剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Vladimir Busiak.
弗拉德米尔·布希亚克
Seven-time all-star, three Stanley Cups.
七入全明星 三捧斯坦利
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Vacation.
来度假
We got to get going, Vlad.
我们得走了 弗拉德
The what? The World Hockey League?
什么 世界冰球联盟
No, I don't know anything about it.
不 我一点都不知道
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
All over the web?
网上到处都是吗
Well, maybe I don't have as much time as you lawyer types
我又没有你们律师那些闲工夫
to surf the web all day,
天天泡在网上
so just send me everything you can right now.
现在把资料都发给我
You know, I always felt if you hadn't played during the Bobby Orr era,
我一直认为如果你不是在鲍比·奥尔时代出道
Park would have won, I don't know,
帕克肯定能轻易拿到
five, six Norris Trophies easy.
至少五六座诺里斯杯
That is true. Ever hear of Kharlamov?
没错 听说过哈拉莫夫吗
Oh, sure. Russian national team during the '70s.
当然 70年代苏联国家队当红球员
Best I ever saw.
最好的
Da. Better than the great one.
真的 无以伦比
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗 绝对的
Here we go.
来了
Hansen!
汉森
Hansen, don't walk away! I know everything.
汉森 别躲着我 我都知道了
I'm kind of -- kind of busy. Kind of in a rush.
我现在 有点儿忙 赶时间
Yeah? You got a World Hockey League meeting to get to?
是吗 要去参加世界冰球联盟的会议吗
I'm sorry, what? What?
不好意思 你说什么
Don't embarrass yourself any more than you already have.
别再丢人显眼了
I played hockey in Russia for two years.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥打过两年冰球
Your accent is...
你的口音真是...
It's true.
确实
Thanks, Vlad.
多谢了 弗拉德
I want in.
我要加入
Look, you don't know a damn thing about it.
你根本就一无所知
I know everything about it.
我什么都知道
My lawyer just sent it to me, okay?
我律师刚都发给我了 知道吗
You're scouting for the only American franchise
你在物色全美唯一一支特许经营球队
right here in Oregon.
就在俄勒冈这里
Projected revenues in tens of millions of dollars.
预期收入有上千万元
No wonder a superstar like Busiak
怪不得像布希亚克这样的大明星
is hanging with a scrub like you.
会跟你这种下三滥混在一起
You're pretty scrubby.
你确实挺滥的
Vlad, please.
弗拉德 闭嘴
Listen, Rising, it's not up to me, okay?
瑞辛 这事儿我说了不算 明白吗
Here's the thing.
是这样的
You -- you would have to meet Olyenkov.
你 你得去见奥利扬科
Olyenkov?
奥利扬科
Yeah. Nadia Olyenkov. This is her show.
对 娜迪亚·奥利扬科 她负责的
Okay, she's got $2 billion of her own money in the WHL.
她在世界冰球联盟有20亿资金
She's crazy, but she's rich. She knows how to make a deal.
她很疯狂 但有钱 会做生意
Okay, so introduce us.
好吧 那就介绍我们认识
No. No, it's not gonna -- not gonna work.
不不 这不行
No, there's only one way she lets people in.
不行 要她接受一个人 只有一种方法
Well, tell me what it is, and I'll do it.
那就告诉我 我做就是了
You're gonna have to make friends with the Zacato.
你得先跟扎卡图做朋友
What is that, some kind of code?
什么东西 暗号♥吗
No.
不是
Come on, Vlad.
走吧 弗拉德
Nadia, this is Pete Rising.
娜迪亚 这位是皮特·瑞辛
You know, we discussed the...
我们谈起过...
Nyet.
不行
"Nyet." Okay. Well, that's it.
不行 好吧 就这样了
You had your shot. Let's go.
你已经试过了 走吧
What? No!
什么 不要
I'm not -- Ms. Olyenkov, Nadia -- whatever --
我还没 奥利扬科女士 娜迪亚 随便吧
I don't want to waste your time.
我不想浪费您的时间
Just give me 30 seconds, please.
只给我30秒就好 拜托了
Go.
说吧
Okay, go, go.
好 说吧说吧
All right, look.
好的
I own a minor-league team right here in town,
我在当地拥有一支小联盟球队
that's good enough for the majors,
它的实力足以跻身大联盟
but I've never bumped them. You know why?
但我从未申请加入 知道原因吗
Politics, capital investment.
政策限制 资本投资
Maybe you have small brain.
或者你脑子有坑
No.
都不是
It's because the NHL was too small.
因为国家冰球联盟规模太小
I didn't know it at the time,
我当时并不知道
but I was waiting for something global.
但我在等待走向全球的机会
Now, you need an American hockey team
您要为世界冰球联盟
for the World Hockey League, okay?
挑选一只美国球队 对吧
You're obviously not interested in the NHL,
您显然没考虑国家冰球联盟
or you wouldn't be here.
否则也不会来这里
Instead of spending five years
与其花费五年时间
building a stadium and creating a team,
修建球场 打造球队
why not take what's already here?
倒不如直接接手成品
You'll love the Otters.
您会喜欢水獭队的
You think Otters hit my sweet spot?
你觉得水獭队会合我心意吗
What do you think?
你怎么想啊
No. She's talking to the Zacato.
不 她在跟扎卡图讲话
Yeah. There's only three in the world. That's one of them.
这品种全世界只有三只 这是其中之一
I think he likes you.
我觉得他喜欢你
Well, I like...
我也很喜欢
it?
它
No, no, no. Don't want to do that.
不不 别那么做
He'll go right through the glass, take your hand off.
它会窜出玻璃缸 咬掉你的手
Okay.
好吧
No.
不
Tomorrow, you bring me $500,000.
明天 带50万过来见我
Then you join.
就算你一份
You got it.
没问题
There we go. Fantastic.
好了 非常不错
Great practice, Jacques!
练得不错嘛 雅克
It's "Jack."
发音是杰克
Draco, I ain't playing with you, man.
德拉科 我不想跟你过不去
I'm not gonna fight you, Drac!
我不会跟你打的 德拉
You're not gonna have a choice!
你没得选择
You know what your L4 and your L5 is?!
你知道L4和L5是什么意思吗
It's your lower vertebrate on your spine!
是你腰部脊椎上的两块骨头
Yours is cracked all to hell.
你的已经不堪一击
One shot to it and you don't walk again.
挨一下你就永远站不起来了
You think you know everything about me, don't you?
你以为你很了解我 是吗
I know you got edema in your brain!
我知道你脑部有水肿
I know you got an enlarged heart.
我还知道你心脏肥大
You want me to keep going? Not really.
还想听吗 不必了
No.
不必
I'm gonna tell you what I know about you.
我来说说我对你的了解
I know you don't have a kid.
我知道你没有孩子
'Cause you just tried your dead-level best
因为你刚刚绞尽脑汁
to scare the hell out of me,
想要吓唬我
and you didn't mention my son once.
但却一次没提到我儿子
So I don't care about all the X-rays and MRIs you've seen,
所以你看的X光核磁共振 我都不在乎
'cause you don't know a damn thing about me!
因为你根本一点不了解我
I do it for my son.
我是为了我儿子
That's why I suit up.
所以才上场
One more game.
再赢一场
After that, I don't...
一场之后 我不...
I don't care what happens to me.
我不在乎自己会怎么样
But until you have a family,
但在你有家人之前
I would never expect you to understand.
我不指望你会理解
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表