剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Sam?!
山姆
Sam?!
山姆
Is that Sam?
是山姆吗
He's stopped breathing! Somebody call an ambulance!
他没有呼吸了 快叫救护车
Give him some room.
给他留点地方
I got it, folks. Back to work, please.
我来处理 各位 都请回去工作
Come on, back to work.
快 回去工作
There's grapes on the vine, people.
藤上的葡萄还等着摘呢
We'll take care of this. Get back to work.
我们来处理 回去工作
Everyone, get back to work!
所有人 都回去工作
The autopsy just showed heart failure, but, um...
验尸官说死因是心脏病发作 但是
the day after my dad died
我父亲死后
a lawyer from the winery knocked on my door.
酿酒厂的律师找上门来
And, let me guess,
我猜猜
said that your father's death wasn't their fault.
声明你父亲的死不是他们的错
Right.
是的
Then he gave me this.
然后他给了我这个
一百万元整
蜜蜂牧场
That's not normal. Right?
这可不寻常 是吧
That's a lot of zeros.
好多个零
The check isn't valid unless I sign this nondisclosure agreement.
想要支票生效 我必须签署保密协议
That's why I contacted you.
所以我才联♥系♥了你
I want to know what they did to my dad.
我想知道他们对我爸爸做了什么
You don't -- you don't pay people to keep secrets
一 一般要花钱让人保守秘密
unless you have secrets to keep.
就说明你有密要保
So, what we're gonna do is
所以 我们要做的是
we're gonna find out what the secret of your father's death is.
找出你父亲的死因有何秘密
Come on, people!
快点 各位
I got 100 broke citizens standing outside that gate,
有成百名破产的市民等在大门外
hoping to get picked for work.
翘首期盼能得到这份工作
You slow down, you go.
你要是速度慢 就滚
I want my quota met.
我要达到配额要求
Hey! New guy!
新来的
What?
怎么了
Still got to fill out your paperwork.
你还要填档案
Yeah, boss.
好的 老大
And pick up your pace!
加快点速度
Punk ass.
废物佬
He can get a little rough. You better be careful.
他挺凶的 你最好小心点
Yeah, well, I ain't the guy that...
是啊 我可不是那种...
wants trouble.
想惹麻烦的人
Let me carry that for you. Thanks.
我帮你提 谢谢
Oh, your water. Oh, yeah.
你的水 好
So you work the harvest for two weeks, huh?
你做采摘工作有两周了吧
Yeah. It's -- it's steady work --
是的 这 这份工作挺稳定
if you can keep it.
前提是你保得住的话
Pruning begins from leaf drop in the fall
剪枝工作从秋天落叶后开始
to bud break around April.
一直到四月左右发芽结束
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
I had a good buddy of mine that worked out here.
我有个好友曾在这里工作
I don't know if you know him or not -- Sam Knox.
不知道你是否认识他 山姆·诺克斯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I've got to go.
我得走了
Everybody's spooked out here, Nate.
所有人都被吓坏了 内特
Any movement on getting somebody inside?
有没有安排打入内部
Yeah, working on it.
有 在进行中了
Get me any background information you can
竭尽全力挖崛
on Sam Knox's working conditions.
山姆·诺克斯工作环境的背景资料
Copy that.
明白
There's the full nondisclosure agreement
这就是整本保密协议
that Kristin's required to sign in order to get her settlement.
克莉丝汀想拿到钱就得在这上面签字
That thing's 100 pages longer
这份比中情局要求签署的
than the one you sign for the CIA.
还要再多一百页
The winery's just trying to get her to shut up.
酿酒厂就想让她闭嘴
And how did you get your hands on the CIA contract?
你怎么会知道中情局的协议
You ask too many questions.
你问得太多了
You know, a man dies, you take responsibility,
有人不幸去世 就该承担责任
you make amends.
给予赔偿
You don't bury your head in the sand,
而不能把头埋进沙里
and, you know, make cash payments
扔出现金
to people so they'll be quiet.
让别人闭嘴
Unless it's the tip of the iceberg.
除非这只是冰山一角
Who wants to bet that Sam Knox is not the first victim?
谁敢跟我赌山姆·诺克斯并非第一个被害人
在目的地
警报
Parker's in.
帕克尔进去了
Okay, Parker, talk to me.
好了 帕克尔 说话
酿酒厂
蜜蜂牧场
I'm Intern Parker. Intern Parker.
我是实习生帕克尔 实习生帕克尔
Intern Parker.
实习生帕克尔
Nate... I'm going in.
内特 我潜入了
I'm intern Parker.
我是实习生帕克尔
Intern Parker.
实习生帕克尔
Yeah, we've, uh -- we've been working
我们 我们正在锻炼
on her long-con abilities,
她的长局行骗能力
You know, internalizing the character more.
更充分地内化角色
Is that really necessary?
有那个必要吗
Winery interns?! I'm an intern, too!
酿酒厂实习生吗 我也是啊
All right. I'm so excited.
我太兴奋了
We get to stomp grapes and taste wine.
我们要踩葡萄 品美酒啦
So, you're the new cellar rats.
你们就是新来的酒窖"老鼠"啊
All right, I know why you're here.
好吧 我知道你们来这里的原因
You want to learn how to make wine
你们想了解
in the ancient tradition of the great vintners of Europe.
伟大的欧洲酿酒师如何用传统古法酿酒
Well, that's not gonna happen.
这不可能
That's like me teaching you Latin to go to the moon.
那等于是教你们上九天揽月
We're gonna increase the output of this winery by 1,000%,
这家酿酒厂的产量要增加百分之一千
and for the pleasure of being part of that,
做为其中的光荣一员
you get college credit.
你们可以拿到大学学分
Welcome.
欢迎
What? Wait. Is -- is college credit code
什么 等等 所谓大学学分
for "You're not gonna pay me"?
是指"你不会付钱"吗
Get to work!
去工作
Is Intern Parker working for free?
实习生帕克尔要无偿劳动吗
She's just a character, Parker.
她只是个角色 帕克尔
Yeah. But I know what Intern Parker's worth is.
是 但我知道实习生帕克尔价值何在
And Intern Parke deserves a fair wage for her labor!
实习生帕克尔的工作应该得到公平的报酬
Yeah, you might want to dial that back
你或许该回拨
a little bit, yeah. Dial it back, yeah. Thinking so.
一点 回拨一点 我也这么想
Charmer we heard, that's Frank Madigan.
我们听到的迷人男声就是弗兰克·麦迪根
He recently bought the Bee Meadow Winery.
他最近刚买♥♥下蜜蜂牧场酿酒厂
Basically, he fired all the staff
基本上 他把所有人都炒了
and hired a bunch of part-timers.
然后雇了一帮兼♥职♥工人
Where'd he get his money?
他哪里来的钱
He used to run a chemical manufacturing company.
他以前经营一家化工制♥造♥公♥司♥
They made acrylics, adhesives,
生产丙烯酸树脂 胶粘剂
dyes, epoxies, fertilizers.
染料 环氧树脂 化肥
What's his safety record?
他的安全记录呢
He's got several worker fatalities.
发生过几起工人死亡
He's basically trying to pull the same thing he did there --
他的处理方式基本和这次一样
paying for silence.
花钱买♥♥闭嘴
I mean, if his old company was a person,
如果他以前的公♥司♥是个人类
he'd be doing time for murder one.
他就该为谋杀而坐牢了
Instead, he buys a winery.
相反 他买♥♥下了酿酒厂
We got negligence, worker deaths, cover-ups.
反正就是玩忽职守 工人死亡 粉饰太平
New digs, same MO.
新罪行 老手法
Now, he said he was gonna increase yield by 1,000%.
他说要把产量增加百分之一千
That's a big claim. He's up to something.
口气倒不小 他在策划什么事
Yeah. Now, Parker and Eliot, they're investigating the death.
没错 帕克尔和埃利奥特在调查死因
What's our gig?
那我们布♥什♥么局
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表