剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Doesn't stop him from having an opinion
也没改变他对
about art school, though.
艺术学院的看法
What, he's not a fan?
怎么 他不喜欢艺术吗
Not of any degree that doesn't have an "M",
不喜欢任何"音"
a "B", or an "A" in it.
"美" 或者"艺"开头的学位
He wants me to take over the family business.
他想我接手家族生意
And what is the family business?
家族生意有什么
What isn't the family business?
家族生意没什么呢
Oh, you see the guy?
看到那个人了吗
He always orders the same thing every day --
他每天都点同样的东西
chicken parm.
鸡肉饼
And then he takes one bite of it
然后只咬一口
and then sends it back to the kitchen.
就让服务员端回厨房♥
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
It's not like that. He's never rude.
不是这样 他很有礼貌
I think he's just...sad.
我想他只是很 悲伤
What about those two? Know anything about them?
这两个人呢 对他们有什么了解吗
Not much.
不多
They're pretty pushy about where they sit, though.
不过他们对座位很执着
I guess they like the view.
我猜他们喜欢看风景
The bald one is "V", and the scruffy one is "K".
光头叫V 胡渣男叫K
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
What they call each other.
他们就这么称呼对方
How do they tip?
他们给的小费怎么样
Always cash. I know that.
都是现金 我知道
But...I guess they must be average tippers.
但 小费一般吧
Because you would remember if it were high or if it were low.
因为如果小费很高或很低你会有印象
Exactly.
没错
Yeah, I got to go make my trash run --
得 我得去倒垃圾了
my favorite.
我的最爱
Enjoy your lunch.
午餐愉快
Tuesday.
星期二
Okay, "V" and "K," what are you up to?
好吧 V和K 你们在打什么主意呢
All right.
好了
Fore coffees?
四杯咖啡吗
How long have you guys been at this?
你们计划多久了
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
You guys picked the wrong brew pub.
你们可选错酒吧了
Okay, let's hear what you're talking about.
好了 让我听听你们在说些什么
未安装麦克风
警告
Come on.
不是吧
What?
干嘛
Don't give me that look.
别这么看着我
What, like, it's my fault we have thieves running around our house
难道是我的错 才会有小偷跑来
and he has no audio contingencies?
他又没安装麦克风这种事吗
Parker.
帕克尔
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm waiting.
在等待
How's the knee?
膝盖怎么样了
Driving me to crazy town.
快把我逼疯了
Pretty much like it's on cruise control,
简直是以恒速操纵的速度
cruising me through crazy town.
恒速将我逼疯
And you know what? Let's face it. I have way too much to do.
坦白说吧 我要做的事可多了
This knee -- I need to be on a bullet train
膝盖 我需要一辆高速列车
through crazy town.
带我逃离
I don't have time to stop for gas, go to the museum.
我没时间停车加油 去博物馆
Parker, breathe.
帕克尔 深呼吸
Identify your limitations. Turn them to advantages.
看清你的局限 将之变成优势
Okay, good. How do I do that?
好 那我要怎么做
Adapt. I got to go. Wait, wait, wait.
适应 我要挂了 等等等等
Eliot --
埃利奥特
Okay, adapt. Adapt.
好 适应 适应
Can't use my leg...
我的腿不能用
so I'll use someone else's.
那就用别人的
All right.
好
Where are you, little buggie?
你在哪里 小窃听器
Okay.
好
All right.
好了
Oh, no, no, no. Those are for you.
不不不 这是给你的
No, for table 5.
不 给五号♥桌的
Okay. Table 5.
好 五号♥桌
Chicken parm.
鸡肉饼
All right, I got a good feeling about today.
好了 我感觉今天会很幸运
Eat it.
吃下去
Eat it, you crazy old man.
吃下去 你这个老疯子
Oh, I'm sorry, miss.
抱歉 小姐
No, leave her...
别 别找她
Could you please send this back to the kitchen?
你能帮我把这个送回厨房♥吗
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Is something wrong?
很抱歉 先生 有什么不好的吗
It's just not...right.
就是尝起来 不对
Sorry.
抱歉
Focus.
集中注意力
Can I get you boys a refill?
给你们加点咖啡好吗
Excuse me.
打扰了
Did you see that? He's afraid to make eye contact.
看到了没 他不敢有眼神接触
Very suspicious.
太可疑了
It'll be headline news.
这会是头条新闻
So we'll have to disappear for a few months.
所以我们得消失几个月
All those zeros in my bank account
我账户里面的那些零
should take the sting out of anything.
能轻松解决任何事情
We'll have to be on the lookout.
我们得小心点
Poor little guy looks thirsty.
这些小可怜很渴的样子
What? No, no, he is not thirsty.
什么 不不 他不渴
He's fine!
他很好
Amy, you kidding me? The water on the bug?
艾米 你玩我吧 给窃听器加水
On the house.
免费赠送
Okay.
好了
Oh, maybe Hardison was right about those pain pills.
也许哈德森说对了 该吃止痛药的
Yeah, okay.
对 就是这里
All right. Okay.
好吧
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
All right.
好吧
Let there be sound.
来点声音吧
I got to rig this up.
我装配了这玩意
We'll bootleg off a VHF wavelength reserved for truckers.
我们可以为司机制♥造♥假甚高频波长
There's no heavy routes near this zip code, so we should be cool.
这片区域交通通畅 所以没问题
What is this, amateur hour?
这是什么 太业余了吧
That'll never work.
这样不行
That'll never work.
这样不行
What'd I say?
我说什么来着
Cloud cover is too low this time of year.
每年这个时候云量都很低
We can't risk being overheard. We stick to burners.
我们不能冒被窃听的风险 还是用燃烧器吧
Do not screw this up.
千万别把这事搞砸了
I'm not. Geez.
我没有 天哪
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么你总这么说
Because I need it to get through your thick head.
因为我要你时刻牢记这点
It's gonna be fine.
没问题的
Fine ain't good enough for this.
在这件事上 "没问题"还不够
That should be enough bugs to cover the whole bar.
整个酒吧里的窃听器应该够多了
As usual, chicken parm.
和往常一样 鸡肉饼
Wait for it.
等着瞧
Wait for it.
等着瞧
Yep. Same as always.
没错 还是老样子
Don't get you.
搞不懂你
All right. So, we're gonna be here.
好了 我们得到这里
What is that?
那是什么
About 20 minutes to the freeway.
离高速公路有20分钟车程
Looks straightforward enough.
似乎很简单
Quick, clean, and we're out.
快速 清楚 才能全身而退
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表