剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
the one that I dated.
我跟她约会过
Come here, sweetie.
来吧 亲爱的
There.
下来
You okay? Yeah. Thank you.
你没事吧 没事 谢谢
You think too much of people.
你总是把人往好处想
Yeah?
喂
Nate, I found Daniel Cooper.
内特 我找到丹尼尔·库珀了
1949年7月16日——1968年2月23日
丹尼尔·库珀
Looks like he died in 1968,
看来他1968年就死了
three years before the hijacking.
就在劫机案发生的三年前
It's another dead end.
又走到死胡同了
Cooper died abroad-- Vietnam.
库珀死于国外 越南
That's why Hardison didn't find a death certificate.
所以哈德森才找不到死亡证明
Anyway, it was three years before the hijacking.
总之 是在劫机案发生的三年前
Yeah, Hardison.
哈德森
What else did you find in the case file?
你在卷宗里还有什么发现
It's not what's in here. It's what's missing.
重点不是卷宗里有什么 而是缺什么
There's no DNA evidence, even though they pulled hairs and fibers
里面没DNA证据 虽然他们从劫机犯衣服上
from the hijacker's clothing.
提取了毛发和纤维
You know, I retired before that stuff became important,
这些东西未成为重要证物前 我就退休了
but I know where it must be stored.
但我知道它放在何处
The crime lab.
犯罪实验室
DNA file's secure. On my way.
DNA文件搞定 马上到
Copy.
收到
Look at all this stuff.
瞧瞧这些东西
I asked the Bureau for a desk lamp six months ago.
六个月前我就向局里申请要个台灯
Is that a crossbow?
那是弩吗
Here!
给
Come on!
快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快走 快走 快走
Peter, any regrets about the case?
彼得 你对这案子有遗憾吗
Just one.
只有一点
My boy, Todd,
我的儿子托德
had a hard time growing up in the shadow of D.B. Cooper.
他的童年一直笼罩在D·B·库珀的阴影下
McSweeten.
米斯维顿
Thank you.
谢谢
Michael Novak's here.
迈克尔·诺瓦克来了
Eight years after the hijacking,
劫机案发生都八年了
and now this kid thinks they got the composite sketch wrong?
这孩子才想起素描画像不对了吗
Well, him, he was on the plane,
他 他当时在飞机上
and he swears that Cooper looked different than in the sketch.
他发誓 库珀和素描里画的不一样
Come on. We have to--
别这样 我们必须...
Follow every lead. All right.
跟进每条线索 明白
McSweeten.
米斯维顿
Todd?
托德
Tally ho, son.
怎么了 儿子
Where-- where are you?
你在哪儿
Yeah, okay. I'll be-- I'll be right there.
好吧 我马上到
I--
我...
Go. Go. I got the Novak interview.
快去吧 我给诺瓦克录口供
What happened?
怎么了
A bunch of kids said they needed to borrow my bike
一群孩子想借我的自行车
to look for a lost dog.
去找流浪狗
They said they'd be right back.
他们说一会儿就回来
When was that?
什么时候的事
Three hours ago.
三小时前
Why does this keep happening to me?
为什么我总是遇到这种事
Every day, I go and chase bad guys-- some really bad.
每天我都要去抓坏蛋 有些真的是大坏蛋
And pretty soon, you start to see everyone like that.
不久后 你就会觉得人人都是如此
It's easier that way.
这样想会好受些
You could-- you could be like that, too.
你也可以 也可以这样
You wouldn't lose as many bikes.
这样就不会再丢自行车
But I won't find any lost dogs.
但我再也找不到流浪狗了
That's right.
是的
It's not a weakness to see the good in people, all right?
着眼于他人善良的一面并不是弱点
It's not a-- a flaw or a bad thing to-- to trust.
信任他人 也不是缺点或坏事
Do you want to know the truth, Todd?
想听我说实话吗 托德
You're the best guy I know.
你是全世界最好的人
Get in.
上车
I still believe that.
至今我仍相信
The people I arrested-- they were human beings to me.
那些我逮捕的人 他们尚有人性
Something drove them to cross the line,
是某些事促使他们走上歧途
but I always believed that they could be redeemed,
但我一直相信他们能改过自新
even Cooper.
即使是库珀
No.
不
Don't you believe that?
你不相信吗
No. No.
不相信
I wish I did.
我倒希望自己相信
Then you can see why I'm worried about my son.
现在你明白我为什么担心儿子了
Sure.
明白
You're afraid of what the hunt for Cooper might do to him.
你担心追查库珀会给他造成的影响
I tried to stop him, but I suppose
我想阻止他 但我知道
a son will always try to avenge his father's defeats.
儿子总是想替父报仇
忒勒马科斯是奥德修斯之子 助其父杀死向其母求婚之人
源自荷马史诗《奥德塞》
Like Telemachus and Odysseus.
就像忒勒马科斯和奥德修斯
You don't have to find D.B. Cooper.
你不必找到D·B·库珀
He's... lost somewhere in the darkness.
他已经 消失在黑暗中
Just...
只要
just make sure my son doesn't follow him there.
只要确保我的儿子不会跟他一起坠入
Well, it's getting late.
不早了
Until tomorrow.
明天继续
I'll be here.
我就在这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep.
不客气
Hey. What's in the DNA file?
DNA文件里有何发现
The DNA never made it to the main case file
DNA没能归入主要卷宗
because it was contaminated by the investigating team.
因为它被调查组污染了
Everybody's DNA is in there --
大家的DNA都在里面
Cooper's, Reynolds', McSweeten's, the lab techs'.
库珀的 雷诺兹的 米斯维顿的 实验室技术人员的
Yeah, I was afraid of that.
我就怕发生这种事
That's what happens sometimes with old cases
旧案子有时就会遭遇这种情况
when they predate modern forensics.
那时还没有现代鉴证技术
So, what? Back to square one?
那怎么办 从头再来
No, I prefer "back to the drawing board".
不 应该说"重整旗鼓"
It's more hopeful.
这么说更有希望
It's McSweeten.
是米斯维顿
Yeah. I'm sorry.
好 我很遗憾
Okay.
好的
His dad died last night.
他爸爸昨晚去世了
We should be drinking coffee.
我们应该喝咖啡的
Dad loved his coffee.
爸爸最喜欢咖啡了
Yeah.
是啊
He'd let it get ice cold and top it off all day long.
他总把咖啡放凉 甚至放一整天
Drove me crazy.
经常让我抓狂
What else do you remember about him?
你还记得他什么事
Well, he was a hell of a shot.
他是个神枪手
Yeah, but a terrible driver.
是啊 但却是个糟糕的司机
That's true.
确实是
One time, we're in this high-speed chase,
有一次 我们正在高速路上飞车追人
and he plows us right into this restaurant dumpster.
他竟开到了那家餐馆的垃圾箱里
What a mess!
狼狈至极啊
So we get out of the car, we're looking at the damage,
然后我们下车查看损坏情况
and this girl comes running up to us
这时有个女孩跑过来
and says somebody attacked her and that maybe
说有人袭击了她 还说那人
she thought he was the C.I.A.
可能是中情局的
or one of the Russians.
或者是俄♥国♥佬
She's tripping on acid. She's a runaway.
她当时嗑了药 离家出走了
So I'm ready to hand her over to the paramedics.
所以我准备把她交给医护人员
Peter's got her in the back seat of the car.
但彼得让她坐到了车后座上
"Take us to him," he tells her.
对她说"带我们去找他"
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表