剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Turns out they're panic attacks.
结果原来是恐慌症
And he's keeping these little visits secret --
他每次的行动都是保密的
just between him and his driver.
只有他和司机知道
Wait -- you know what?
你们知道吗
Give me a week, a warehouse,
给我一周时间 一个仓库
some digital projectors, Eliot's cocktail --
几台数字放映机 外加埃利奥特的药
Yeah, we can put this guy in wonderland.
没错 我们可以把这家伙置于梦境中
All right, Sophie.
好了 苏菲
Now, you're gonna take point on this,
现在 由你来操盘
and you'll decide whether or not it's a go.
你来决定我们的进退
All the way through it.
由头至尾
I'm sorry -- Dr. Polito's office?
抱歉 这是波利托医生的办公室吗
Emma Rauschenbaugh.
艾玛·罗辛伯格
I'm looking after Dr. Polito's patients while he's away.
波利托医生离开期间 由我接手他的病人
He had a medical emergency.
他出急诊了
You're his 7:00 -- Charles Dodgson?
你是约7点的 查尔斯·道奇森吗
Yeah, the thing is, I really only came down here
是的 这样 我其实是前来
to terminate Dr. Polito.
解雇波利托医生的
But I've studied your file, and I...
但我研究了你的病历 我
Tell me, did you never discuss your dreams with Dr. Polito?
告诉我 你是否从未跟波利托医生谈过你的梦
It was enough of a...
来这里
a chore to come down to this place.
绝对就是个苦差事
My family -- we don't do this.
我们家 我们不做这种事
Yes, I have given it quite a lot of thought, and please,
我研究了很多 拜托
what would you say if I just suggested
不如这么说吧 我认为
that I could solve your panic issues in 10 days?
我可以治好你的恐慌症 只需10天
10 days?
10天
10 days.
10天
So, your dreams...
关于你的梦
In guided dream therapy, you and I enter your dreams
在导梦疗法中 我们一起进入你的梦中
even when you're not here at the office.
即使你离开这里回办公室也一样
My father had this. He controlled it.
我父亲也有这病 他控制住了
He controlled himself.
他控制住了自己
If he was able to do it,
既然他能办到
I'm sure I can take care of this myself.
我相信我也能办到
Well, he probably had help.
可能有人帮了他
Dream architectures can be quite complex.
梦的构造很复杂
Yeah, you didn't know him.
你又不认识他
Thank you for your time, Doctor.
感谢你的宝贵时间 医生
Nate, I lost Dodgson.
内特 道奇森走了
He quit therapy.
退出治疗了
No. No, you didn't. No, he's not.
不不 你没失败 不 他没退出
No, Dodgson is about to have a panic attack.
不 道奇森马上就要恐慌症发作了
Parker, you're up.
帕克尔 上
Eliot.
埃利奥特
Yeah, I'm good to go.
是 我可以了
Sorry -- what was that?
抱歉 你说什么
I said, it's...good to know...
我是说 真开心
That there's, uh --
这里还有
that these little towns like this Oxford place exist.
还有牛津这样的小镇
Man, I used to drive 18 up 35
伙计 我以前穿18号♥公路 上35号♥公路
from Dallas to Oklahoma City.
走达拉斯 闯俄克拉荷马
And right past Oklahoma City,
一过俄克拉荷马
you jump on the old 66...
直入老66号♥公路
and there's little, small towns littered all the way --
那里沿路都分散着很多小镇
Look out! Look out!
小心 小心
Oh, my God!
天啊
What are you doing? That was way too close.
你干什么 离得太近了
Had to make it look real. Was it good?
得做得逼真点嘛 还行吗
You all right? You okay?
你还好吗 没事吧
I'm okay.
我没事
Everything's good. It's all right, Sir.
一切平安 没事了 先生
Girl's gonna be fine.
那姑娘没事
Don't touch me. Don't touch me! Don't -- just drive.
别碰我 别碰我 别 快开车
What are you doing here, Alex?
你在这里干什么 亚历克斯
Well, uh, I did an extrapolation of the effects
我用外推法测算了你的削减计划
the cuts you've made will have on the company.
将对公♥司♥造成的影响
If you keep this up, DE will go under in a year.
如果你继续这样 道能会在一年内破产
Six months, and it's not going under.
是半年 不会破产
I'm selling it out.
我要卖♥♥掉它
A year of cuts kills us,
一年会导致破产
but six months makes us lean
但半年则会使公♥司♥结构精简
and attractive to buyers.
对买♥♥家更有吸引力
Selling out? What -- is that what this is?
卖♥♥掉 什么 这就是目的吗
Every chip, every cable, every hard drive.
卖♥♥掉所有芯片 电缆和硬盘
But to do that, I need to trim DE down,
为此 我得先精简道能
cut the dead weight, which now includes you.
裁撤冗员 包括你
You're fired.
你被开除了
What?!
什么
No, no. Mr. Dodgson --
不 不 道奇森先生
You're done. Charles!
你被开除了 查尔斯
Alex, you're done.
亚历克斯 你被开除了
I will make do with Mr. Carroll.
我会凑合着用卡罗尔先生
At least he doesn't think.
至少他不会多想
What's happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Get out.
出去
Dr. Rauschenbaugh, this is Charles Dodgson.
罗辛伯格医生 我是查尔斯·道奇森
I've reconsidered.
我重新考虑过了
The attacks seem to come at random.
恐慌症的发作随时毫无规律
If I could just figure out what's causing them...
如果我能弄清引发的原因
All right.
好了
Blue patch makes him loopy. Red patch knocks him out.
蓝色贴片让他昏迷 红色则让他清醒
Headed your way, Hardison.
朝你这边来了 哈德森
E.T.A., 10 minutes.
预计十分钟到达
Come on with it, Eliot. Dreamnasium is a go.
来吧 埃利奥特 造梦馆准备完毕
Welcome to the dreamnasium.
欢迎来到造梦馆
Please bring the heavily sedated guest
请把注射了大量镇定剂的嘉宾
to the first virtual set.
带到第一虚拟场景区
I got digital projectors to change the landscapes,
我用数字投影仪改变景观
plus stuff he can touch,
加了一些他能碰的东西
like chairs, tables, anything like that.
比如椅子 桌子之类的
Now, section 1 mirrors the shrink's office.
一区的成像是心理医生的办公室
Section 2, anything we want.
二区则可以任意成像
And the hallway, which is in the middle,
位于中间的走廊
that's like neutral ground -- it's like base camp.
是个中间地带 就像大本营
We're ready in here.
我们准备好了
All right, Hamlet is a go in
好了 "哈姆雷特"上场倒计时
five, four, three, two...
五 四 三 二...
Propose the oath, my lord.
宣誓吧 殿下
Propose the oath, my lord!
宣誓吧 殿下
"Never to speak of this that you have seen."
永远不要谈及你所见到的一切
That's your line, man!
这是你的台词 哥们
It's all right.
没事
Everything's fine.
一切都好
You're dreaming.
你在做梦呢
This is where we'll confront the cause of your panic attacks.
我们将在此面对恐慌症的病因
We're in.
入局了
Let's go steal a dream.
开始盗梦吧
I'm dreaming?
我在做梦吗
Yes.
是的
I'm dreaming right now?
我现在在做梦
Yes.
没错
Why does it feel so...
为什么让人感觉如此
Solid?
真实
This is a lucid dream, Mr. Dodgson.
这是一个清醒梦 道奇森先生
You have the dream experience, but you're aware
你有梦境体验 同时也有意识
so it can do you some good.
这样对你有好处
There's... nothing out there.
外 外面什么都没有
Because your subconscious
因为你的潜意识
doesn't want you to be out there.
不希望你去外面
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表