剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
已经以你意想不到的效率开始着手改进
like you would not believe.
这洋娃娃的快乐分子了
Mr. Greipal might make toys with love on the inside,
也许格雷宝先生是用自己的爱做这玩具
but mine are made with petroleum-based plastics
但我却会用石油基的塑料
and the blood, sweat, and tears of third-world 11-year-olds.
以及第三世界国家童工们的血汗泪
You can't beat it.
你打不赢的
So, come on, help me celebrate.
来 帮我庆祝吧
You are a --
你真是个
The male version of you.
男版的你
Come on.
拜托
Who doesn't dream of dating themselves, right?
谁不想和自己约场会呢 对吧
"Chubby Snubby is the future of our company."
胖胖史纳比就是我们公♥司♥的未来
"Chubby Snubby is the future of our company."
胖胖史纳比就是我们公♥司♥的未来
Can you feel the energy out there, sir?
你感受到场外的能量了吗 先生
This is gonna be big.
这会大获成功的
"The energy out there."
场外的能量
It's not about the energy out there.
重点不是场外的能量
It's about the energy in here.
而是这里的能量
This is about Trent Hazlit.
和特伦特·赫斯特有关
Oh, right, right.
没错 没错
So, go out there and give them a big, old bag of Trent.
那您就走上台去 一展特伦特风采
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
There he is. Mr. Hazlit! Mr. Hazlit!
他来了 赫斯特先生 赫斯特先生
I'll take questions after the launch celebration.
我会在发布庆功会后接受大家的提问
So, you're treating this
这么说 你将此次
Chubby Snubby toy dog recall as a celebration?
胖胖史纳比玩具狗的强制召回当成一场庆功吗
Recall? What are you talking about?
强制召回 你在说什么
Well, surely there will be a recall after the government
当然会强制召回 今早政♥府♥
released the failed safety study this morning.
发布了未通过安全检测的报告
Government?
政♥府♥
I never submitted any study to the government.
我从来没向政♥府♥提交过任何检测请求
I need this expedited A.S.A.P.
这个要加急做 越快越好
Tell Wiggins it's for Trent Hazlit,
告诉威金斯 是给特伦特·赫斯特做的
And I want the 12-hour turnaround for Poggio.
我要让吉欧在12小时内重振雄风
Manufacturing license and medallion?
制♥造♥许可证和牌照呢
It's all... right in there.
全都 在这里
Want to know who regulates toy safety in this country?
知道谁在管理这国家的玩具安全问题吗
The toy companies.
玩具公♥司♥
What about government?
那政♥府♥呢
玩具生产企业基本政策法规
美国消费产品安全委员会
Consumer Product Safety Commission.
消费产品安全委员会
They try.
他们试了
They're a solid government agency,
这是可靠的政♥府♥机关
but safety studies are voluntary,
但安全检测是自愿的
so certain companies just won't take that risk
很多公♥司♥都不愿冒这种风险
because if a toy is found hazardous,
因为一旦发现玩具有危险性
they have to make it public.
他们就得公布于众
Can I help you? Hi.
有什么可以帮你的 你好
I need an expedited,
给这个连夜加急
overnight government safety inspection of this.
做政♥府♥安全检查
Relevant forms, my signature.
相关表格 我的签名
And make sure to run it through your strictest,
一定要用你们最严格
most rigorous tests.
最严密的程序来检测
Okay.
没问题
Everything okay, Carl?
一切都好吧 卡尔
Your call sounded like something was wrong.
电♥话♥里听起来好像出事了
No, actually, a fan of mine sent me this safety study,
没事 我的粉丝给我寄了这份安检报告
and I find it very alarming.
十分令人担忧
I think that we should get this out there,
我们应该把这个公布出去
and we should let the parents know about it.
让父母们知晓
Is there any way that you could, uh, maybe help me with that?
你有办法 帮帮我吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Okay. We are so all over this.
没问题 我们管定这件事了
Okay. Thank you so much.
好 太谢谢你了
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
Do you care to comment on the recall, sir?
你愿意就强制召回一事发表评论吗 先生
No, I don't care to comment.
不 无可奉告
I have no idea what happened here.
我根本不知道怎么回事
I am gonna sue your ass, Hazlit!
我一定会告死你 赫斯特
Who did this to me?
谁干的
I can't believe you did it.
不敢相信你们做到了
I wish there were more people like you out there.
真希望能有更多像你们这样的人
You did it, Mr. Marris.
是你做到了 马里斯先生
Yeah.
是啊
Without you, Hazlit would still be around.
要不是你 赫斯特还会继续害人
I was just doing my job.
我只是做自己的本职工作
Well, speaking of jobs,
说到工作
the chief examiner's looking for a new analyst.
检验长在招新分♥析♥师
Chief examiner?
检验长
For the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
消费产品安全委员会
When he found out that he could hire the guy
当他发现自己可以雇佣
that took down Hazlit, he jumped at it.
扳倒赫斯特的人时 就欣然答应了
I-I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么了
I can't thank you enough.
感激不尽
W-- Merry Christmas.
那 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Promise me those things will never hit store shelves.
答应我这些东西不会放上商品货架
Nah, I'm keeping them all to myself.
不会 我全都自己留着
I've got them lined up in my warehouse
我让它们在我的仓库里排好队
like an army of joy and rage.
像支喜怒大军
You don't ever want to be in that warehouse alone.
你绝不会想一个人待在那仓库里
Ever.
绝不会
I think it's really sad that we're so cynical about gifts.
真可悲我们如此挖苦礼物
I used to...
我曾经...
I loved Christmas as a child.
我小时候可爱圣诞节了
Yeah, well, nothing's genuine anymore.
对 一切都不再真实了
That's not true.
不完全对
No. I've been thinking about this.
不 我一直在思考这个问题
And you know what is genuine?
你知道什么是真实吗
Trust. Trust?
信任 信任
Yes, trust.
对 信任
I think -- no, seriously.
我觉得 严肃点
I think we should give each other some trust for Christmas.
我们该在圣诞节给彼此些信任
What, like that willow exercise
怎么做 玩垂摆游戏吗
where you fall back and someone catches you?
向后躺 然后让别人接住
No, not like that.
不 不是那种
Good, because I did that once, and I dropped the person,
那就好 因为我玩过一次 没接住
and they had to get stitches.
人家只好去缝针了
Still hurts.
现在还疼呢
I know.
我知道
I just think that, well,
我只是觉得
we've been through so much together, all of us,
我们一起经历了这么多
and we should give each other something really personal this year,
今年我们该彼此分享一些私事
like, um, I don't know, a story or a secret.
像是 讲个故事或者秘密
No, come on.
别这样
Bear with me, please.
就听我的吧
Please.
拜托
Who's gonna go first?
谁先来
Eliot.
埃利奥特
All right.
好吧
When I was a kid, I wanted a trumpet one Christmas.
在我小时候 有一年圣诞节想要一个小号♥
My father played Sinatra all the time,
我爸总是演奏辛纳特拉[美国巨星]的歌♥
and Sinatra had this trumpet player named "Sweets" Edison --
辛纳特拉有个小号♥手叫甜心小子爱迪生
Harry "Sweets" Edison.
甜心小子哈里·爱迪生
Great sound -- amazing.
他吹得真好 有如天籁
I wanted to sound just like him, you know?
我也想吹得像他那么好
Christmas rolled around, and, uh, there was no trumpet --
圣诞节来了又走了 小号♥却始终没有出现
just a pack of, uh, baseball cards.
只有一盒棒球卡
Well, my father said that Santa
我爸说圣诞老人
must have had a rough year at the track.
过去一年一定过得很艰辛
So, there's...
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表