剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Woodman was disowned years ago,
几年前伍德曼被取消了继承权
so Fiona and Eleanor would split it.
因此该由菲奥纳和埃莉诺平分
I already told the Interpol man upstairs that.
我都已经告诉楼上那位国际刑♥警♥了
Yes, of course. Thank you so much.
是的 当然 非常感谢
We'll take it from here.
这里就交给我们了
Yeah. Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的合作
Thank you so much. Could you just drop that off?
非常感谢您 能顺路把这个扔了吗
Thank you. Thank you.
感谢 感谢
You do know that he's going straight up
你很清楚他会直接上楼
to talk to sterling, don't you?
找斯特林谈的 对不对
This is a two-tiered Glen-Reeder 2700
这是格伦瑞德2700博物馆
museum-quality alarm.
专用双保险报♥警♥系统
It would take two days to crack.
破解需要两天时间
Some of the keys are worn.
有些按键已经损坏
Ah, combination. Same keys used over and over.
是密♥码♥组合 相同的按键被反复使用
Listen, you do know
你很清楚
that this isn't about you taking Sterling's side, don't you?
这和你是否支持斯特林无关 对吗
I'm not taking anyone's sides, especially not Sterling's.
我不会偏帮任何人 尤其是斯特林
Now, listen, he -- Shecter -- spilled a drink upstairs,
听好了 薛克特之前在楼上把酒洒了
and his hand when he just shook it, sticky.
所以他按键盘的时候手会有点粘
Give me the -- give me the works.
把粉底 把粉底都给我
Okay.
好的
You think I'm lying.
你觉得我在撒谎
Well, you did lie to me. About the auction.
你的确骗了我 是拍卖♥♥的事
I just thought you'd find the whole thing rather boring.
我以为你会觉得这件事相当无趣
Yeah, and it turned out to be a quiet event, didn't it?
结果还很"风平浪静" 对吧
Hmm. What do you see?
你看到了什么[你怎么想]
Someone who can't turn their brain off.
有人就是没办法不胡思乱想
Stop thinking just for a second and feel. Trust me.
你就别想那些了 相信我就好
No, no. Come here. Look.
不 不是 来 看看
On the keys, what do you see?
看看键盘 你看到了什么
Oh. Um... fingerprints.
指纹
Yeah. But not on the keys that are worn.
没错 但不在受损的按键上
Yeah, now, you know, Shecter entered the combination.
对 薛克特输入了密♥码♥
It was a different combination
这个密♥码♥是不同于
than Jonas Gault had been using
过去二十年里
for the last 20 years.
乔纳斯·高尔特一直用的那个
Someone changed the code. Someone changed the code.
有人换了密♥码♥ 有人换了密♥码♥
Now, Jonas Gault is the only one
乔纳斯·高尔特是唯一一个
who had access to the combination,
能对密♥码♥进行操作的人
So, clearly, he changed the combination before he died.
很显然 他在死前换了密♥码♥
And...
还有
I would so much love to trust you,
我本来很想相信你
but you make it so hard because you're still hiding something.
就因为你还有所隐瞒让我很难做到
And I know you're just trying to charm me into,
我还知道你刚刚想哄我告诉你
uh, telling you how I found you.
我是怎么找到你的
Mnh-mnh. No. That's not how it --
不是 事情不是那样
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes.
是的 就是
Wait. How did you find me?
等等 你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Nothing's been touched
自从高尔特先生过世之后
since Mr. Gault... you know.
一切都没被动过
I'll always remember the time
我会永远铭记十六岁花季那年
he sent me 500 red roses
他送我的五百朵红玫瑰
and a troupe of balladeers for my sweet 16.
还有一队民谣歌♥手
That was the mister.
老爷的确是这样
Romantic heart, but weak in the end.
风流倜傥 却最终因病逝世
Thank you so much for allowing us this time to commune
十分感激您让我们在此刻感受
with whatever bits of his spirit
也许还残留于此地的
may still be lingering.
您家老爷的缕缕气息
Of course.
不客气
Manservant?
男仆吗
Right?
不可思议吧
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Glasses are on the wrong side of the bed.
眼镜怎么放在床的另一侧
Huh. Right. Reading lamp there, books there.
没错 台灯在那 书也在那
What was he reading on this side?
他在这边看什么
Uh, last job would be in the buffer.
传真机的缓存里会留有上一次的任务
Hit "Print."
按一下"打印"
Alarm-company printout
报♥警♥器公♥司♥列印出的
of the times that the vault was accessed. Yeah.
保险库的进出时间表 是的
The first ones are at regular intervals.
一开始都是固定的时间
Gault's daily visits. Right.
高尔特每天的例行查看 没错
But on the day that he died,
但在他死的那天
there are six entries and exits all clustered together.
前前后后共有六次进出
Okay, well, that wasn't him, not with that walker.
不是他 他得用步行器
Something makes Jonas Gault suspicious.
有什么事让乔纳斯·高尔特起了疑心
He calls up the vault entries
他打电♥话♥要来了保险库进出记录
and sees that someone's been going in and out.
发现有人一直在进进出出
So he changes the alarm code.
于是他换了密♥码♥
And then conveniently dies.
接着就很合宜地死了
This isn't just an art theft.
这不只是宗名画偷盗案
It's murder. It's murder.
是谋杀 是谋杀
Ah, Sterling, good. Come on.
很好 斯特林 快来
Is this an escape? 'cause if it is, you're very bad at it.
你们要逃跑吗 未免逃得太不专业了吧
Gault was murdered by the same person
高尔特是被偷画贼
who stole that painting.
杀害了
Sophie murdered Jonas Gault?
苏菲杀了乔纳斯·高尔特
Gault was on a fistful of medications.
高尔特正在进行大量的药物治疗
Nazaprine, achnofoline for his heart
那撒普林和安纳弗林治疗心脏病
and miridium for blood thinners.
米瑞典是治疗血液粘稠的
Look at the prescription, the date he died,
你看处方以及去世当天的日期
and count the pills.
再数数药片
There are a dozen missing.
少了十几片
Anyone could have stolen those.
可能是谁偷了药
Yeah, or somebody could cut open the gel caps,
又或者有人切开了胶囊
take the medicine out,
取出药粉
dumped it into the glass that Gault kept by his bedside, hmm?
倒进了高尔特一直放在床边的杯子里呢
Now, an old man dies, nobody cares, right?
迟暮之人归西 有谁会在意呢
Now, if it were me...
假如是我
I wouldn't just throw away the empty gel caps.
就不会随处乱扔空胶囊了
I'd flush them down the sink. Yeah.
我会把它们冲下水槽 正是
Designed to dissolve in the stomach.
胶囊易溶于胃液
Takes two weeks to dissolve in water.
但要两周才能溶于水
Also, Jonas Gault was sure
还有 乔纳斯·高尔特相信
that someone had gained access to the vault.
有人也能进出保险库
Assuming this is true,
假设这是真的
the killer would need constant access
凶手得有长♥期♥权限
to get into the vault this number of times.
才能如此频繁地进出
It's a member of the household.
凶手是家族成员
Okay, so we've got Shecter, the family lawyer.
嫌疑人目前有家族律师 薛克特
The estate sale has gone to hell.
这次的房♥产买♥♥卖♥♥已经吹了
Then you've got Katrina Hardt, the art curator.
然后是名画经纪人 卡崔娜·哈特
Collections kept in the house.
收藏品都留在家里
I-I-I've never been in the vault.
我从没进过保险库
Next you have Fiona Gault, the daughter.
然后是女儿 菲奥纳·高尔特
There is Eleanor, the last ex-wife.
还有埃莉诺 最后一任前妻
I could tie a knot in this for you, if you want.
只要你喜欢 我能为你在这里面系个蝴蝶结
That's really nice. Thank you.
真是太好了 谢谢
And Woodman, the son.
以及儿子 伍德曼
Whoever was in the vault the day Gault died,
高尔特死的那天 无论是谁在保险库里
that's your killer.
就是你要抓的凶手
You have one hour.
给你一小时
If I don't have a suspect in an hour,
假如一小时以后 我还没见到疑犯
you're both going down for this.
你们俩就得背这个黑锅
Well, I don't need an hour. I got a Sophie.
我不需要一小时 我有苏菲
Darling, just mute the phone.
亲爱的 电♥话♥静音吧
I can hear everything.
我都能听见
Do you really have to be here?
你就非要跟着我吗
You're not innocent yet.
你目前还没洗脱嫌疑
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表