剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Twice.
两次
Oh, we should sit Romeo and Juliet together
我们应该安排罗密欧和朱丽叶坐一起
and see what happens.
看能擦出什么火花
Oh, my God. That's genius!
天呐 太有才了
It is?
是吗
No, no, not what you said. What I thought of.
不不 不是说你 是说我闪现的灵光
But inspired by what you said.
但灵感来自你的话
So, you're going sit Romeo and Juliet with each other? No.
你要让罗密欧和朱丽叶坐一起吗 不
I have even better match.
我有更好的配对
Here you are. Two coffees to go.
给 两杯咖啡外带
Here you go.
给
All right, drink up. 2:30, all right?
喝完 两点半 好吗
You guys be ready. Cool?
你们得准备好 没问题吧
You got it.
没问题
Good. See you soon.
好 一会儿见
I want to make the trash run early
我想早点倒垃圾
so I don't miss the you-know-what. You have any?
这样就不会错过那个了 有垃圾要倒吗
No, but hurry back, 'cause look who just showed up.
没有 但快点回来 看看谁来了
Romeo and Juliet's dates.
罗密欧和朱丽叶的约会对象
How are you? I think you're looking for me. I'm Howard.
你好 你应该是在找我 我是霍华德
I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you.
我是奥利维亚 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too. Have a seat.
我也是 请坐
2:30 sharp!
两点半准时
No, no, no. No "Go."
不不不 别行动
No "Go." You're 20 minutes early.
别行动 你们早了20分钟
He wants me to run the family business.
他想我接手家族生意
And what is the family business?
家族生意有什么
What isn't the family business?
家族生意没什么呢
Her father's worth a billion dollars.
她父亲身价十亿
Let's watch it.
来看看
It's not a robbery. It's a kidnapping.
这不是抢劫 是绑♥架♥
Amy.
艾米
No! No!
不 不
No! Let me go! Let me go!
不 放开我 放开我
No! No! No!
不 不 不
What the hell?!
怎么回事
Hey, "O"! What, long night?
O 咋了 熬夜了吗
No, something else.
不是 有情况
And don't forget to take your pain pills, okay?
别忘吃止痛药 好吗
They make everything go wibbly-wobbly.
吃了止痛药一切都晕晕的
Screw them. They get left behind.
去他们的 扔下他们
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Somebody call the police!
帮我报♥警♥
Let's go.
下去看看
Hey, let's just get out of here, man.
咱快离开这儿吧
Not without the girl.
没抓住那姑娘不许走
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's okay. It's all right. You're safe now, okay?
好了 没事了 你现在安全了
Just maybe next time,
或许下次
mention that the family business is multinational.
提一下那家族生意是跨国集团
Is that the fire alarm? What is that?
是火警吗 怎么回事
That's the fire alarm. Everyone outside.
是火警 所有人都出去
Keep moving. Let's go. Come on.
动起来 快走 快
She's Juliet, and he is Romeo.
她是朱丽叶 他是罗密欧
Thank you.
谢谢
I should have probably let your date do that.
我应该让你的约会对象来救美的
How did you know he was here with me?
你怎么知道他跟我一起的
I notice things.
我细心留意了
About me?
留意我吗
Who wouldn't?
谁能忽略你呢
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Keep moving. Don't panic.
跟着走 别害怕
Hey, guys, come on. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
伙计们 快走 快点 快点 快点
Whoa. Gun.
有枪
Portland P.D.
波特兰警♥察♥
Drop your gun.
把枪放下
You gonna set them up with each other?
你要撮合他们俩
No.
不
I have an even better match.
我有更好的组合
Stay where you are.
站在原地 不许动
Check the alley. Call for backup.
检查一下胡同 呼叫支援
I've got these guys.
这俩人交给我
Dispatch, we need backup.
总部 我们需要支援
Stay where you are!
站住 别动
Stay where you are. I will shoot.
站住别动 不然我就开枪了
Lock the door.
把门锁上
Hey, you, move!
你 去啊
Stay where you are! Oh, hey, I'm just a doctor.
不许动 别过来 我只是个医生
I'm just a doctor. I'm not leaving.
我只是个医生 我哪也不去
Let me just get -- just get to her.
我只想 我只想过去看看她
Just -- it's okay.
我只是 没事的
I'm just gonna be right -- right here.
我只是要 走到这来
Okay, all right.
好了 没事了
I'm a doctor. It's gonna be okay.
我是医生 你不会有事的
Why don't you help me, there.
我把你的头垫起来
Cop's locked out.
我把警♥察♥锁在外面了
We got three minutes, four, tops.
我们最多有三四分钟
We got to find her fast.
我们得赶紧找到她
We ought to...
我们得
I think I know how this thing went sideways.
我算是明白这件事为什么会出差错了
What does that mean?
他这话是什么意思
It means things are about to get a whole lot worse.
意思是事情将会愈演愈烈
What the hell's going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Shut up!
闭嘴
You think that scares us?!
你以为这样就能吓到我们吗
You're in way over your head!
你们惹错人了
"K"!
K
"K"?
K
Parker!
帕克尔
Yeah. Okay.
没什么
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey. Hey, wait.
等一下
What?
干吗
I'm gloating.
我只是要幸灾乐祸一下
Nice to see you today.
见到你真高兴
How are you doing?
你好吗
Good.
很好
Regular spot?
还坐在老地方
Yeah. Where is everybody?
是啊 其他人都哪去了
Eh, slow day.
今天顾客不多
I'll get you some water. I'll be right back.
我给你倒点水 马上就回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Oh, I, uh, work in the back.
我 我在后面工作
I was here the other day when you saved that cop's life.
你救那个警♥察♥一命的时候 我也在场
Just glad I was here.
我只是庆幸我恰好在场
Well, foof.
真险啊
I'm sure that cop's happy we serve a chicken parma.
那个警♥察♥肯定很高兴我们这有鸡肉帕尔玛供应 才把你留住
Yeah.
是啊
I guess I order a lot of that.
看来我确实是点了不少鸡肉帕尔玛
Yeah, you do.
的确
Um, you know, something tells me there's a story to that.
我总觉得这背后一定有故事
Mm, my wife...
我妻子
before...
生前
even at her sickest, she'd make it for me.
就算是在病入膏肓的时候 都会做♥鸡♥肉帕尔玛给我吃
She insisted.
她坚持要做
Said, uh, making me happy made her feel better.
她说我开心 她心里也会舒服点
Well, she would have been proud of you...
你那天挺身而出
the way you stepped up the other day.
你妻子肯定也会为你感到骄傲
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表