剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Good job.
做得好
Nate, you know that the core of good acting
内特 你要知道精彩表演的核心
comes from the persistence of tectonics.
就来源于剧情结构的持久性
No idea what that means.
不明白是啥意思
Very concerned that you do.
而且怀疑你明白不
Ignore him. He's not here.
不理他 当他不存在
Now, remember the time we did it in sign language?
还记得我们用手语表演的那一次吗
This time, you're blind.
这一次 你演盲人
Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?!
天呐 你开什么玩笑
All right, people, listen up.
好了 大家听好了
You have made varsity.
你们是主力了
You're no longer on the J.V. team.
不再是替补了
Leo, you're on seafood all night. Right there. Don't move.
里奥 你今晚负责海鲜 就那儿 别动
Hope, you're on vegetables. Garnish, all right?
后普 你负责蔬菜 做装饰 明白吗
Remember the pairing work that we went over.
记住我们练过的结对活动
Whitney, come with me.
惠特尼 过来
You are gonna be on the grill, sweetheart,
你负责烧烤 亲爱的
right here all night-- my sidekick, okay?
今晚就待在这里 搭档 好吗
You-- you're on supplies.
你 你负责供应
Supply. You go... no. Go.
供应 去 不行 快去
Stop eating my food.
别再吃了
Right this way, ma'am.
这边请 女士
Keep an eye out for this one.
留心一下这个人
Word is she's gonna be here tonight.
据说她今晚会来
I'm on it.
这就去
Lampard. You remember Rebecca.
兰帕德 记得瑞贝卡吗
Yes, welcome. Welcome.
记得 欢迎欢迎
We have an outstanding array of vegan choices.
我们有精美丰富的素食供您选择
Is it organically grown,
是有机生长
ethically sourced, organically local?
伦理种植 本地有机生产吗
Of course.
当然
I use nothing but the finest Portland farmers for everything.
我雇用波特兰最好的农民负责所有环节
The critic-- she's here.
那个美食家 她到了
Foodie queen?
美食女王
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Well, it looks like her.
看着像她
You know, I read one thing about her
我读到有介绍说她
having a crescent-shaped birthmark on one of her--
有个月牙形胎记在她的...
It's her.
就是她
What?
怎么了
You're not serving table six. I am.
你不许给六桌上菜 我来
No one serves table six but me, got it?
只有我能给六桌上菜 明白吗
Yes, senor.
是的 先生
Hello.
你好
Jolly good.
好的
Okay, barring any unforeseen circumstances,
好了 不许发生意外情况
we are good to go.
我们可以开始了
Lampard thinks he can cut me out, huh?
兰帕德以为可以挤我出局吗
He wants to take my truffle business.
他想抢走我的松露生意
Then I will take his most precious commodity.
那我就拿走他最珍贵的东西
Patrice, go in there and bring me his chef.
帕特里斯 进去把他的大厨给我带来
Here we go.
来了
Enjoy.
请享用
Parker, let's give them some micro-expressions.
帕克尔 给他们点微表情
When you take your first bite, just give a hint of a smile.
咬下第一口的时候 露出浅浅的微笑
Remember, the key is micro.
记住 重点是"微"
Okay, so, what's wrong?
好吧 怎么了
When someone really smiles, then their eyes wrinkle up.
人真心微笑的时候 眼角会皱起
You know, you just can't help it.
情不自禁
But if a smile's fake, then the muscles-- they don't contract.
但如果是假笑 肌肉就无法收缩
There isn't anything she likes or can connect with.
没有什么她喜欢或能引她起共鸣的
Parker, this time, when you take a bite,
帕克尔 这次 当你咬下的时候
think of the first time you stole something.
想想你第一次偷东西的情景
Yeah, listen-- Lampard needs to see some anxiety in her,
听着 得让兰帕德看出她的焦虑
You know, just to have him stick around.
把他拖在这里走不开
Parker, take a bite,
帕克尔 咬一口
then blink, then think of... jazz.
然后眨眼 想一下...爵士乐
Everything okay? Can I get you something?
您还好吧 需要点什么吗
Spring rolls. Spring rolls.
上春卷 上春卷
Nicely done.
干得好
All right, listen up.
听好了
I need a wedge salad, two delmonicos.
一份楔形沙拉 两份牛排
I need another black tag.
再给我一个黑标
Yes, chef.
是的 大厨
Oh, and I'm out of these purple tomatoes.
这种紫番茄用光了
Hope, those are red onions. Hardison!
后普 这是红洋葱 哈德森
What? I need some more red onions in here.
什么事 拿点红洋葱过来
How long on those prawns, Leo? 30 seconds, chef.
对虾还要多久 里奥 30秒 大厨
I need them in 20, buddy.
给我20秒内搞定 伙计
All right, let's go. Runners!
加油 传菜员
We need some runners in here! Yes, chef.
传菜员过来 是的 大厨
If you're not cooking, stay out of my kitchen.
不是做菜的 就离我的厨房♥远点
Chef, you come with me.
大厨 跟我来
What? Plate 'em!
怎么了 摆盘去
Runners!
传菜员
Is this how it's gonna be now, hmm?
要这样吗
I'm the supplies guy?
我负责供应
Take those down to Hope. And stop eating my food. To Hope?
送给后普 别再吃了 给后普吗
Okay. Lampard's locked on. Go, Hardison.
兰帕德被拖住了 上 哈德森
Where is Patrice?
帕特里斯去哪儿了
Samir, go get me the chef.
萨米尔 去把大厨给我带来
Nate, it is time for plan "B".
内特 要施行第二方案了
Yeah, actually, that was plan "B".
其实 那就是第二方案
Okay, Parker, you need to get Hardison inside
好吧 帕克尔 把哈德森弄进去
without tipping off Lampard.
而且不能惊动兰帕德
The spring rolls sneak up on you.
春卷偷偷接近你
The flavors come from somewhere else,
味道从其他地方进入
like a secret passage in the back of my--
就像秘密通道 身处后方的
What's it called? -- palate.
叫什么来着 味觉
Air duct.
通风管
Got it.
明白
How's it taste, Parker? You feeling anything?
味道如何 帕克尔 有啥感受
The salsa verde is a nice marriage with the spring rolls,
欧芹酱与春卷完美融合
but while totally yummy,
尽管十分美味
I just feel like... I should be feeling more.
我还是觉得...我应该更有感觉
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么会没想到呢
All right, listen, I want to put bone marrow in the salsa verde.
好了 欧芹酱中要加入骨髓
So gross.
真恶心
No, it's not. It gives it the consistency that it's lacking.
不 不恶心 正好弥补粘稠度的缺失
Go, right now. Bone marrow.
快去 马上 骨髓
No salsa verde flies out of this kitchen without bone marrow.
欧芹酱不加骨髓就不许从厨房♥端出
"Yes, chef"?
"是的 大厨"呢
Yes, chef. Yes, chef.
是的 大厨 是的 大厨
How we doing, Hardison?
进展如何 哈德森
Oh, we're good.
很好
Just swimming through an ocean of food.
正在游过食物的海洋
Side note-- don't order the spinach.
小提醒 别点菠菜
I can taste garlic and mushrooms.
我尝到大蒜和蘑菇
And something else that makes me feel different.
还有其他东西 让我有了不同的感觉
Wait-- was that for me? 'cause I-I don't get it.
等等 在跟我说话吗 我听不懂
No. It's the food.
不是 我在说食物
I get it.
有了
I feel something.
我感觉到了
What is going on in there, huh?
里面到底怎么了
Thierry, go bring them all back--
蒂埃里 进去把他们都带回来
Patrice, Samir, and that stupid chef.
帕特里斯 萨米尔还有那个笨蛋大厨
What's your problem, huh? He's just a chef.
你怎么回事 他不过是个大厨
He's not a man.
又不是啥男子汉
He cooks little food with little pots and pans.
他就会用小坛小罐做点小食物
Come on.
快去
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表