剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Who's left?
还有谁
Nobody.
没人
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing in my room?
你们在我房♥间干什么
So, the butler did it.
原来 是管家做的
Miss Hardt.
哈特小姐
It's just beautiful.
真美
Ma Mystere -- can you be sure?
这是《我的蜜雪儿》 你能确定吗
It's never been photographed or exhibited.
它从未被拍过照或展出过
But thanks to Jonas,
但多亏了乔纳斯
I am the world's leading expert in precisely one artist.
让我成为了鉴别艺术家作品的顶级专家
Mettier.
梅提勒
Brush strokes are right. Texture on the oils.
笔触流畅 油画纹理清晰
Color palette is consistent with his early works.
着色符合作者早期作品的风格
He stretched his own canvas. Those are his nails.
他喜欢绷直画布 其指痕仍清晰可见
I would have to do more tests,
我还能做更多的检验
but honestly, this is Mettier.
但实话实说 这就是梅提勒的真迹
And the only one I've never seen before.
而且 我之前从未见过的唯一一幅画
It's Ma Mystere.
就是《我的蜜雪儿》了
Miss Hardt, you can release the rest of the collection
哈特小姐 你可以为买♥♥家派发
to the buyers.
其它藏品了
I'll tag this for evidence
我要把它拿回去取证
and return it to the estate as soon as possible.
会尽快归还的
Of course. Thank you.
当然可以 不胜感激
Thank you.
谢谢
It's always nice to bring a thief to justice,
将盗贼绳之于法 总是大快人心
even if it's not you.
就算那贼不是你
Or you.
或是你
Only one problem.
只有一个问题
That is not Ma Mystere.
那不是《我的蜜雪儿》
What do you mean "it's not Ma Mystere"?
什么叫"那不是《我的蜜雪儿》"
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Look. What?
听着 什么
Gault's own curator thinks it's legit.
高尔特的经纪人认为它就是真迹
I'm telling you that is not Ma Mystere.
都跟你说了那不是《我的蜜雪儿》
But how could you know that?
那你是怎么知道的
Did you try to steal it once? No.
你曾经想偷它 不是
Did you actually steal it once? No.
你曾偷到手过 不
Look, it could be a Mettier,
那有可能是梅提勒的真迹
but it is not Ma Mystere.
但绝不是《我的蜜雪儿》
How do you even know what Ma Mystere is?
你怎么知道《我的蜜雪儿》长什么样
I mean, there's no photographs --
又没有照片
I just... I need you to trust me.
我只是 你要相信我
You.
你
You have actually seen Ma Mystere, haven't you?
你已经见过《我的蜜雪儿》了 对吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
Look, what if I can prove it to you?
要是我能向你证明呢
Look, if it's not Ma Mystere,
如果那不是《我的蜜雪儿》
how do we even know that it's a real Mettier?
我们又怎么知道那是梅提勒的真迹
Well, the way to prove that it's not a Mettier
要想验明真伪
would be to compare it to another Mettier.
就只能把两幅梅提勒的画作比较
That's true,
没错
and they've all been sold to all these other rich people,
但画都已经卖♥♥给那些有钱人了
and that --
而且
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不不不
Sophie, no, no, no.
苏菲 不 不行
You are not gonna go in there and steal a real Mettier.
你不是要去偷梅提勒的真迹吧
No, no, no. It wouldn't be stealing.
不不不 那可不是偷
I'd just borrow it just for a little while
我只是暂时借用一下
just to compare it to Ma Mystere and prove its a fact.
和《我的蜜雪儿》作比较 以此证明事实
Which means we have to also steal Ma Mystere.
也就是说 还要偷《我的蜜雪儿》
I just got you off the hook from stealing that painting.
我刚洗清你偷画的嫌疑
Now you want to go and steal that and another painting
现在你却想要同时偷两幅画
just to prove it isn't real?
只为证明它不是真迹
I don't want to.
我也不想啊
What I want is for you to take me at my word.
我只想你能相信我说的话
We've been working together for five years,
我们在一起共事五年了
sleeping together for two.
同床共枕也有两年
I mean, what is it gonna take?
你还要我证明什么呢
Sterling is sitting right on top of Ma Mystere.
现在《我的蜜雪儿》在斯特林手里
Are you telling me you can't outsmart Sterling?
你是在说 你赢不过斯特林吗
I can't.
我不能这么做
But he can't outsmart me, either.
但他绝不可能赢我
Okay, you go get Mettier.
好吧 你去拿梅提勒的画
I'll deal with Sterling and get Ma Mystere.
我去对付斯特林 带回《我的蜜雪儿》
Crate that up, put an evidence sticker on it.
把它装箱 再贴上证据标识
We'll take it with us when we finish the interviews.
等谈话结束了 我们就把它带走
We'll handle the...
我们会处理
jurisdictional issues.
管辖权问题
What do you want?
你想干什么
Ah, nothing.
没什么
That's... that's the whole case? Yeah?
整件案子 就这么结束了吗
Just...
只是
If by which you mean the means, the motive, the opportunity,
如果你是指手法 动机和时机
the fact that I found the stolen item
我发现了被盗物品
in the possession of the suspect --
并且人赃俱获
Yes, that's my whole case.
没错 这就是整件案子
I'll put that in front of a jury.
我会把这些都呈给陪审团
Yeah?
是吗
You think I've missed something?
你觉得我漏了什么
That's it.
没错
Oh, you'd like to see my whole case fall apart
你希望我的案子功亏一篑
just on some little...
就因为一些小
Go back to the beginning!
从头开始
Take that... to the billiard room.
把那个 拿到台球室
Um, all the shipping labels are already on.
所有航运标签都已经贴好了
Once you get them to the shipping house,
你把这些送到轮船公♥司♥后
they will unload them and send them to their destination.
他们会卸下来 然后运到目的地
Okay.
好的
Oh, goodie. Ooh, that's my painting.
老天 那是我的油画
Ma'am?
女士
My painting. I'd like it, please.
我的油画 我想取走 拜托了
Oh, no offense.
无意冒犯
You and your company, I've lost art in shipping before,
你和贵公♥司♥曾在航运途中丢过我的画
you see, and I prefer to have my possessions in my possession.
所以我希望能直接保管我的东西
Well, you know I can't just give you the painting.
我不能就这么给你
Oh, I'm sorry. You don't know who I am?
抱歉 你不知道我是谁吗
I'm the duchess of Islington-Barrow.
我是伊斯灵顿的巴罗公爵夫人
That is my property, and I would like it.
这是我的财产 我想要取走它
I need to see some I.D.
我得看看你的身份证明
Do I look as if I came out carrying out I.D. on me?
我看着像随身带身份证的人吗
Miss Hardt?
哈特小姐
Oh, uh, yes, Miss Collins.
是的 柯林斯小姐
Oh, Miss Hardt, I've got to say,
哈特小姐 我得说
I'm really impressed with your security.
你们的安保人员真是了不起
I was thinking I'd like to hire them the next time
我想在下次伦敦艺术博物馆
the London Art Museum loans something out.
有展品外借时 聘请他们
The thing is, I was asking him for his contact info
问题是 我问他要联♥系♥方式
and he wouldn't give it to me.
他却不给我
What? No.
什么 就是不给
Which, you know, he said it's protocol. I get it.
他说 那是协议规定的 我理解
You know, it's good for security,
有利于安保工作
but it's rubbish for business.
但对生意不利啊
Do you think you could just --
你能不能帮
Frank, Frank, don't be paranoid.
弗兰克 弗兰克 别疑神疑鬼了
Just give it to her. Thank you.
直接给她吧 谢谢
Frank, let's be friends. Don't pout.
弗兰克 交个朋友吧 别嘟着嘴了
Cold.
冷的
Cold.
冷的
Cold, cold.
冷的 还是冷的
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表