剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
we will transfer our own funds.
我们会把钱转过去
You're supposed to come alone. What is this?
你应该是独自前来的 这算什么
Your phony company fell apart
我手下人一查
the moment my guy did a background check on you.
就发现你的公♥司♥是假的
Question is, who the hell are you?
问题是 你是谁呢
Who am I?
我是谁
No, no, no. I didn't know. I didn't know!
不不不 我不知道 我不知道
You're dead. We'll find you wherever you go.
你死定了 天涯海角你都跑不掉
We'll find you!
你跑不掉了
Who's "we"?
"我们"是指谁
We are.
指我们
She was in the office yesterday.
她昨天去过我们办公室
What was she doing in the office?!
她去办公室干什么
You think you're safe?
你以为自己没事了
We know all about you.
我们对你知根知底
We have people in your business!
你公♥司♥里有我们的人
We have people in your homes!
你家里有我们的人
I'm on your side!
我和你同一战线
You told him about the device. No.
你把装置的事情告诉他了 没有
You take care of this. I take care.
你搞定 什么我搞定
Hold on a second!
等等
This has been some kind of mistake.
这肯定是有什么误会
You are the mistake!
你就是那个误会
Move.
走
Move!
走
Go!
快
Move!
走
Walk.
快走
Hurry. Hurry.
快点 快点
This your car? Yes. Yes.
这是你的车 是是
Get in the car. Yes.
上车 是
Drive. Now. You, get in the car.
开车 快 你 上车
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car.
上车
Who you sell us out?
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给谁了
Nobody. Who?
没有谁 是谁
FBI, CIA? No! I'm on your side!
联调局 中情局 不 我和你同一战线
My side. You lie. You.
同一战线 你撒谎 你呢
Who else knows of our interest in the plane?
还有谁知道我们对飞机有兴趣
No one.
没别人
Tell me right now. I didn't tell anyone.
快告诉我 我对谁都没说
Get that gun out of my face! Shut up.
别用枪指着我的脸 闭嘴
Drive. You. Tell me.
开你的车 你 说话
Guys. What's that?
两位 那是什么
Under the dash?
下边那个
It's a bomb!
是炸♥弹♥
My God.
我的天啊
Come on! Come on! I didn't
快走 快走 我没想要
We should call the police.
我们得打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Yeah, yeah, great. You do that.
是啊是啊 你打吧
You just shot a guy.
你刚刚开枪打死了人
He was a terrorist!
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist that you were doing business with.
是跟你做生意的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Look, a company kills a guy, they pay a fine.
公♥司♥杀了人 罚钱就能了事
Like you said, you kill a guy, you go to jail.
如你所说 你杀了人就只能蹲监狱了
You killed that guy.
你杀了那个人
All right.
好吧
My security works for me,
我的保安部是替我工作的
not the police.
不是替警♥察♥工作的
What do you mean you don't know where he is?
什么叫你不知道他在哪里
I'm his chief of security, not his babysitter!
我是他的保安经理 又不是他的保姆
The Australians get on a plane tomorrow morning.
这些澳洲人明早就要登机离开了
If he's not here for the meeting,
如果他不能到这里主持会议
the whole deal falls apart.
整笔生意就黄了
Busey. It's me.
布希 是我
Where are you? My men haven't called in.
你在哪里 我人还没召来呢
Something happened. Stop it!
出事了 别说了
Wait. That was a bomb in your car.
等等 你的车里有个炸♥弹♥
And Jabreen was just as surprised as we were.
当时杰布瑞和我们一样惊讶
Mr. Roemer?
罗默尔先生
Now, listen. It was obviously a double-cross.
听着 这显然是有内鬼
Is there anybody in your office that works --
你的办公室里有谁能
has ties with intelligence or...
跟情报部门有关 或者
Ex-CIA.
前中情局特工
Ah, geez. Great.
天呐 好极了
Roemer.
罗默尔
We do not need this.
我们这是何必
Get a trace on his cellphone.
去追踪他的手♥机♥
Why should I trust you?
我♥干♥嘛要相信你
I was just the middle man.
我只是个中间人
I know they were just as ready to cap me as they were you.
我知道他们会像结果你一样结果我
Look, right now, you and I, we're just trying to stay alive.
现在 你和我 只能挣扎求生了
Okay, now, that money in your account,
现在 你账户里的那笔钱
they get a hold of that,
一旦他们发现
you're tied to the terrorists forever.
你就算跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥钉死在一起了
I need that money.
我需要那笔钱
Well, just transfer it.
那就快点转移
No, no, no, no. They'll just chase it through the system.
不不 他们会通过系统追踪到的
I need to cash it out.
我要提现
That first.
这是首要的
You're the boss.
你说了算
To be honest, when you're not on the receiving end of it,
说实话 只要被骗的不是你
watching him mess with somebody's head is pretty impressive.
看他把别人搞得晕头转向 确实令人赞叹
Yeah.
是啊
It's like one of those aliens that feeds off of people's fear.
好像以吸食人类恐惧为生的外星人
My image analysis is scanning the footage
我的图像分♥析♥程序正在扫描
that Ken Sanders took.
肯·桑德斯拍的录像
It's not much.
得到的信息不多
It's not a camera phone.
用的不是照相手♥机♥
It's a cheaper model used in nanny cams.
是便宜货 常用于保姆监控
It's like a security camera. Yeah.
像是监控摄像机 没错
Spy on the nanny
用来监控保姆的
so it looks like it belongs in the kid's room.
所以看起来就像小孩房♥间里的东西
It doesn't look like a camera.
而不像摄像机
I know where it's at.
我知道在哪里了
But it's stored in the drive I know.
但录像存在硬盘里 我知道
I know! Parker, I'm going over to the Sanders' house.
我知道 帕克尔 我赶去桑德斯家
Get to the school.
你去学校
Sophie and I are gonna set up Nate's show.
我和苏菲要去帮内特把戏演完
All right. Start talking.
好了 坦白从宽
Like I said, I am on your side.
我说了 我和你同一战线
Look, you know, I knew they weren't legitimate buyers, okay,
我知道这些买♥♥家是非法 没错
but, I mean, I didn't think they'd kill anybody.
但是 我没想到他们会杀人
Who were they? I don't know.
他们是谁 我不知道
A foreign government -- maybe Iran,
外国政♥府♥ 可能是伊朗
maybe Pakistan. I don't know.
或者巴基斯坦 我不知道
Well, what the hell do they want with a 70-year-old airplane?
那他们要一架有70年历史的飞机干什么
All I know is that they want to ship it overseas
我只知道他们想把它运出海外
and take it apart, leave you hanging.
拆解它 然后放任不管
It's a mystery.
简直是个迷
Take it apart?
拆解它
Yeah.
对
No, no, no.
不 不行
We're gonna get the plans to the Spruce Goose.
我们要拿回"云杉鹅"号♥
How the hell are we gonna get those?
那我们要怎么拿
The museum. Get us to the museum.
博物馆 去博物馆
Parker, it's with her.
帕克尔 在她身上
I got her.
找到她了
Give me that. That is mine!
把它给我 那是我的
That's yours.
那才是你的
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表