剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you so much. Enjoy.
太谢谢了 请慢用
Mr. Madigan. Chantale Mitchell.
麦迪根先生 我是夏塔尔·米歇尔
You're looking for a new pourer?
你在找新倒酒员吗
H.R. handles those applications.
人事部会处理申请的
Oh, I'm not one for filling out forms.
我不是来填表格的
I'll tell you what, Mr. Madigan.
我跟你说 麦迪根先生
I sell a case of wine --
我能卖♥♥一箱红酒
a case of wine to any customer in this room --
能把这箱红酒卖♥♥给房♥里的任何一个顾客
I'm your girl.
我就是你要找的人
You'll never land them. These people are looky-loos.
你说服不了他们 这些人只看不买♥♥
They're here because the tasting is free.
他们来这里只因为品酒不要钱
Excuse me.
失陪了
Mr. Madigan.
麦迪根先生
I am very, very persuasive.
我很擅长说服别人
All right, then.
那好吧
Let's start with the toughest customer here.
就先从这里最难搞的顾客开始吧
What are we looking for, Nate?
我们要找什么 内特
Okay, the most common cause of death for field workers
田间劳动者最常见的死因就是
are dehydration and hypothermia.
脱水和体温过低
Well, so much for dehydration.
可以排除脱水
It's been warm here for over three weeks.
三周以来这里都很暖和
No one's freezing to death.
没人会被冻死
Break's over!
休息时间到
Back to work!
回去工作
I do not like that guy.
我真不喜欢那家伙
Nate, this guy works everybody really hard,
内特 他对所有人都冷酷无情
but he's not killing anyone.
但他不会去杀人
If Madigan was willing to pay through the nose
如果那事是麦迪根愿花大笔钱
to cover up Sam's death -- keep looking.
来掩盖山姆的死亡的话 继续找吧
You like the finer things.
你总追求更好的东西
And you're not afraid to show it.
而且你毫不掩饰这点
You're a cab man.
你肯定是中东人
Cut the small talk and pour.
废话少说 快倒酒
It's our 2010. Big flavors.
这是我们2010年酿造的 酒味浓烈
It's jammy.
果酱味
Taste the notes of black currant.
品尝记录显示为黑加仑味
It's fine, but I'm not reaching for my wallet.
酒不错 不过我不打算买♥♥
Let's try something different. Something special.
那就来点别的 来点特殊的
I know the wines, lady.
我懂酒 小姐
Next time don't try to snow the boss.
别再班门弄斧了
The vintner usually holds back something nice for the staff.
红酒商一般都会给自己员工留点好酒
What is it?
那是什么
No peeking.
不准偷看
The finer things...
更好的东西
for a fine wine.
该配好酒
Better, right? Structured, supple.
好多了吧 酒质均匀 很柔顺吧
Tastes like money.
尝起来像钱
What is it, the '08?
这是什么酒 08年的吗
It's still the 2010.
还是2010年的
Wait. The same one.
等等 同样的酒
I tasted the difference.
我尝出了不同感觉
No.
不
You expected the second glass
你希望第二杯
to taste better than the first glass.
要比第一杯好喝
I told you a story.
我跟你讲了个故事
I set the table.
我摆好酒桌
You tasted what you wanted to taste.
你尝到了你想要的味道
That's disturbing.
真让人心烦
The family that owned this place
拥有这家酿酒厂的家族
didn't care if they turned a profit,
不在乎能否赚钱
so long as they made a better bottle.
只要他们能酿更好的酒
They made 20,000 cases a year.
他们一年能生产两万箱
You know what I call that?
你知道我管这叫什么吗
Small-time.
小意思
I'm making big changes. 200,000 cases a year.
我在做重大改革 一年二十万箱
The wine will cost me half as much to make.
这样红酒酿造成本就减半了
Won't taste the same, but it'll be good enough.
味道会略差 不过也足够了
I need someone who can help me sell it.
我需要能帮我销♥售♥的人
You on board?
你入伙吗
Of course, Mr. Madigan.
当然 麦迪根先生
Look for endosulfans and organochlorines.
找找硫丹和有机氯杀虫剂[剧毒]
They're illegal pesticides -- could have killed our victim.
那些是非法农药 可能就是被害人的死因
This vocabulary is not thief friendly.
这个词对贼来说可不吉利
Just scan and move on.
一边继续一边检查
Clear. It's fertilizer.
安全 这是肥料
Someone changed the labels.
有人改过标签
It's not fertilizer.
这不是肥料
Then what is it?
那这是什么
Don't get it on your hands.
别沾到手上
That's it, Eliot -- proof.
就是这个 埃利奥特 证据
Maybe. We got something, Nate.
或许吧 我们有线索了 内特
Yeah, hundreds of gallons of something.
对 上百加仑的不明液体
We got a sample.
我们拿到了样本
Get it to Hardison. I want it I.D.'d.
把它交给哈德森 我要知道那是什么
Hundreds of gallons,
上百加仑
that means there's purchase orders, usage logs.
这说明肯定有采购单 使用记录
We need evidence that's gonna hold up in court.
我们需要能拿上法庭的证据
Parker, find the paper trail.
帕克尔 去找书面记录
Could be poison.
可能是毒药
Can't let them use this.
不能让他们再用了
You go. I'll take care of it.
你先走 这里交给我
Okay, Hardison, Sophie, start the con.
哈德森 苏菲 开始骗局
Keep it simple. A swap-and-whisper campaign.
简单一点 只要调包酒再吹耳边风就行了
Sophie, I bet you're halfway there.
苏菲 我觉得你该完成一半了吧
3/4. Thank you so much.
有四分之三了 多谢
Hey, Nate, I think I'm making quite an impression on our mark.
内特 我大概给目标留下了很深刻的印象
Enjoy.
请享用
Pinot sold out.
皮诺酒卖♥♥光了
So did the syrah and the chardonnay.
西拉酒和霞多丽酒也是
Pre-orders for next year are through the roof.
明年的预购也很火爆
Let's celebrate.
我们庆祝吧
I'm dying for a drink. And the good stuff.
我要喝点酒 而且得是好酒
I've heard amazing things about your collection.
我早听说你收藏着不少佳酿
I got a couple of bottles
我确实有几瓶美酒
I've been saving for the right time.
一直留着 等待正确良机
I got just the place for a drink. Come on.
我有个很适合喝酒的地方 来吧
Tower's my favorite part of the whole building.
整间酿酒厂里我最喜欢这座塔
Hmm. It's gorgeous.
很美
Is it part of the original winery?
这是原酿酒厂的一部分吗
At harvest, carbon dioxide builds up around the tanks.
收成时 容器周围二氧化碳含量上升
Hundreds of tons of grapes and yeast-making alcohol
上百吨♥葡萄和用酵母菌酿造的酒
releasing CO2.
会释放二氧化碳
You can't see it, smell it.
看不见也闻不着
You just feel a bit woozy, and then...
你只会感觉微醺 然后
you're done.
你就挂了
Ooh. Scary.
真吓人
Yeah, well, nowadays, we use air movers and HVAC systems
对 现在我们使用空气增流器和暖通空调系统
to keep the levels down.
来降低二氧化碳的含量
But in the old days, these doors would open up
但在以前 这些门都会打开
and flush the whole winery with fresh air.
让新鲜空气吹过整个酿酒厂
It's pretty impressive.
真厉害
It's like the place when I bought it.
就像我刚买♥♥下这里时一样
It's good for its time.
在那个年代确实很好
But times change, science marches on.
但时代变革 科学阔步向前
What do you think of the wine?
你觉得酒怎么样
It's good.
不错
But I understood you had some really rare bottles.
但我知道你有些极其珍贵的收藏
Yeah. You want to see my cave?
对 你想去我的酒窖看看吗
Try and stop me.
你可以试试阻止我
And your button cam is now online.
你的纽扣摄像机连上网了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表