剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
up for vote in about 20 minutes.
在20分钟后进行投票
Poor bastards won't know what hit them.
可怜的蠢货们查不出是谁干的
Right. Assuming it passes.
好吧 那得假设它能通过
Assuming what?
还要假设什么
It's a bill to keep high-school girls out of wheelchairs.
这可以让高中女生们避免坐上轮椅
Who's gonna vote against it?
谁会反对呢
Ladies and gentlemen, this bill is a staggering --
女士们先生们 这个议案远远地...
I say a staggering overreach of government power.
我是说远远地超出了政♥府♥管辖范围
You were saying?
你刚才说什么了
How the hell did this bill come up for a vote
怎么会法案都要投票表决了
without us knowing about it?
我们竟然一无所知
I don't know.I-I've been trying to keep tabs on things, but --
不知道 我已经在努力盯着了 但是
Now, I was a quarterback in high school,
我在高中时曾担任过四分卫
so I think I know a thing or two about cheerleaders.
所以我对啦啦队员们的想法略知一二
And one thing I know is that they do not want big government
想法之一就是她们不想让政♥府♥
getting all up in their business.
管她们的闲事
Cheerleaders are strong, independent young women.
啦啦队是一个强大 独♥立♥的女性团体
They don't need a bunch of white-haired old men
他们不需要我们这些白发苍苍的
from Washington telling them what to do.
华府老家伙告诉她们该做什么
They don't need a nanny state dictating their every move.
也不需要政♥府♥当保姆干预她们的一举一动
Sophie, can you get a head count?
苏菲 能算出人数吗
They got parents to do that for them.
这些事该由家长来做
Now, I know it's hard for parents to raise a teen.
我知道养育一个孩子非常艰辛
Judging by the body language, I'd say...
根据肢体语言判断 我敢说
zero for, seven against.
零票同意 七票反对
These parents are hard-working Americans.
这些家长都是辛勤工作的美国公民
Hardison, we got to stop this now.
哈德森 我们得马上叫停
I can't hack the agenda while the meeting's in session.
在会议进行中我没法黑进议事日程
No, we've got to stop this now -- not the agenda.
不 我们得马上叫停 不是日程
The sound system.
声音系统
What we're talking about
我们所讨论的是
is having this august body march into their towns
是否要让这个权威机构
straight down the neighborhood streets
横行无阻地闯入我们的社区
and right into the front door of our high schools.
大摇大摆地进入我们的高中
And make no mistake,
毫无疑问
once we let big government into our high schools,
一旦让政♥府♥插手高中事务
well, who knows where that might...
谁知道会发生...
Just press this button.
按这个键就行
I said, who knows what --
我说 谁知道会...
Sorry.
抱歉
Anyone... anyone mind if we table this
各位 各位是否同意我们搁置此项决议
until we can get things working around here?
直到会议场地修复为止
Folks, we're gonna put this off till next week,
诸位 我们将这次会议延期至下周
and thank you all for coming.
感谢各位的光临
Looks like we have some time.
看来我们还有点时间
Maybe this won't be a complete disaster.
或许结局不至于太惨
Did anyone else catch that?
还有谁注意到了
Baran, the C.E.O. of Pep --
巴伦 活力公♥司♥的总裁
the bill was about to be voted down.
这项决议即将被否决
I mean, that's the best thing that could happen for Pep, right?
这对于活力公♥司♥来说再好不过了 是吧
You're right. She should be thrilled. Why the long face?
没错 她应该很兴奋才对 为何闷闷不乐
Okay, Parker, I need you to break into Baran's office
帕克尔 你潜入巴伦的办公室
and see what she's up to.
看看她究竟想干嘛
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
It's not like I'm dragging around
我又没有被一堆啦啦队员
a flock of cheerleaders or anything.
围得水泄不通 寸步难行
Yeah. The rest of us --
好吧 其他人
let's go steal us some congressmen.
我们去偷几个国会议员吧
And here's our committee.
这些是委员会成员
According to Sophie, we've got seven nay votes.
根据苏菲所说 有七张反对票
We need to flip four to win.
我们得逆转4票才能获胜
The good news is we got tons of data on these politicians --
好消息是我们有这些政客的详细数据
voting records, financial records, all that.
投票记录 财政记录 应有尽有
It makes it easy to figure out who's the most influential
很容易就能分♥析♥出谁最有影响力
and who's the easiest to influence.
谁最易被影响
Who's our best buy?
我们的最好选择是谁
These are our four right here.
就是这四位
Congresswoman Jane Berkus.
国会议员 简·巴克斯
She's very numbers-driven.
她是数据控
Impeccable on women's issues.
极为关注妇女问题
We make her know that this is about protecting young girls,
我们让她知道这是为了保护年轻女孩们
she's in.
她就会加入
There's congressman Juan Caballo.
这是国会议员 胡安·卡瓦略
Now, he won his seat in a populist upswell
他是靠民粹上台的
that he's having trouble maintaining.
现在有点位置难保
We keep him in office, he votes how we want.
只要让他坐稳了 他就会帮助我们
Hold on.
稍等
Congressman John Zahn.
国会议员 约翰·萨恩
He's currently being investigated
他目前卷入了
for some fundraising irregularities.
募捐诈骗的丑闻调查中
Now, we make his problem go away,
我们帮他解决问题
he makes our problem go away.
他就会帮我们
Finally, we have congressman J.J.LeGrange.
最后 国会议员 J·J·鲁格拉希
He's a consummate Washington insider.
他是资深的华府内部人士
His father held that seat and his grandfather before him.
他的祖父和父亲也是这职位
Now, this man loves the cameras, and he loves his power.
他最爱镜头了 当然还有权力
He's also the committee chair,
他还是委员会主席
which means if he's against us...
因此如果他反对我们...
It means he's got 100 procedural tricks he can use kill the bill.
那就意味着他有否决法案的决定性权力
We need him, or we got nothing.
我们必须搞定他 或者就完了
Wait a minute you're talking about
等等 你这是要
running a con on four separate marks.
对四个不同的目标布局
No, not -- not marks.
不不 不是目标
Elected officials.
是民选官员
We do this right,
一切顺利的话
we'll have them eating out of our hand by dinner.
晚餐前我们就能轻松搞定他们
"Eating out of our hand by dinner," huh?
"晚餐前就能轻松搞定他们"吗
Anybody else feel like we've been chewed up and spit out?
有没有人像我一样感觉被生吞活剥了
All right.
好了
Anything else?
还有什么
We're done.
散会
Uh, actually...
事实上
Yes, new guy.
说吧 新来的
I'd like to discuss H.R. 505.
我想讨论下505法案
The Cheerleading Bill?
那个啦啦队议案
Right you are.
正是
Here.
这里
You see, there are some numbers that I think you'll find --
你看 这里有些数据你应该会觉得
Numbers.
数据
Like the $20 million the bill will cost schools
比如学校花费2000万
in equipment and training?
用于器械和培训
I am not taking money away from arts, music, school lunches,
我可不会削减艺术 音乐和学校午餐
or, God forbid, actual women's sports
或者真正的女子体育方面的资金
so that Candi, Mandi, and Brandi-with-an-i can
就为了给那些莺莺燕燕
flounce around in their miniskirts and midriffs.
晃动她们的超短裙和露脐装
Right. But...
但是
So unless you can find $20 million
所以除非你可以找到2000万
lying around unclaimed in the federal budget,
无人认领的联邦预算
we're done.
否则免谈
Noted. Copy. I feel you.
收到 明白 了解
But, um...
但是
You know, Hardison, you said it yourself --
哈德森 你自己说过的
Government's just a system.
政♥府♥只是一个系统
It is a system.
确实是个系统
It's also "War And Peace" with math.
还是本带数学题的《战争与和平》
At least you're dealing with money.
至少你还在和钱打交道
That's why the voters sent me here.
所以选民才投票给我
Hold on.
稍等
Sorry. How can I help you, Miss...
抱歉 有什么可以效劳的 这位...
Amber Von Cleve of the Cleveland Von Cleves.
来自克利夫兰的安布尔·冯·克里夫
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表