剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, all right, Sophie, get ready to swap.
好了 苏菲 准备换酒
Killing the lights at your say-so.
你下令 我就断电
Nice, huh?
不错吧
I pulled some of my favorite bottles.
我在这里贮藏了一些最喜爱的酒
Bella Nunzio. Rion des Landes.
贝拉·努兹奥 里翁代朗代[法]
1934 Chateau Margaux.
玛歌♥酒庄1934年份的酒
Frank...
弗兰克
Owned by Thomas Jefferson himself.
由托马斯·杰斐逊本人所拥有
Isn't that something? Over 200 years old?
这算是珍藏了吧 有超过两百年的历史
I put some serious security on this thing.
我在这瓶酒上做了严密的安保措施
Oh. May I?
我能看看吗
It's got its own unique I.D. number.
这酒有自己独特的身份编号♥
You can't open it without breaking the seal.
只有拆开漆封才能开瓶
No one can swap it out without me knowing.
没人能在我不知不觉的情况下调包
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. Hang on.
等等
You put a license plate on your wine.
你给自己的酒瓶上了牌照
Come on. He put a license plate on the wine?
不是吧 他给酒瓶上牌照
Who does that?
谁会这么做
This is -- this is gonna take days for me to crack.
我 我得花很多天才能破解
And by the time I do, there's no guarantee
而等我成功后 也不一定能保证
that Sophie can get back in that wine cellar.
苏菲还能放回酒窖
Plus, we don't want the workers breathing this stuff in anymore.
还有 我们不希望工人再吸入这东西了
Madigan has to be caught with a fraudulent wine collection, okay?
必须以红酒收藏诈骗的罪名逮捕麦迪根
And how do we do that if we can't swap bottles?
如果不能换酒 我们该怎么办到
Just make the real bottle look fake.
那就让真酒变赝品
A 200-year-old bottle that we can't swap -- how?
一瓶有两百年历史又不能换的酒 怎么做
Eh, I'm working on it. Okay, Parker?
我在想办法 帕克尔
About that paper trail go find it. Great.
关于那个书面记录 快去找 好极了
Got to forge a bottle.
得伪造瓶酒了
Test the mystery fluid and forge a bottle.
化验神秘液体和伪造一瓶酒
Easy day. Yay.
真轻松的一天啊
Now, Sophie, start the whisper campaign.
苏菲 开始对他吹耳边风
Make him doubt his own bottle.
让他怀疑自己的酒
That Ponsot looks to die for.
那瓶庞索看起来非常棒
Did you just say "Huh"
你刚才是不是对
to a bottle that was owned by one of our founding fathers?
开国元勋之一曾拥有过的酒嗤之以鼻了
Frank, I...
弗兰克 我
Mm, I'm sure I've got this all wrong. It's just...
我相信是我搞错了 只是...
my old boss, Mike Biltz,
我的前任老板 麦克·比尔兹
he went on a crusade for five years
他花了五年时间
searching for that Jefferson bottle,
四处寻找那瓶杰斐逊
and he claims he found it, without a shadow of a doubt,
他声称自己找到了 信誓旦旦地
in the collection of a Saudi prince.
由一名沙特王子珍藏着
Uh, no.
不可能
There's only one bottle. The other must be...
世上只有一瓶 那一瓶肯定是
Fake? Yeah.
假的 对
Yeah, you think so? You think that's possible?
你这么想吗 你也觉得有可能吗
I just -- he put a $20 million offer on the table.
我只 他给出了两千万美金的报价
He had it authenticated and triple-checked.
已经找人验过 也再三检查过了
Look, this is the real bottle.
这才是真的那瓶
Yes. Yes. Yes!
对 没错
I'm sure you're right. I just...
你是对的 只是我...
You know, wine fraud is a pernicious business.
红酒诈骗是恶性事件
My ex-boyfriend -- ugh --
我的前男友
he turned out to be a big disappointment.
结果证明是个大废物
Half his collection was fake.
一半的收藏都是赝品
Make the man doubt his own wine and his manhood?
让那男人既怀疑酒又怀疑自己
Damn.
真够狠的
Hang on, boys. Flag on the play.
等等 伙计们 怪事来了
Boss man told me to move this to another part of the field.
老板要我把这东西搬到另一块田里
I'll take this. Hop down for me, amigo.
我来处理 跳下来吧 朋友
All right. I'll meet you guys there.
好了 我们到那里再碰头
Okay, no problem.
没问题
Ohh, hell.
糟糕
That's my bad. I'll go tell Leonard...
我的错 我会和兰纳德说
this happened -- I'll pick up another load.
出了这事 再运一车过来
You guys just go ahead and keep working.
你们先走吧 继续干活
What an idiot.
白♥痴♥
All right, Hardison, did you I.D. the sample?
哈德森 你测出样本了吗
I'm kind of doing two things at once here, man.
我正在这里一心二用呢 伙计
This SN-12 is some nasty stuff.
SN-12可不是什么好东西
Its chemical structure reminds me
它的化学结构让我想到
of like some kind of experimental fertilizer.
某种类似的实验肥料
Probably accelerates plant metabolism, you know?
或许能加快植物的新陈代谢
You can get high yields faster.
更快地得到高产
Yeah, and more profit for Madigan.
麦迪根能得到更多利润
You know, plants love it, but people, not so much.
植物喜欢它 但人类可不怎么喜欢
Other substances like this cause palpitations,
其他类似的化学物质会引起心悸
high blood pressure, and sometimes even heart failure.
高血压 有时甚至是心力衰竭
Just like our victim.
就像我们的被害人
Parker, did you find a paper trail on the SN-12?
帕克尔 你找到SN-12的书面记录了吗
Uh, yes, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with it.
是的 但我不太知道该怎么做
Uh, it's no problem, Parker.
没问题的 帕克尔
What you should do is disable the S.S.H. shell
你只需要禁用安全外壳协议
and then delete dot log-in,
删除点登陆
and then reproc the authentication daemon.
然后重新启用身份验证后台程序
Um, okay.
好吧
Wait. Too sloppy? You know what? You're right.
等等 我入戏太深了 你知道吗 没错
Instead, uh, how about this?
换种做法 这样如何
Try to trigger a bios update,
试着触发更新基本输入输出系统
and then intercept the request so you can trojan a reply.
然后拦截请求 这样你就能伪造响应了
That easy.
那个容易
Can't you just come down here and do this?
你就不能下来做这事吗
Not right now, baby.
现在不行 宝贝
Still spoofing Madigan's pc.
我还在黑麦迪根的电脑
It's the last step of the whisper campaign.
那是耳边风的最后一步
I'm making him think that he bought a fake bottle of wine
我要让他觉得自己买♥♥了瓶假酒
so that he has to call the 911 of wine.
这样他就得打酒界的求救电♥话♥了
Okay. Last step.
好了 最后一步
I'm just adding another buyer, Sophie's old boss.
我要加上另一位买♥♥家 苏菲的前任老板
Good, good. Prey on Madigan's insecurities.
好极了 抓住了麦迪根的不安全感
He's a self-made man. Make me old money.
他白手起家 给我编个祖业背景
Give me a Yale degree, a home in the Hamptons.
获得耶鲁大学学位 家住汉普顿斯
If I say the Dubai bottle is real,
如果我说迪拜那瓶是真酒
who is he to question it?
他会去找谁求证这事
我最大的梦想就是拥有那瓶杰斐逊
麦克·比尔兹
Yeah, get me Dan Snyder.
我找丹·斯奈德
Ha ha ha! Yes!
好极了
Outgoing call to the wine auditor.
打给红酒审查师的电♥话♥
Hardison, are you almost done?
哈德森 你快完事了吗
Because exception 214 is about to happen.
这里马上要出214异常了
That's an automatic system wipe.
那是自动系统删除
What? No, no.
什么 不不
No, no, no, no. No. No, no, no.
不不不
The evidence is about to get scrubbed.
证据要被擦除了
Hardison, I can't stop this!
哈德森 我停不下来
将执行自动系统删除
警告
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. No, no.
不不不 不不不
No! I --
不 我
取消
将执行自动系统删除
All right.
好了
Okay. So, what am I looking for?
好 要我找什么东西
Maintenance records, spraying schedules,
维护记录 喷洒药物时间表
logs that tell us exactly when the workers used SN-12.
能明确表明工人何时使用SN-12的记录
There's no data.
没有数据
I thought you stopped the wipe.
你不是中止删除了吗
I did, but Madigan must have deleted it
是的 但在我们来之前
before we got here.
麦迪根就删掉了
So it's too late.
太迟了
Wait, somebody copied the data before it got deleted.
等等 有人在数据被删之前做了备份
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表