剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Uh... Two and two.
我要两个这个 两个那个
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Thanks. Yes, sir.
多谢 好的 先生
Hi, Pete.
你好 皮特
Hi! Hey, hi.
你好
Hi. Uh, pardon me.
你好 打扰一下
Do you know where the, uh --
请问你知道
do you know where the M-Manderley Hotel is?
你知道曼陀丽宾馆在哪里吗
It's... five blocks that way.
朝那条路走五个街区就到了
This way, right here? Yeah.
就这条路吗 对
Okay, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
I really appreciate that.
真是多谢你了
Yeah.
没关系
Wow, you have a really strong grip.
你握得还真紧
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's 'cause I got to do this.
因为我要这么做
What the --
搞什么
Who are you?
你们是谁
Right now, we're the good guys.
现在 我们是好人
Go! Get on that! Get on that!
走 上车 上车
Go! Go!
快 快
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没事
Thank you. I don't know how to thank you.
谢谢 我真不知道要如何感谢你们
It's no problem.
不客气
Babe, we got to go.
宝贝 我们得走了
Okay, take care.
好了 保重
Hang on.
等等
Um, no.
不
Cops, bad. Thieves, go.
警♥察♥来 情况糟 小偷最好溜
Teresa, tell them what you do for a living.
泰瑞莎 告诉他们你是干什么的
I'm an administrator. For what?
我是一名行政官 什么行政官
The 911 emergency system for the city of Washington, D.C.
华盛顿911应急系统
I run it.
就是我负责的
This wasn't just a hit.
这可不是一次简单的袭击
This is terrorism.
而是次恐怖行动
So, who you calling?
那你要打给谁
I got a buddy in the business.
我认识一个业内人士
Eliot Spencer. Ain't that a kick in the head?
埃利奥特·斯宾塞 我脑门不是被踢了吧
Too many cops.
警♥察♥太多了
So, who is this Vance guy, anyway?
这个叫万斯的是谁
Too many cops.
警♥察♥太多了
We were in the service together.
我们一起当过兵
We got our hands dirty.
做了很多见不得光的事
After a while, they put him in a suit.
不久 他就进了政♥府♥
He asked me to continue working for my country.
他要我继续为国效力
I did for a bit.
我就干了一段时间
What kind of work?
什么样的活
I just told you.
我说了
We got our hands dirty.
见不得光的活
We go way back.
我们是老交情了
We hand this off, we're on the first flight out of D.C.
这事脱手后 我们就坐头班飞机离开华府
Colonel.
上校
Somebody paid good money to whack
有人出高价想谋害
D.C.'s emergency-service administrator.
华府的应急服务行政官
I dropped the gunman.
我放倒了持枪歹徒
Uniforms got him...
警♥察♥抓住了他
and the file.
文件也在他们手上
So...
那么
Eliot spencer, you're under arrest.
埃利奥特·斯宾塞 你被捕了
Told ya. Too many cops.
早说了吧 警♥察♥太多了
You got some charges?
你要指控我什么
Charges?
指控
Conspiracy to commit murder -- multiple counts --
密谋进行谋杀 而且是多起
assault, battery, racketeering, kidnapping.
暗♥杀♥ 殴打 敲诈 绑♥架♥
Up front. Yes, sir.
你们坐前面 遵命 长官
Transport's on the way.
押解上路
This is a violation of my constitutional rights.
这有违宪法所规定的权利
You're Alec Hardison.
你是艾力克·哈德森
You cracked the Pentagon servers when you were 12.
十二岁时 黑进五角大楼的服务器
N.S.A. has a file on you a mile long.
你在国安局的档案又臭又长
Do they?
是吗
What do they say about me?
他们是怎么说我的
I hope they gave me a cool nickname.
希望他们给我起了拉风的外号♥
Parker here --
至于帕克尔
no file on you, which is...
根本没有你的档案 也就是说
Is she asleep?
她睡着了吗
She bores easy.
她很容易觉得烦
What do you got on us?
你抓住了我们什么把柄
"Multiple" counts.
"多起"谋杀
Your 911 administrator wasn't the only hit today.
911行政官并不是今天唯一的袭击目标
The head of the largest hospital in Washington, D.C.,
华盛顿最大医院的院长
was killed in a suspicious car wreck.
在一场可疑的车祸中丧生
The local FEMA director
当地联邦应急管理局主管
was knifed to death in a mugging.
在一起抢劫中被刀刺死
All today?
都发生在今天
That's... coincidence.
这还真 巧
No, it's what you do
不 如果有人想在
when you want to cripple the infrastructure of a city
恐怖袭击当天 让城市基础设施瘫痪
the day of a terrorist attack.
他就会这么做
Somebody's gonna hit D.C. with something big...
有人想重创华府...
Today.
就在今天
Clock is ticking.
时间紧迫
It's gonna take me two days just to schedule a meeting
光安排联调局 国安局
between FBI, Homeland Security,
和其它相关人士开会
and everybody else who owns a piece of this.
就得花我两天时间
Put together one of your little dance teams.
叫上你的明星小组
As of now, my teams are illegal.
眼下 我的小组都被判为违法
However, if certain...
不过 如果某些
known felons somehow resolve the situation,
知名的罪犯略施手段解决了这次困境
I'm pretty sure I could get all the charges dropped against them.
那我肯定能撤销关于他们的所有指控
I stopped working for you a long time ago, Vance.
我早就不替你干活了 万斯
You took an oath.
你可发过誓
Y-you're talking about stopping a terrorist attack in an afternoon.
你说 要在下午之前阻止恐怖袭击
We'd need all your intel.
我们需要你的所有情报
That truck back at the crime scene --
之前的犯罪现场里停着辆货车
it's an N.S.A. mobile response intelligence unit.
那是国安局的流动应答情报站
With the Schneier cryptography system
用的是施奈尔密♥码♥系统
and the J-Dam satellite uplink?
和联合制导攻击武器卫星传输的吗
That... I know nothing about,
那个 我什么都不知道
'cause that would be treason and wrong.
因为这是叛国的错误行为
Are you for real?
不过你说的是真的吗
So, you grab the truck --
你可以去取那辆车
your girlfriend's already out of her cuffs.
你女朋友都把手铐解开了
Make it look good.
做得像一点
Really? That's all you --
不是吧 你就这么点
Ohhhh, you're slowin' down in your --
你身手变差了
Three tries? Damn.
打了三拳 下手够狠
He didn't always wear a suit.
他难得穿得人模人样
Parker, get the door.
帕克尔 开门
Oh, no. Go back to the scene of the crime crawling with feds.
不是吧 回到挤满了警♥察♥的犯罪现场
Good plan. Loving the plan.
好计划 爱死这个计划了
Just do one of your voices.
说话带点口音就好了
Buy me a minute to boost it.
为我争取一分钟把车偷到手
Jiminy Clicks! Oh, cheese biscuits!
我了个天 我了个地
Are you ser-- you've got to move this truck right now!
你是认 赶快把车开到别处去
It can't be parked here. Move it right now. Excuse me,
不能停在这里 马上开走 抱歉
you have to move away from the vehicle!
你们得离开这里
This is his truck.
这是他的货车
He built this $20 million thing.
他改造了这辆价值两千万的车
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表