剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Yep! He got it. A signal!
好 他收到了 是信♥号♥♥
What -- what are you doing?
你在干什么
Listen.
听
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
What? What is it? This is definitely it.
什么 这是什么 肯定是
Definitely what? Kip, just please!
肯定是什么 奇普 别吵好吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我的天
This is a message from deep space.
这是来自外太空的信息
Okay. How do you know that?
好吧 你怎么知道
Ever since I found out about the wow! signal from back in 1977,
自从我在1977年发现了"喔"信♥号♥♥
I've had my radio telescopes
我就一直把无线电天文望远镜
aimed at Chi Sagittarii star group.
对准人马座星群
Okay.
好吧
The zeroes and the ones here represent lower intensities.
这里的0和1代表了低强度
The higher numbers represent
而数字越高则说明
exponentially higher intensities.
强度以指数级增强
This irregular frequency is not natural
这种不规则频率
to anything emitted on earth.
不可能是从地球上发出来
W-w-what are you doing now?
那你这是要干什么
It's called "first contact" for a reason, Kip.
这叫"第一次接触"是有原因的 奇普
'cause the guy who makes second contact is nobody.
因为进行第二次接触的人一文不值
Damn it.
可恶
Somebody close to my antenna's got the signal, too.
在我的天线附近也有人收到信♥号♥♥了
Where is this guy?
这家伙在哪里
Bingo!
找到了
Okay, Kip -- dismiss the employees.
好了奇普 让所有人员离开
I want security only here while I verify this.
我核实期间 只许安保人员留下
And lock this guy down!
把这家伙关起来
Go! Do it! Okay, okay!
走 快去办 好吧 好吧
Parker, they're coming out.
帕克尔 他们要出来了
Got it.
知道了
Take him quietly and grab all his computer equipment.
悄悄带走他 没收所有电脑设备
Nate, we have liftoff.
内特 我们发射啦
Get it? 'cause of the...
你懂吧 因为...
Yes. Yes, Parker, I get it.
是的 帕克尔 我懂
Okay, Eliot, Hardison, Kanack is sending Muscle to the location.
埃利奥特 哈德森 卡耐克派人过去了
Make sure you meet him there.
你们一定要先赶到那里
Yeah, we're on it.
好 我们去
Not gonna win any races in Lucille.
你家露西尔跟谁飙车都肯定输
Oh, we will win this.
这次我们稳赢
I'm programming Marvin for line-of-sight preemption.
我在用马文设计路况抢占程序
It's what ambulances use to manipulate traffic lights in their favor.
救护车都靠这程序保证自己一路畅通
What the hell is that?
这又是啥玩意儿
That's chase music, baby. Unh. Mixed it myself.
飙车音乐哦亲 我自己混的音
Two good old boys behind the wheel
两个好基友 上街走一走
Chasing down bad guys in Lucille
开着露西尔 去抓大魔头
Two good old boys
两个好基友
Feel it.
一起唱
Behind the wheel
上街走一走
Chasing down bad guys in Lucille
开着露西尔 去抓大魔头
Two good old boys behind the wheel
两个好基友 上街走一走
Chasing down bad guys in Lucille
开着露西尔 去抓大魔头
Two good old boys behind the wheel
两个好基友 上街走一走
Chasing down bad guys in Lucille
开着露西尔 去抓大魔头
Nate, they got him.
内特 他们抓住他了
Okay, follow them back and get Parker.
好的 跟他们回去 接上帕克尔
Thanks.
多谢
I apologize for the hood.
抱歉给你带上了面罩
It was just a safety precaution,
只是安全防范措施
since you and I are the only two who received the message.
因为只有你跟我接收到信息
Hey, man, they're coming for us, all right?
伙计 他们要来抓我们了 知道不
They want to breed with us. They want to have superbabies.
他们想要跟我们配种 想要超级婴儿
Lenny was right.
连尼没说错
Okay, Kanack is fighting.
好的 卡耐克还在纠结
Now let's get him to make
现在让他去打一通
the most expensive long-distance call in history.
史上最昂贵的长途电♥话♥吧
Eliot, I am just loving the choices you're making with this character.
埃利奥特 我很喜欢你对这个角色的设定
I like the bit with -- but we have to get Kanack to believe
尤其是那个 但我们得让卡耐克相信
that the message Hardison sent's authentic.
哈德森发出的信息是真实的
Seriously? What? What?
你不是吧 怎么了 怎么了
Listen, I'm just getting some pract--
人家就是练习一下
If I'm gonna run a theater and direct,
要开剧院执导
I've got to focus on character development.
我必须注重性格演绎
I was passed out in my sleeping bag
我当时晕死在睡袋里了
about 80 miles outside of Eli, Nevada,
就在内华达以利市外120多公里处
and me and my buddy Lenny I was telling you about,
然后我还有我跟你说过的那位兄弟连尼
we started hearing twisted metal
我们听到金属的扭曲声
and seeing green auras and smelling burning rubber --
看到了绿色的光环 还闻到焦橡胶味儿
Look, look, okay,
听着 听着 好了
all I care about is the signal that we received.
我只关心我们接收到的信♥号♥♥
Do you think that you can decipher it, Mister...? Riker. Mr. Ri
你能破译吗 这位 里克 我叫里
Well, Willie Riker's my full name, man.
全名是威利·里克
Yeah, if you got the equipment...
能 只要你有设备
one time in Flagstaff, man,
有次在弗拉格斯塔夫
I was just leaning back...
我正在往后...
Okay, let's focus here, Willie, okay?
行了我们先专心这件事 威利 行吗
The two of us are after the same thing,
你我两人都在追求同一件事
so let's pool our resources and work together as a team.
所以我们整合资源进行合作
I'll let you use all of my state-of-the-art equipment here,
我会让你使用我这些尖端仪器
and once you collect enough data to decipher the signal,
一旦你采集到足够破译信♥号♥♥的数据
the two of us can make the announcement to the world together.
我们俩可以一起向全世界发表公告
There's enough sensitivity on that receiver
那台接收器敏感度超高
to detect an Arecibo-sized transmitter from 1,000 light-years away.
隔着1000光年都能收到阿雷西博的信♥号♥♥
Do we have a deal or not?
做不做
Oh, yeah.
做
Can I get an orange soda?
给我瓶橙汁汽水行么
Yeah, yeah, you can get an orange soda.
行行 给你瓶橙汁汽水
All right.
好吧
Don't let him leave.
别让他离开
Okay, Parker, Hardison, you're up.
好了 帕克尔 哈德森 该你们上了
We're on our way.
这就来
Cave-jumping?
峡谷跳伞吗
World's deepest caves are in Potosi, Mexico.
世界上最深的峡谷在墨西哥的波多西
You're really not listening to me
你根本就没有聆听
about this whole jumping thing, are you. Yes, I am.
我对跳啊跳的看法对吧 我有听啊
You're unhappy with the jumps we've been doing.
之前那几跳你很不高兴
Thank you.
多谢理解
I'm going higher so they can be better.
下次再找高点儿地方跳 就会好很多
No.
不是吧
James "Ka-nack."
詹姆斯·掐你壳
It's "Kanack."
是卡耐克
What's up? This is Special Agent Fix.
你好 这位是特工费可思
I'm Special Agent Kelsey. Agents. What's this about?
我是特工凯尔西 特工啊 有何贵干
We've been receiving semi-congruent signals
我们一直从西怀俄明州的
from two federal satellites based out of Western Wyoming.
两颗联邦卫星处接收到半导信♥号♥♥
Our records show that you own three radio telescopes
我们的记录显示你拥有三台带有多功能
with multi-function phased-array radars.
相控阵雷达的无线电天文望远镜
We just want to make sure you haven't been receiving
我们只想确认你没有接收
any signals that might be a breach of national security.
任何有违国土安全的信息
And what government agency did you say you were from, exactly?
你们刚说是哪个部门的特工来着
We didn't. Yeah.
我们没说 是啊
This is my head of legal -- Mr. Bryden.
这位是我的法律主管 布赖登先生
Mr. Bryden, these two need a warrant
布赖登先生 这两位得有搜查证
if they want to look at my data, don't they?
才能查看我的数据 是吧
They do, sir.
是的 先生
Yeah, so why don't you get the hell off my property right now
是啊 你们两位何不马上滚离我的地盘
before I have security escort you off?
免得我叫保安送你们出去
Very well.
很好
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表