剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Let me see the financials on the winery.
让我看看酿酒厂的财务状况
Okay, so here's the loan that Madigan took out to buy the winery.
这是麦迪根为买♥♥下酿酒厂而贷的款
Now, it says here he put up his wine collection as collateral.
上边说他是用自己的藏酒作为抵押品
Can he do that?
他能这么做吗
If you have a strong collection made up of certain vintages,
只要有某些特定年份的收藏品
it can easily be worth millions.
价值数百万轻而易举
Yeah, some of the biggest cases I investigated
对 我以前调查过的一些大案子
were wine-insurance payouts.
就是红酒保险赔偿
What is the jewel in his crown?
他收藏中的极品是什么
That would be a bottle
应该是一瓶
previously owned by Thomas Jefferson.
托马斯·杰斐逊曾拥有过的酒
Excuse me?
什么
It's the only one of its kind.
是那个品种仅剩的一瓶
Appraised value is... priceless.
估价是 无价之宝
Okay, when Eliot and Parker find out Madigan's secret,
等埃利奥特和帕克尔发现麦迪根的秘密后
that bottle is what we'll use for leverage.
这瓶酒就是我们的筹码
Let's go steal a bottle!
我们去偷瓶酒吧
No, no, no, we -- not steal. No, no.
不不不 我们 不偷 不不
I mean, a wine like that -- a Thomas Jefferson bottle...
这种酒 托马斯·杰斐逊的酒
that collection is gonna be heavily insured.
收藏者肯定会投下高额保险
So if we steal it, I mean, we're just
如果我们偷了 只会
gonna be handing him a fat insurance payout.
为他奉上高额的保险赔偿
No, I think we need to maybe ride with him through the loan.
不 我们得通过贷款拉上他
If his wine collection is the collateral,
既然他的藏酒是抵押
let's make the collection worthless.
我们就让他的藏品变得一钱不值
If the bank finds out the collection's a fraud,
只要银行发现他的藏品是假的
Madigan loses the winery.
麦迪根就会失去酿酒厂
Yeah, we just take a 200-year-old bottle of grape juice
对 我们只要找瓶有两百年历史的葡萄汁
and turn it into two-buck chuck.
再把它变成廉价酒就行了
Let's go fake a bottle.
我们去伪造瓶酒吧
Nate, this is not what I do, man. OK?
内特 我不擅长干这个 伙计
I-I make beers, man. I-I-I don't do wines.
我酿的是啤酒 可不是红酒
Well, Madigan, he broomed out the old staff.
麦迪根把老员工都炒了
So there's job openings. That's the best way in.
所以有职位在招聘 这是绝好的机会
Hardison, you're gonna make a great vintner.
哈德森 你将成为伟大的酿酒师
I don't even know what a vintner does.
我根本不知道酿酒师该做什么
A vintner is like the resident geek.
酿酒师就像是常驻极客
Wine-making, it's fermentation, a chemical process.
酿酒 就是发酵 化学反应的过程
So you just pretend that you're making whatever it is you make.
所以你就假装正在做你自己的事
What I make is beer!
我自己酿的是啤酒
Man, did you even try my jicama plum stout?
你没尝过我的豆薯浓梅啤吗
It's ridiculous, man.
太荒唐了 伙计
The flavor's just -- it's pungent, and it's amazing, man.
那风味真是 非常刺♥激♥ 非常惊人
And if you did, you would know that I know my beers, man.
要是你尝过 就会知道我懂啤酒
This is wine. It's a completely different field.
但这是红酒 完全是两个不同的领域
It's like trying to play football on a baseball field.
这就像在棒球场玩橄榄球一样
Interview jitters. Relax.
你在紧张面试 放松
Sophie's got you all the answers.
苏菲会为你准备好答案
What paper did you say you write for?
你在给哪家报纸写文章
Wine blog. "Kay Syrah Syrah".
红酒博客 凯席拉席拉
That's clever.
真不错
So, you were the vintner at the Bee Meadow Winery
你之前是蜜蜂牧场酿酒厂的酿酒师
until Frank Madigan took ownership.
后来弗兰克·麦迪根接手了
Everyone wants to know,
大家都想知道
what's the real reason behind your departure?
你离开的真正原因是什么
At the end of the day, you can't rush the grapes.
综合考虑之后 我们不能拔葡萄苗助长
Oh, you can totally rush the grapes. Yeah.
你绝对可以拔葡萄苗助长 没错
What kind of materials do you use?
你用的是什么采摘容器
Sustainably harvested oak barrels.
可持续使用的橡木桶
Well, what's wrong with plastic? Let's save some trees.
塑料有什么不好 还能少废几棵树呢
Bottom line -- I value quality over quantity.
底线是 我认为品质重于数量
And, you know, I got three words for you --
我有三个字要给你
volume, volume, volume.
量 量 量
You're hired.
你被雇佣了
Interns -- Jason Brown, the new vintner.
实习生们 这是杰森·布朗 新酿酒师
When he says "Clean," you say, "How clean?"
他要是说"清洁" 你们要回"要多清洁"
But we've already cleaned.
但我们已经清洁过了
I'm sorry. Was I talking to you?
对不起 我刚才说什么来着
Intern.
实习生
Did you sterilize it?
你们消毒了吗
Did you remember to sterilize it?
你们记得消毒了吗
One microbe will destroy this entire barrel.
一个细菌就会毁掉整桶酒
You understand this, right? All of you?
你们明白这点吗 各位
I am gonna --
我得
Sorry. I --
抱歉 我
Here's the computer you ordered, Sir.
这是您要的电脑 先生
My precious.
我的心肝宝贝
You -- I mean you. You're my precious.
你 我是说你 你是我的心肝宝贝
Okay, look. I really don't want to be here.
听着 我也不想站在这里
I got things to do today. So I'm only gonna say this once.
我今天还有别的活 所以我只说一遍
This is a carbon dioxide monitor.
这是二氧化碳监控器
Does anybody in here know what that does?
你们有人知道它的用途吗
It measures Wrong.
它是用来测量 错
It monitors carbon dioxide.
它是用来监测二氧化碳的
There's one in every single room in the winery,
酿酒厂的每间房♥里都有一个
just like the one on the wall back there.
比如后面墙上的那个
This reads out real-time CO2 levels.
它能读出实时二氧化碳浓度
And... none of you know what that means.
当然 你们都不知道这意味着什么
Okay. You.
好吧 你
You're on supplies. Get me everything on this list.
你当后勤 给我这份清单上的所有物品
I mean, everything. It's gonna take you a while.
我是说所有物品 你得要花些时间
You get it? You -- you see what I'm saying?
懂了吗 你明白我的意思吗
Aye-aye, captain.
知道了 老大
What y'all standing around looking at me for?
你们还站在这里 盯着我♥干♥什么
I see a room full of smudges
我看见这房♥里满是污迹
and a bunch of people with brooms and mops.
还有一堆人拿着扫帚和拖把傻站着
Get to it.
开始打扫
I don't have a mop in my hand.
我手上可没有拖把
I can't do nothing about it. Can't help you. I'm sorry.
我可没法做 帮不了你们真抱歉
Age of the geek, baby.
极客时代 宝贝
I am the Grape Gatsby.
我就是了不起的葡萄盖茨比
Can't take this anymore.
我受不了了
Clean, clean, clean.
清洁 清洁 清洁
Interns do this, interns do that.
实习生干这干那
You know what?
知道吗
I don't think this is a valuable work experience.
我不觉得这是什么有用的工作经验
You got a little something on you right there.
你这里有些脏东西
Look.
看
I don't know how much you--
我不知道你...
Who's that?
那是谁
His name's Leonard.
他叫兰纳德
It's Madigan's right-hand guy.
麦迪根的得力干将
He's got a very punchable face.
他这脸真欠揍
Yeah, I noticed that.
对 我发现了
Okay, it's time we get you in.
是时候要你混进去了
Here's what I'm thinking. Oh, no.
我是这么想的 不
I'm gonna think of something fun.
我想来些有意思的
This isn't my first picnic with a wine collector.
这可不是我第一次和红酒收藏家打交道了
I know, Sophie, but you have to be careful.
我知道 苏菲 但你得小心点
This is someone who knows how to make wine on a molecular level.
他是个清楚如何在分子水平上酿酒的人
Okay? This isn't some, you know, rich person's weekend hobby.
这可不是富人的周末业余爱好
You can't fool a scientist at his business.
你在科学家擅长的领域里骗不倒他
It's just about status.
这只和状态有关
Wine's just another way of saying,
红酒不过是表达"我更好 我属于"的
"I'm better. I belong."
另一种方式
And that's my business.
而这是我擅长的
Eh, end of the day, some things can't be faked.
今时今日 有些东西造不了假
End of the day, there's fake...
今时今日 造得了假
and then there's fake.
就会有假货
I'd like to know the difference.
我想知道两者的区别
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表