剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
If it did, there'd be something to see.
否则 你就会看到的
Come with me.
跟我来
Okay, factory floor is up.
好了 工厂车间已成像
Oh, and remember, this is all virtual.
记住 这都是虚拟的
You can't touch anything but the doors.
除了门什么都不能碰
None of this is real. It's just a digital illusion.
一切都是假的 只是数字幻象
And I haven't worked out all the bugs yet.
我还没完全解决这些漏洞
This is my factory.
这是我的工厂
What are we doing here?
我们在这里做什么
This is your emotional landscape.
这是由你的情绪所营造的场景
What's important to your waking mind is reality here.
这里的现实对你的清醒意识很重要
Oh, look.
看
Uh...W-w-wait.
等 等等
That area's closed. We don't use that anymore.
那个区已经关闭了 不再投入使用
Who closed it, Mr. Dodgson?
谁关的 道奇森先生
Well, I did.
我关的
The first section that Dodgson closed
道奇森关闭的第一个部门
was research and development.
就是研发部
It's been chained up, untouched, for years.
已经尘封不动多年了
Very important to him.
对他非常重要
All DE's future projects are in there.
道能所有的未来计划都在里面
Now we get him to reopen it in the dream, go inside,
我们得让他在梦里重新打开它 走进去
and see all the inventions he left to rot.
看看那些他弃之不顾的发明
And then, what? He flips back to being a good guy?
然后呢 他就立马变回好人了吗
Well, we get him thinking about the future,
我们让他思考未来
which will bring hope.
这会给他带来希望
I mean, just open the door, right? Easy peasy.
只用开开门就行了吗 小菜一碟
This just doesn't feel right. I -- can we come back to this?
感觉不太对 我们能再梳理一遍吗
If we're here, it's because you want us to be here.
我们在这里 是因为你希望我们来这里
What's locked behind that door
正是锁在门后的东西
is what's causing your panic attacks.
引起了你的恐慌症
No, no.
不 不
This is -- I -- what if something happens?
这是 我 要是出事了怎么办
It's a dream. You're totally safe.
这是个梦 你绝对安全
Just -- just open it and see.
就 就打开看看啊
I --
我
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I need a -- my office. I need to take a break.
我要 我的办公室 我要休息下
He can't go back to his office. We don't have that.
他不能回办公室 我们没有那个
Why not?
为什么没有
You didn't ask for it. No request, no digital model.
你没要求 没要求就没数字模型
N-no problem. No problem.
没关系 没关系
Um, can you get them back in the castle?
你能让他们回到城♥堡♥里吗
Yeah, but he'll see the change.
可以 但他会看到变化
It's okay. Just d-do that.
没关系 就这样做
Okay, Sophie, we're done for the night.
苏菲 今晚就到此为止
Parker.
帕克尔
Mr. Dodgson, I urge you as your therapist
道奇森先生 作为你的心理医生
to consider the ramifications of what you're doing.
我劝你考虑下这样做的后果
What the hell is happening?
这到底是怎么回事
You're in crisis. This is insane.
你现在很危险 这太疯狂了
The chaos is being reflected in your dream state.
混乱在你的睡梦状态下也反映出来了
If you'll just stop...
如果你能停止
No, no. Just stop talking. Listen to me.
不不 别说话了 听我说
I'm getting out of here.
我要离开这里
Look, I'm not saying we pull the plug,
我不是想中止骗局
but we have to rethink this.
但我们得重新考虑一下
The whole con hinges on him opening that door.
整个骗局都取决于哄他开那道门
He does not want to do that.
他不想那么做
He wanted to go to his office. He was desperate to get there.
他想回办公室 极度渴望
Why?
为什么
Sentiment. It was his father's office.
情感需求 那是他父亲的办公室
Then we should let him go there.
那我们就该让他去
He wants to take the long way around --
他想绕道
fine, as long as he opens that door.
没关系 只要他肯开门就行
I got the floor plans.
我拿到了楼层平面图
All I need to do is get pictures of how it's set up inside.
现在我只需要知道如何布置内部场景
Yeah, finesse won't work with this guy.
这策略对他不起作用
No, no, we got to push him. Shorten the leash.
不不 我们得逼迫他 加大控制
Are you with us, Mr. Dodgson?
你醒了吗 道奇森先生
Excellent.
太棒了
Welcome to stage 2.
欢迎来到第二阶段
Stage 2?
第二阶段
First, we got you acclimated to the dream state.
首先 我们让你适应睡梦状态
Now you have to take control.
现在你得开始控制了
That is the last thing that I've got.
这是我所仅剩的了
The panic attacks are even worse than before.
恐慌症比以前更严重了
Exactly. Panic attacks are about loss of control.
没错 恐慌症的问题就在于失去控制
Here is where you take it back.
现在你要夺回控制权
But you have to want it.
但你必须自己想要
I do.
我想
I want it.
非常想
Let's get started.
开始吧
We've already begun.
已经开始了
What -- I'm dreaming now?
什么 我现在在做梦吗
How can I tell?
我怎么知道呢
Like this.
这样
Why, Charles? Why?
为什么 查尔斯 为什么
Why, Charles? Why?
为什么 查尔斯 为什么
Why, Charles? Why?
为什么 查尔斯 为什么
Charles, why?
查尔斯 为什么
Why, Charles? Why?
为什么 查尔斯 为什么
Or that.
还有这样
Charles, why? Why?
查尔斯 为什么 为什么
Why, Charles?
为什么 查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯
Who are those people? What do they want?
这些人都是谁 他们想要什么
You, Mr. Dodgson.
你 道奇森先生
Why, Charles? Why?
为什么 查尔斯 为什么
No, no. No!
不 不
You can't escape them, Mr. Dodgson.
你摆脱不了他们 道奇森先生
They're you.
他们是你想出来的
All of this is you.
这一切都是
How will you ever get better
如果不听医生的话
if you don't listen to your doctor?
你怎么能恢复健康呢
It's all in my h-head, right?
一切都是臆想出来的 对吗
This dream --
这个梦
I'm in my office, my dad's office.
我在办公室里 我爸的办公室
I'm safe.
我很安全
That's up to your subconscious.
那取决于你的潜意识
Can they get in?
他们能闯进来吗
Mr. Dodgson.
道奇森先生
Fine.
好吧
If you think you don't need me --
如果你觉得你不需要我
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不不不
You have to help me. You're the doctor.
你得帮我 你是医生
Okay, just... Just tell me what they want.
只 只要告诉我他们想要什么
That's not how this works.
那样做没用
I'm just the guide.
我只是引导你
The hard work is up to you.
艰难的部分还得靠你
Well, why the R&D lab?
为什么是研发实验室
What does it mean?
那是什么意思
My feeling is... Once you open it, you'll know.
我认为 一旦你打开它就会知道了
Let's go and see, shall we?
我们去看看吧 好吗
No, don't. Don't. Don't. Don't let them in!
不 不要 别让他们进来
Don't.
不要
Come on.
来吧
She's good, isn't she?
她真厉害 是吧
Nobody better.
无人可及
But I'm not sure that...
但我不确定
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表