢
Really?
不是吧
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
好极了
You left without me this morning.
你今早怎么没载我就走了
I had to take a taxi.
我只好叫了出租车
Well, I needed a head start.
我要抢占先机
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you feeling all right?
你没事吧
I must have... caught a little bug or something.
我肯定是 被虫子咬了之类的
Excuse me, Ms. Cowan,
不好意思 科温女士
I, um -- I...
我 我
I'm quitting.
我要辞职
W-what? Wait.
什 什么 等一下
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Alice White, um...
我叫爱丽丝·怀特
and I think I'm allergic to something here,
我大概是对这里的某样东西过敏了
'cause when I'm at home, it's totally fine,
因为我在家就一点事也没有
but when I get here, it's...
但是一到这就
See?
看到没
And everything tastes bad.
而且所有东西吃起来都很难吃
And this fever's, like, burning me up.
我还发高烧 快烧成灰了
Do you have a fever, Ms. Cowan?
你发烧吗 科温女士
A stuffy nose? A rash?
鼻塞 红疹
The loss of taste?
味觉丧失
We call it the Cadmium Blues.
我们称之为"慢性镉中毒"
Pretty soon, everyone around here
很快 这里的人
is gonna be having those symptoms.
都会出现这些症状
You know, you don't look so well yourself, lady.
你的脸色看上去不怎么好 女士
Ms. Cowan, you don't think that --
科温女士 你觉得这会不会是
Don't you dare say it.
你给我闭嘴
No.
不会的
No, I do not.
不会的
This is Caroline's favorite.
这是卡洛琳最喜欢的饮料
When she drinks it, it'll taste like dust.
等她喝的时候 就会觉得在喝墙灰
Why? What's in it?
为什么 你放了什么
Food coloring and dust.
食品染色剂和墙灰
Take this shirt. Take it.
把这件衣服拿走 拿走
Mr. Halliward is arriving from the airport right now.
哈利沃德先生就要从机场过来了
Go.
走
All right, just a little -- little powder.
好吧 补点 补点粉就好了
It's fine. Just a little powder.
没事的 补点粉就好了
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Hey, Martin. Good to see you.
马丁 很高兴见到你
Feel better, okay? Thanks.
早日康复 谢谢
Martin.
马丁
You look a hell of a lot better than the last time I saw you.
你的气色比我上次见到你的时候好多了
The doc thinks I'll make it.
医生说我会好起来的
I just wanted to thank you.
我只是想感谢你
I heard what you said to Bryan,
我听说了你对布莱恩说的那番话
and as much as I'd like to see
虽然我很开心见到
that boy get what's coming to him,
那个小子得到报应
I am awful sorry you lost your job.
但我很抱歉你因此被炒了
Oh, don't worry about that.
别担心
Like I said, I'm just passing through.
就像我之前说的 我只是个过客
No way to run a business, if you ask me.
要我说的话 这种经营方式行不通
No, it's not.
的确
You know, I-I wish I still had
我真希望
that old hardware store kicking around.
我仍开着那家五金店
You'd be a good man to have handy.
你会是个好帮手
Hey, enjoying the barbecue?
烧烤还不错吧
And you found yourself something?
找到喜欢的东西了吗
That's -- that's good.
真 真不错
You've reached the Mayor's office.
这里是市长办公室
Please leave a message after the beep.
请在哔一声后留言
Mr. Mayor, this is my third voicemail,
市长先生 这已经是第三通留言了
so I'm beginning to think that you're avoiding me.
我不禁开始猜想你是在回避我
You remember that rather large donation we made
还记得我们在你再次选举的时候
to your re-election campaign?
所做的巨额捐款吗
Well, you know something about this piece of property
你知道这块土地的一些内♥幕♥
that you're not telling me, don't y... Caroline.
却没告诉我 卡洛琳
Hello, Mr. Halliward.
你好 哈利沃德先生
Welcome to Apple Springs.
欢迎来到苹果泉分店
We are so happy to have you.
您能光临是我们的荣幸
It's good to see you again, Caroline.
很高兴再次见到你 卡洛琳
Wonderful turnout.
场面很宏大
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You look a little flushed.
你的脸有些红
Just, you know, too much sun.
只是 太阳晒多了
How about a tour?
带我参观一下怎么样
I'd love to see what you've done with the place.
我想看看你把这里建设得如何
Okay.
好的
Follow me.
请跟我来
So, this is our break room,
这是我们的休息室
which we made a little smaller in this one,
这间分店的休息室是比其他的都小点
but just save a little money, and I think it really works.
但是节省了点钱 而且并不影响效果
Are you sure you're feeling all right, Caroline?
你确定没事吗 卡洛琳
You seem a little off.
你有点不在状态
No. I-I'm fine.
不 我没事
Life on the road -- that can't be easy.
整天到处出差 这种生活肯定不好过
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表