剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Is that true?
这是真的吗
To do -- hack the U.S. National Artifacts Website.
待办事项 黑进国家文物官网
What else?
还要啥
We have an interesting idea.
我们有个有趣的主意
We're looking for a U.S. partner --
寻找一位美国搭档
a full partner.
全面合作
My board would never go for it.
董事会绝对不会答应
No, I mean, we wouldn't want the company to know. Right?
不 我们也不希望公♥司♥知道 对吗
We wouldn't want them to know anything about it.
不想他们知道任何相关消息
They got wind of this --
若他们听到风声
that foreign nationals were involved in such a thing --
听到这件事牵涉到其他国家
there would be government interference.
那么政♥府♥就会出来干预了
Much like they interfered with Hughes.
就像对休斯的干预
Much like they interfere with everything that you do.
就像对你所做的一切的干预
We don't want that.
我们可不希望那样
Two conditions...
答应我两个条件
to even consider this.
我才会考虑这个提议
First, I get to meet the buyers face to face.
第一 我要和买♥♥家见面
Absolutely. That's a given.
没问题 应该的
I mean, you know, a sign of good faith,
聊表诚意嘛
probably a half-a-million-dollar buy-in,
不如先拿个五十万出来
just so they feel good about it.
让他们感觉好一点
You expect me to give you the money, just like that?
你指望我就这样把钱给你吗
You're a funny guy.
你这人真好笑
You're right. Forget about that.
说得对 那算了
Tell you what. Open up a cash account in your name, right?
这样吧 以你的名义开一个账户如何
Then I'll get my people to put their money into your account.
然后我要我的人把钱打入你的账户
Then you own the plane.
然后飞机就归你了
You buy the plane and everything,
你买♥♥下了飞机
and then you loan it to a museum overseas.
然后租给海外的博物馆
The plane will always be yours.
飞机永远都会是你的
Second, I get to fly her -- nobody else.
第二 我要开一次飞机 仅我一人
She gets to a new location, I get to take her up.
飞机另去新处 得由我来驾驶
I guarantee you, you will fly this plane.
我向你保证 你会开上这架飞机的
That is the scam that I used
这是你我相遇那年
to sell the Brooklyn bridge the year we met.
我卖♥♥掉布鲁克林大桥时用到的骗局
Yes. Yes, that's right.
对 对 就是这个
That's -- that's why I did it.
所以 所以我要用这个
That is -- that is so romantic.
这真是 真是太浪漫了
So, wait, wait. Let me get it --
等等 让我理理头绪
He gives us the information to transfer our funds in.
他给我们转入资金的信息
We take his money out and give it to the widow.
我们拿走他的钱 给死者遗孀
Done deal. It's nice.
就此搞定 真不错
No, but that still leaves the merger.
不行 收♥购♥还是可以完成
We can't let him fly people around in his broke airplanes.
我们不能让他用破飞机搭送乘客
Do you have the deal memo?
你拿到交易详情了吗
Yeah.
这儿呢
All right.
好的
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
Well, he didn't assign a proxy, meaning that he --
他没授权代理人 也就是说
If he's not at the board of directors meeting,
如果董事会会议他不在场
the deal can't go through.
交易就无法完成
So we have to distract him.
所以我们得绊住他
And I don't mean just like take him out,
不只是让他无法抽身
But I mean completely discredit him.
而是让他彻底身败名裂
Now, he relies on the company to protect him,
现在 他全仰仗公♥司♥保护自己
So you strip that away,
剥掉他这一保护层
Considering the fact that he's an engineer.
考虑到他是名工程师
So you give him a mystery to solve.
我们要给他个迷让他去解
He's gonna obsess.
他会被迷住
Yeah, and, you know, he likes to take risks.
没错 你看 他喜欢冒险
So -- and he wants to be like Hughes.
他想成为休斯那样的人
You know, I mean, wears the suits,
穿着那种西装
he's got the hat.
戴着那种帽子
And he's in love...
他坠入了爱河
...with a plane.
爱上了一架飞机
I've got just the thing.
要的就是这个
And I promise I'll keep it simple this time, okay?
我保证这次会弄得简单一点 好吗
Hardison, you're gonna need a fake I.D. to be the buyer.
哈德森 你要弄个假身份来扮买♥♥家
I'm thinking something sheikh-y.
我想要个 酋长范儿的
I did tell you that these IDs don't hold up.
我说过了那些身份全完了
What would they want?
他们想要什么呢
Did your husband leave anything behind?
你丈夫有没有留下什么东西
He brought back little gifts on every trip --
他每次出差回来都会带回点小礼物
Jenny's backpack, her bear,
詹妮的背包 小熊
pretty much every T-shirt she wears now.
和她穿的几乎每一件T恤
She won't wear anything else.
她不肯再穿别的衣服了
What about that computer?
那电脑呢
His laptop went down in the crash.
他的手提电脑在坠机时毁掉了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, that actually helps.
不 这些很有用
Pardon me for a second. Sorry.
失陪一下 抱歉
What's up?
怎么样
Global cleaned up the crash site, right?
环球公♥司♥清理过坠机地点 是吧
I think they may have recovered Sanders' laptop.
我想他们发现了桑德斯的手提电脑
That's what spooked them.
所以吓到了
They claimed everything was destroyed,
他们声称全部都毁掉了
but let's poke around.
不过 我来逛逛看
Nice catch.
不错不错
There's a video fragment on Sanders' laptop.
桑德斯的手提电脑上有个视频片段
You can see that this is a payoff.
你就当是报酬吧
All the maintenance records are faked.
所有的维护记录都是伪造的
Sorry, wrong turn.
抱歉 走错地方了
Sorry about that. I'll leave.
抱歉 我就走
Ken Sanders had a hidden camera.
肯·桑德斯有个隐藏的摄像机
Okay, look, the video fragment stops there,
看 视频片段停在这里了
but at least now we know why Global has people on the widow.
不过我们现在知道环球公♥司♥找他遗孀的原因了
Look, man, you find the rest of this footage,
兄弟 只要你能找到其他的视频
you can prove negligence.
就能证实意外是由疏忽导致
They think she's got the whole video.
他们认为她有完整视频
And they're not gonna stop till they get it.
他们不拿到是不会善罢干休的
Sorry.
抱歉
We spent most the morning
我们一上午都在
setting up the thing... for the thing.
安这个装那个的
Why are you okay with this?
你怎么会无所谓呢
You seem perfectly happy to be in this...town.
你好像挺乐意待在 这里
We're here.
既然都已经来了
Yeah, I know. "We're here, get used to it."
是啊我知道 "我们在此 请习惯之"
No. We're here.
不是 是我们在这里
Us.
我们
That's sweet.
真贴心
Yeah. Me and my money,
是啊 我和我的钱
Hardison and Eliot, Nate and you.
哈德森和埃利奥特 内特和你
Parker, why does the money always come before the people?
帕克尔 为什么钱总是要放在人的前边
出♥售♥中
凋零玫瑰剧院
I don't know anything about running a theater!
我完全不懂怎么经营剧院
How would I know that? I don't know.
我怎么会懂 我不懂
I'm being helpful. No, listen. Sophie! Sophie!
我想帮忙啊 不是 苏菲 苏菲
I don't know. Maybe you just, you know,
我不知道 大概你要
you lease the building and then you incorporate
你把场地租下来 然后整合
the theater...group... player...people thing.
什么剧院啊 团队啊 演员啊之类的
I don't --
我不
Hello, great. Okay. Good. You came alone. That's great.
太好了 不错 你一个人来的 太好了
Scott Roemer, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jabreen.
斯科特·罗默尔 这位是杰布瑞先生
Mr. Jabreen, Scott Roemer.
杰布瑞先生 这位是斯科特·罗默尔
Abdullah Ib Jabreen.
阿卜杜拉·杰布瑞
The pleasure is mine.
很荣幸
The money has been moved?
钱能转了吗
Excellent.
很好
If you simply give me the bank information,
你只要把账号♥给我
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表