剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Einstein, Darwin -- they're gonna be the footnotes.
爱因斯坦 达尔文 都会沦为脚注
They're gonna name cities after me.
我的名字会被用来为城市命名
Yeah. Just let me worry about the deal, okay?
别操心那笔交易了 好吗
Okay. Don't worry about it.
好吧 别操心了
What, what, what, what?
怎么了 怎么了
We used the same pi sequence to decode the message,
我们之前用同样的圆周率排列破译信息
But this time -- look.
但是这次 你看
What? Each number...
怎么了 每个数字
represents a different character in the Mayan alphabet.
都代表了一个玛雅字符
She gets it, man. She really gets it.
她成功了 伙计 她真的成功了
I do. I do. Well, okay. But what does it mean? Get what?
是的 确实 但是这是什么意思
Well, well, roughly,
只能大概说
because it's not an exact science, but...
因为这毕竟不是精准科学 不过...
all right.
好吧
"He who comprehends these words
"能解此语之人
is worthy of our presence."
值得我等一见"
I just -- if I just had a bit more time.
我要是 要是有更多的时间就好了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
You've...done plenty.
你已经 做得很好了
Great. Thank you so much.
非常好 太谢谢你了
I'm gonna double your last payment.
我会付双倍报酬
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
I'm the one that put the numbers up.
数字是我写上的
Hey, burn that on a cd. Burn it on a cd -- quick!
刻到光盘上 刻到光盘上 快点
Get me New World Science Magazine,
给我叫《新世界科学杂♥志♥》
Journal Of Astronomy, all the major publications.
《天文学期刊》 所有的主流媒体
Tell them I have a huge
告诉他们我明早
announcement to make here tomorrow morning.
要在此进行超重大发布
That's when Braddock Aeronautics is coming.
那时刚好布拉道克航♥空♥会过来
Yeah, well, they can wait, okay?
他们可以等 好吗
I'm this close to making history.
我马上就要开创历史了
And call Riley. The professor doesn't leave.
打给莱利 让他拦着教授
I want everybody on ice until I make the announcement.
所有人都不许动 直到我发布完
I've got the professor.
我找到教授了
I...wouldn't do that if I were you.
我 要是你 就不会那么做
Eliot, you got trouble headed your way.
埃利奥特 你马上就有麻烦了
Eliot, you got trouble headed your way.
埃利奥特 有麻烦找你去了
You think?
你觉得呢
Now, listen, the only way this con works
听着 要想让骗局成功
is if there's no sign of struggle.
现场不能有打斗痕迹
Don't let anything break.
别打碎东西
Parker, would you stop with that?
帕克尔 别玩了好吗
And help me get these damn guys off my back!
快帮我把这些人拉开
Pick the guys up and put them in the bin.
把他们抬到垃圾箱里
Hang on.
等等
What?
怎么啦
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Harold?
哈罗德
Miller?
米勒
Harold!
哈罗德
Riley!
莱利
Miller!
米勒
what? What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What happened?! Who did this to you?!
怎么了 怎么回事 这是谁干的
It's not who, man. It's what.
不是谁 伙计 是什么东西
They ripped me out of my chair.
他们把我拖过去
They opened me up.
逼我开口
The aliens?
外星人吗
What do they -- what do they want?
他们 他们想要什么
They want the one.
他们想要那个人
Them signals, it wasn't a hello.
那个信♥号♥♥ 不是打招呼的
It was a test.
是测试
A test for what?
什么测试
A test for what? It was a test.
什么测试 是测试
It was -- they want the best of the best, man.
是 他们要找到最强的
I told them it was you.
我告诉他们 是你
Me?! What?!
我 什么
They were hurting me, man. I'm sorry.
他们拷打我 对不起
No!
不
I'm sorry.
对不起
Riker.
里克
Come on. No, no. Come on. Riker! Riker! What --
拜托不要 拜托 里克 里克 不
Riker.
里克
That sucked.
真烂
Marvin does change the channel.
马文确实能切换频道
Come on.
拜托
These dudes traveled 10,000 light-years to get here.
那是穿越了一万光年而来的外星人
You're gonna scare them off with a putter?
你就打算拿个球杆吓住人家吗
Okay, Sophie, you're up.
好了苏菲 该你上场了
Just so you know, I really, really hate you.
告诉你一声 我是真的真的恨你
Don't worry. It's perfectly safe.
别担心 绝对安全
Action.
开场
Hello? Hello?!
喂 喂
Hello?
喂
Parker, cue the music.
帕克尔 音乐开始
Please, Mr. Kanack!
救我 卡耐克先生
Mr. Kanack, please let me in, Mr. Kanack!
卡耐克先生 求你让我进去 卡耐克先生
Please, Mr. Kanack! Let me in!
救我 卡耐克先生 让我进去
Mr. Kanack, please! Mr. Kanack, let me in!
卡耐克先生救我 卡耐克先生 让我进去
No!
不
It's not me they want, Mr. Kanack!
他们要的不是我 卡耐克先生
It's...
而是
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
That is the last time
这是我最后一次
I lie about playing Peter Pan on Broadway.
骗人说我在百老汇演过彼得潘
I programmed the electronics and the lighting
我编好了电子声光效果
to go haywire intermittently for the rest of the night.
会一整晚上抽疯性折腾
Good.
很好
You don't think he'll try to leave?
你觉得他不会逃走吗
No!
不
Would you?
你会吗
This gives me a good idea.
这东西让我想到个好主意
Whatever it is, no.
无论是什么主意 不行
That was nice work back there, Eliot.
可惜了这份好差事了 埃利奥特
Man, he flipped. He flipped like a coin.
他真是抽疯 抽得不轻啊
I wish Lenny would have seen it.
真希望连尼能看到这一幕
Hardison gave me the alias,
哈德森起的这名字
and then Sophie helped me build the character.
苏菲帮我丰满了这一角色
We just gave him layers.
只是使之更有层次感
You know, I don't know why Stanley Kubrick
真想不通为什么斯坦利·库布里克
made directing look so hard.
执导起来那么费劲
It's -- it's not that hard.
一点都不费劲
James.
詹姆斯
What are you --
你怎么了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't let them get me.
别让他们抓我
Don't let them get me. Don't let them get me.
别让他们抓我 别让他们抓我
Look, look, it's gonna be okay.
听着 听着 没事的
It's gonna be okay. Don't let them get me.
没事的 别让他们抓我
Who? Who? Them. Them.
谁 谁呀 他们 他们
You haven't slept, okay? You need rest.
你整晚都没睡 知道吗 你需要休息
Now, I'm gonna go tell the press to come back tomorrow.
我去让记者们明天再来
What?
什么
I'm gonna tell the press to come back tomorrow.
我去让记者们明天再来
The press are here? Right now? Yes. Yes.
记者们来了吗 现在吗 是的
No. Oh -- okay. No, I got to -- I got this.
不 好吧 不 我可以 我可以的
I got to tell them.
我必须告诉他们
I got to be the one to tell them.
必须由我来公布
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表