剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
That's not the only bad news.
这还不是唯一的坏消息
I'm in Baran's office.
我在巴伦的办公室
She's planning to buy Pep, take it private.
她打算买♥♥下活力公♥司♥ 私有化
That's why she was pulling all the cash together.
所以她才会拼命凑现金
Yes, and why she was so upset the bill almost failed --
没错 所以法案差点被驳回时她非常不安
because if the bill fails,
因为如果法案被驳回
Pep's stock price goes through the roof.
活力的股价就会持续上升
She can't afford that.
她买♥♥不起
But if she already owns the company before the bill fails...
但如果她在法案被驳回之前就拥有公♥司♥...
She cleans up.
她就能大捞一笔了
We accelerated things too fast.
我们进展太快了
We put the bill up for a vote
法案安排投票时
before she had a chance to get her money together.
她还来不及把钱凑齐
If she buys Pep,
如果她买♥♥下活力公♥司♥
that means even less oversight.
那就意味着更少的监管
How do we stop her?
我们该如何阻止她
We accelerate things even more.
我们把进度再加快些
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Pep Athletics is proud to present,
活力体育公♥司♥将为你倾情奉献
the 17th Annual Tournament of Champions.
第十七届冠军锦标赛
Ready!
预备
Let's hear it for the MHS Badgers!
让我们倾听来自MHS獾队的欢呼吧
Ready! Ready! Let's go!
预备 预备 开始
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready.
好了
Ready.
好了
Ready.
好了
Ready.
好了
Let's go.
开始吧
You seem to be popping up all over the place.
好像到处都有你的身影
Yeah. I do that.
是的 确实如此
Listen, I've moved up the vote again
我再次把投票提前了
on H.R. 505 first thing tomorrow.
505法案明天一早表决
How'd you pull that off?
你怎么做到的
Congressman, sorry to interrupt.
议员 打扰一下
No problem, pal. Just tell me this.
没事的 伙计 只要告诉我
What do you want, and what's it worth to you?
你想要什么 你有多么想要
The bill is gonna fail
在你有机会凑齐钱之前
before you have a chance to put your money together.
法案就会被驳回
Then it's "Bye-bye, buyout."
就是说"拜拜了 收♥购♥无能"
You're very well informed, Mister...?
消息真灵通啊 这位是...
Okay, then.
那好吧
Bring it on.
放马过来吧
She's on the hook.
她上钩了
We need the rest of that money right now.
我们得马上把钱凑齐
I want the buyout done today.
今天就完成收♥购♥
We're still short on funds.
我们资金仍不足
We've got 22 companies under our umbrella.
旗下有二十二家公♥司♥
Pull anything you can.
尽你所能给我凑
Okay, Nate, you were right.
内特 你说得没错
They just pulled up the org chart
他们刚调出组织架构图
to dip into other companies.
研究各个公♥司♥了
There are only a few with liquidity.
只有几家公♥司♥有流动资金
Well, try Cheer Wear, the uniform company.
试试欢呼制衣 那家制♥服♥公♥司♥
Oh, no, you don't.
你不是吧
You're swimming my pool now, guppy.
你可进了我的局了 小样儿
从该账户提款可能违法
合法性警告
Ms. Baran, the system's giving me an alert.
巴伦女士 系统弹出警告了
I'm not sure that transfer is legal.
我不确定这次转账是否合法
Why not?
为什么
It says there's a 1938 labor law requiring
上面说1938年劳动条款规定
textile companies to keep cash on hand to pay overtime.
家纺类公♥司♥得保留用于支付加班费的现金
Is that for real?
是真的吗
I'm checking, but it does seem to be legitimate.
我在查 但似乎是合法的
What about the All-cheer Competition League?
那啦啦队比赛联盟呢
We run a competition a week.
我们每周都举办比赛
They must have plenty of cash on hand.
手头肯定有不少现金
Oh, keep it coming.
好戏继续啊
Keep it -- do what you got to do.
继续... 尽管放马过来吧
从该账户提款可能违法
合法性警告
We can't use that money, either, because...
我们也不能用这笔钱 因为
because we're a sweepstakes?
因为我们是赌金赢利
We're what?
我们什么
We're not a sport, so technically,
这不是体育项目 所以从技术上
this says, we're a sweepstakes.
这里说 我们是赌金赢利
There -- there are a lot of restrictions
这里 赌金赢利款项的使用
on what you can do with sweepstakes money.
有很多限制
Go for C.T.V.C.
那就看CTVC
All those broadcast contracts -- they must have cash.
有那么多传媒合同 他们肯定有现金
从该账户提款可能违法
合法性警告
Ma'am, C.T.V.C. is under investigation for indecency.
女士 CTVC因不良信息传播而被调查
Well, when the hell did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
Oh my. There. Right there, sir.
我的天 那里 就是那里 先生
That is a wardrobe malfunction.
这可是着装不当
I can see her hoo-hah! Her hoo-hah, sir!
我都能看见她的内内 内内啊 先生
Are you blind?!
你难道瞎了吗
Do I need to call Congressman Caballo?
要我打电♥话♥给卡瓦略议员吗
Or congressman Greenhill?
还是格林希尔议员
I will call my whole rolodex, sir!
我会对着名片一个个打过去的 先生
Find that money.
给我找出钱来
I don't care where you get it, but you find it!
我不管你去哪找 总之给我把钱找出来
Call me when the transfer's done.
转账成功后给我打电♥话♥
Keep on him, Hardison.
盯死他 哈德森
I'm on it.
放心吧
Where's coach?
教练呢
She'll be here. She won't let us down.
她会来的 她不会让我们失望的
Wolves, you're up.
野狼队 该你们上场了
Let's give it up for the Wolves.
下面请热烈欢迎野狼队
I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!
我来了 我来了 我来了
All right, let's huddle up.
大家都凑过来
I bet you guys could use a pep talk right about now, huh?
大家现在肯定都想听我来几句战前动员吧
For Marcy?
为了马尔西
For Marcy.
为了马尔西
Go, Wolves.
加油 野狼队
Go-o-o-o, Wolves!
加油 野狼队
You play a good game.
你的把戏玩得不错啊
Thank you.
谢谢
It's not over yet.
这事还没完
Oh, wrong.
非也非也
My assistant found the money.
我的助手凑齐钱了
I bought Pep while you've been standing here...gawking.
活力公♥司♥我已经买♥♥下了 你却还在这里 发花痴
Two, four, six, eight.
二 四 六 八
Who did we annihilate?
某人等着倒霉吧
You underestimated me.
你低估我了
People underestimate cheerleaders all the time.
人们总是低估啦啦队长
I didn't.
我却没有
I saw a niche, and I exploited it.
我见到机会 就加以利用
Every girl wants to be a cheerleader.
每个女孩都想成为啦啦队员
Every girl wants to be pretty.
每个女孩都想漂漂亮亮
Every girl wants to be popular.
每个女孩都想人见人爱
And they will pay anything to get it.
而且她们会为此不惜一切代价
Cheerleaders built me a $300 million-a-year company
啦啦队给我赚到了一家年收入三亿美金的公♥司♥
because I didn't underestimate them.
因为我没有低估他们
Wolves!
野狼队
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
let's hear it for the Northfield Wolves!
让我们倾听来自诺思菲尔德野狼队的欢呼吧
You know, I-I really don't think I underestimated you.
我 我真没觉得我低估了你
In fact, I think I estimated you just...
实际上 我对你的估计
about...
恰到
Wait for it.
稍等一下
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表