剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Cold.
冷的
Warm.
温的
Ish.
一点点
Get out.
出去
Very warm.
非常温热
Follow him. Yes, sir.
跟着他 是 长官
I- I just left my phone in here.
我的手♥机♥落里面了
You guys, cake's on fire!
伙计们 蛋糕烤糊了
Oh, god! Oh!
老天啊
Excuse me. Let me through here.
借过 让我过去
Watch out, people. Move back.
小心 各位 都退后
Darn phone. I just can't find it.
该死的手♥机♥ 我怎么就找不到了
I can't find the darn phone.
我找不着该死的手♥机♥了
Mettier mixed his own paint.
梅提勒总是自♥制♥颜料
He used copal resin and clay earth found near his home.
利用珂巴树脂和他家附近的泥土
There's no way a forger could match
伪造者绝不可能配出
the exact chemical composition of his paint.
具有完全相同化学成分的颜料
Okay.
好了
A little, uh, silver polish. Right.
来一点丝质抛光剂 没错
That.
还有这里
Bleach.
漂白剂
And top it off...
最后再来点
...with some fine vodka.
上好的伏特加
I think I drank this in college.
我上大学时喝过
This from this painting.
这是从这幅画上取下的
And a little of that from that painting.
这是从那幅画上取下的
Okay. If you will.
好了 劳驾
Well, that is a match.
两者效果一致
They can't match.
不可能一致
It's as close as we're gonna get
我们没有化学试验室
without stealing a chemistry lab,
这已经是最靠谱的验证方法了
And we're not gonna go, you know, steal a-a chemistry l--
我们也没办法 偷个化学实
I was just -- I was so sure it was gonna be...
我只是 我确信他
something else.
画的是别的
I was wrong, I guess. It's Ma Mystere.
我想错了 这就是《我的蜜雪儿》
What did you think it was gonna be?
你以为画的是什么
There is one other possibility, of course.
当然了 也可能存在另一种可能
The paintings match.
导致成分相同
So either that is the real Ma Mystere or...
要么这是真《我的蜜雪儿》 要么
it's a fake Mettier.
就是梅提勒的赝品
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
It came straight out of Gault's collection.
我是直接从高尔特的藏品中取出来的
Even if there was a fake in there,
就算里头真的有赝品
what are the chances that I just happened to steal that one?
被我偷到的概率又有多大呢
Slim.
很小
Unless all the paintings are fake.
除非这些画都是假的
Or Gault's entire collection is fake.
或者高尔特的收藏根本全是假的
So let me get this straight.
让我把这件事捋捋顺
You stole not one, but two paintings,
你不止偷了一幅 而是两幅画
one of which you spent the entire day
其中一幅 你花了一整天的时间
trying to convince me you did not steal,
来说服我不是你们偷的
all because your girlfriend here,
就因为你的这位女朋友
an unrepentant, inveterate, professional liar --
一个执迷不悟 死不悔改的撒谎专家
That's uncalled for.
真是无礼
...told you with no evidence whatsoever
没有任何证据 却告诉你
that Ma Mystere was fake.
这幅《我的蜜雪儿》是赝品
Now you're so sure that she's right,
现在你确信她是对的
that you not only think that this painting is a fake,
你不仅认为这幅画是赝品
but every other Mettier that was in the house,
还说屋子里所有梅提勒的作品
the entire collection, is also fake?
全部藏品 都是假的
That's right.
没错
Arrest them both.
把他俩都逮捕起来
On what charge?
罪名是什么
Theft.
盗窃
We've brought you back the paintings.
我们把油画都还给你了
Obstructing an investigation.
妨碍调查
We're helping you with your investigation.
我们在帮你进行调查
Being annoying and crazy.
烦人至极 疯疯癫癫
That's not a crime.
那可不是犯罪
Since when was that a crime? No, it's not.
什么时候那也算犯罪 不 不算
I don't care!
我不在乎
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了
Say, just say, that you're right.
假设 我是说假设 你们是对的
Do you have any idea what it would take
你们知道把每幅画都换成赝品
to replace every one of these paintings with a forgery?
得费多大的功夫吗
Yeah, well, for starters, I mean,
是啊 首先
you would probably need an elderly victim
可能需要一个上年纪的被害人
whose eyesight was shot so much to the point
他的视力很差 看不清东西
where he wouldn't notice the switches.
所以不会留意画被掉包
He'd have to repaint every single painting.
他得重画每幅画
Yes. Yes, so you'd need time.
是的 所以需要时间
Months. Months.
好几个月 好几个月
You'd need a detailed knowledge of Mettier,
需要对梅提勒了如指掌
Plus access to all the paintings.
还要有机会接触所有的画
Yes, and most important, of course,
没错 当然最重要的
you would need the ability to establish provenance.
需要有能证实出处的能力
You would need to declare, without question,
在不受任何质疑的情况下
that every one of these paintings
宣称每幅画都是
is absolutely and undeniably legitimate.
确凿无疑的真品
The curator.
名画经纪人
I don't suppose anyone here spent the last few years
我不认为这里有人能在过去几年中
secretly replacing every Mettier in the house with forgeries
秘密将屋内的梅提勒作品都换成
while no one was looking.
赝品 却无人发觉
Very slick interrogation.
问得真有技术
I didn't think that would work.
我没想到会奏效
She's getting away.
她逃跑了
I didn't think that would work!
我没想到真会奏效
All right, uh, you go that way and I'll go this --
好吧 你走那边 我走这
Fleeing the scene of the crime,
畏罪潜逃后
she slipped on the edge of the pool,
她在泳池边滑倒
hit her head, fell in.
撞到了头部 跌进池里
Accidental death.
意外死亡
Nothing like bringing a thief to justice again.
不会再有将小偷绳之以法的事了
Hey, you know what? Look at the bright side.
朝好的一面想
You solved a theft, a murder.
你破了盗窃案和谋杀案
And once you go through that woman's records,
如果你翻查一下那个女人的记录
you'll find all the people that bought those stolen paintings.
就会找到被盗油画的买♥♥主
I mean, it was a pretty big forgery ring.
绝对是一大宗连环造假案
And despite your efforts to drop off the map,
纵使你竭尽全力想要销声匿迹
I now know your new base of operations.
我还是知道了你们作案的新根据地
Everything is sunshine and rainbows.
一切又变得明朗美好了
Be seeing you.
回头见
Ugh. He thinks he's so intimidating, but he's not.
他以为自己很吓人 其实一点也不
Let's get the hell out of here before he changes his mind.
在他改变主意前 我们还是赶紧离开吧
Yeah.
好啊
I was right. It was like old times.
我说的没错 又回到从前那样了
It was.
的确
Art theft, chases, dresses, and tuxedoes.
盗取艺术品 你追我逐 晚礼服 燕尾服
I just...
我只是
I wish I had gotten to see the real Ma Mystere.
我只是希望自己能见到真的《我的蜜雪儿》
Sterling might find it
一旦斯特林查阅卡崔娜的文件
once he goes through Katrina's files.
可能就会找到那幅画
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you
很抱歉我不能告诉你
how I knew it was a fake.
我是怎么知道它是赝品
It's just, it's personal.
因为这实在是私人的事
But I really appreciate your faith.
但我真的很感谢你对我的信任
I- I treasure it.
我很珍惜
You made a good point.
你说得很有道理
I should trust you. I mean, I do trust you.
我应该信任你 我也确实这么做了
I do. And...
真的 而且
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表