剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Wrong, something is.
出问题了 有情况
Damn it.
见鬼
Parker, he took an energy shot.
帕克尔 他服用了功能饮料
It's working against the sedative.
它和镇静剂药效相抵了
So, Nate, we -- I mean, we pull the plug, right?
内特 我们 该终止计划了 对吗
Guys, I hate to pile on,
伙计们 我不想雪上加霜
but we got company at the gate.
但门口有人来了
Gentlemen. How can I help you tonight?
先生们 今晚有什么能为你效劳的吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
The boss has a...lady friend -- wants to entertain.
老板有女友 想要寻欢作乐一番
Mr. Dodgson never entertains.
道奇森从来不会寻欢作乐
And if he did, he wouldn't do it here.
就算他要 也不会在公♥司♥里
Well, I don't ask questions. I'm just the driver, man.
我不问问题 我只是司机 伙计
No, I think you're a mole.
不 我认为你是内鬼
I think one of the sharks circling this company
对这里虎视眈眈的其中一家公♥司♥
sent you here to dig up scandal on Mr. Dodgson,
派你过来 挖掘道奇森先生的丑闻
lowball the sale price, yeah?
以期压低销♥售♥价格 对吧
What are you -- ask my boy here, man.
你在说什么 问问这老小子
I -- he saw us all come in.
我 他刚才看见我们进来了
We were all together just a min--
我们一分钟前还在一起
Need some options here, guys.
给个法子啊 伙计们
Stall them. There's a situation inside.
拖住他们 里面出状况了
What is this?
这是怎么回事
That's... a hell of a theory, man.
你刚才的推理 精彩极了 伙计
Look, I don't know exactly what's going on here,
我不知道这里到底发生了什么
but I do know that someone canceled Mr. Dodgson's car
但我知道道奇森先生的车
for the last month.
上个月被取消了
Whoever you are, you're no driver.
不管你是谁 反正不是司机
I don't suppose we can forget about this
看来咱们是不能当什么事都没发生
and just call it a night, huh?
直接收工回家了
Look.
听着
Let me explain something.
让我解释一下
Look out.
小心
That one connected, didn't it? Come here.
这可是连击啊 是吧 再来
Stay down.
蹲下
What are you --
你干什么
Who are you -- who are you people?
你是谁 你们是谁
What the hell's -- what the hell's going on?
到底 到底发生了什么
Mr. Dodgson...
道奇森先生
Look, t-this isn't what...
听着 不是你想的那样
Mr. Dodgson.
道奇森先生
Mr. Dodgson!
道奇森先生
Wait!
等等
I got him. He's in the west wing, headed north.
我看到他了 在西翼 往北跑了
Hey, rich dude!
有钱佬
Nate --
内特
anybody want to tell me what's going on in there?
有人能告诉我里面发生了什么吗
Stop.
住手
A little bump -- we're handling it.
有点不顺 我们正在处理
I just need you to keep stalling. Fine.
你还需要再拖延会儿 好吧
Give me the gun!
把枪给我
Charlie!
查理
Charlie, stop!
查理 停下
Charlie!
查理
Charlie. No.
查理 不
Don't come over here, okay?
别过来 好吗
Just stay right there.
待在那里别动
Charlie, w-what are you doing up here?
查理 你站在上面做什么
The ball didn't --
那球没有
the ball didn't -- didn't float.
那球没有飘起来
Yeah, well... they usually don't.
是啊 一般都飘不起来
What are we talking about here?
我们在这里聊什么呢
I jus -- I-I don't know what's real anymore.
我只是 我分不清♥真♥假了
You don't -- you don't look like you.
你 你变得不像你了
Nothing feels... solid.
一切都感觉 不真实
Just tell me...
告诉我
am I dreaming now, or was I just dreaming then?
我是现在在做梦 还是刚才在做梦
Which answer gets you down here with me?
我怎么回答 你才肯下来
You know, they say -- they say you can't die in your dreams.
人们说 在梦里是死不了的
It's just -- you just wake up.
你只会 只会醒来而已
I just want to wake up, Patience.
我只想醒来 佩兴斯
It's not actually always the case.
其实并不总是如此
I am tired.
我累了
I am so --
我真的
so tired.
好累
I just --
我只想
I just want to wake up.
我只想醒来
No, wait! Stop!
不 等一下 别跳
Why?!
为什么
Because -- because you're not dreaming, okay?
因为 因为你现在不是在做梦 明白吗
If you step off that ledge, you're gonna die.
如果你跳下去 就会死
What? What's the problem?
怎么了 怎么回事
I thought you were hacked into the security system.
你不是已经黑进了他们的安保系统吗
No, it's a machine lock.
没用 这是机械锁
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm hacking.
我在解锁
Stop it! Just...step back.
住手 后退
She's on the roof with the guy.
她跟那家伙在天台上
We just spent the last four days driving crazy.
我们四天来一直在把他逼向疯狂
Well, I'm not happy about it, either, but we just...
我也不喜欢这个结果 但我们
we have to trust that
我们必须相信
Parker's gonna see it through to the end.
帕克尔会顺利搞定这事
No. This is -- this is a dream. It's my dream.
不 这是 这是个梦 是我的梦
It's a lucid dream. I can't get hurt.
这是个清醒梦 我不会受伤的
Charlie, listen to me! It's a dream.
查理 听我说 这是个梦
It's a lucid dream. You're not dreaming, okay?
这是清醒梦 你没在做梦 明白吗
I can't get hurt. Just step on down off that ledge.
我不会受伤的 赶紧下来
Don't. Don't. Please don't -- don't come any closer.
别 别 求求你 别再过来了
Okay. Please. I don't...
好吧 求你了 我不会
I'm not gonna do anything. Okay? I promise.
我不会乱来的 好吗 我保证
Okay. Okay. I promise.
好的 好的 我保证
I'm gonna sit down here next to you, okay?
我要走过去坐在你旁边 好吗
Hey. Look at me.
看着我
I'm not gonna do anything, okay?
我不会乱来的 好吗
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right. Just stay back.
没事的 别过来
No!
不
Let me go. Just let me go.
放手 放手
Keep squirming, it won't be up to me!
再乱动 我想不放手都难
It's a dream. It's a dream. It's got to be a dream.
这是个梦 是梦 这肯定是个梦
I swear to God, Charlie, it is not.
我对天发誓 查理 这不是梦
I promise you, okay?
我发誓 行吗
Patience, let me go.
佩兴斯 放手
I'm not doing that.
我不要
I'll fall, and I'll wake up,
我会掉下去 然后就会醒过来
And maybe -- and maybe you'll still
也许 也许你还
maybe you'll still be alive, too.
也许你也还活着
I'm not Patience!
我不是佩兴斯
Patience is dead, okay?!
佩兴斯已经死了 明白吗
She's dead, and it sucks, and that's the way it is!
她死了 这糟透了 但这就是现实
But you're alive!
你还活着
You're here!
你还在这里
You don't und -- you don't understand.
你不明 你不明白
She was the only one who --
她是唯一一个
I'm alone.
我好孤独
I don't understand? I had somebody.
我不明白 我也曾有过至亲
I lost someone once, okay? And I thought I was alone, too.
我也曾失去过 我也曾以为自己很孤独
But you know what? I wasn't.
但你知道吗 我并不孤独
People thought I was crazy, but I never was.
别人都以为我疯了 但我没有
I-I never was, and neither are you.
我没有疯 你也没有
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表