剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I got no family.
我没有家人
Not like you mean.
没有你那种家人
But I had brothers.
但我有兄弟
I had a lot of 'em.
我有很多兄弟
I didn't know all their names -- not all of 'em --
我不知道他们的名字 不全知道
but I knew their faces
但我知道他们的面孔
and I knew their rank.
我知道他们的军衔
And I did things that I didn't want to do
我做很多不情愿的事
because they counted on me--
因为我是他们的依靠
and you know what I learned?
知道我得到了什么教训吗
Bad choices are bad choices.
做错事就是做错事
Doesn't matter why you made them.
不管原因是什么
And they tear you apart from the inside out.
都会将你从里到外彻底撕碎
And you don't even notice.
而你甚至没能觉察
He's putting bounties out on you, Craig!
他出了对你下手的悬红 克雷格
Rising's paying people to take you out!
瑞辛花钱请人除掉你
Good luck finding the guy that can do that.
希望他们能找到不辱使命的人
Did I fall asleep again?
我又睡着了吗
Here. Thanks.
给 谢谢
How did the movie end?
电影的结局是什么
Soylent green is people.
"绿食"是人肉做的
I know.
就是说啊
Just sit with it for a while.
坐着冷静了半天
What's up?
怎么了
There's something weird in Rising's financials.
瑞辛的财务状况有点奇怪
You should get changed. It's time to go meet Nate.
去换衣服吧 该去跟内特会合了
Okay.
好
Are you having a staring contest with a turtle?
你在跟小龟进行对视比赛吗
No, I just won a staring contest with a turtle.
不 我刚刚赢了跟小龟的对视比赛
Is it weird that I find that oddly attractive?
我觉得你古怪到迷人 是不是很奇怪
So, did you win?
你赢了吗
Did I what?
我什么
Contest.
比赛
Oh, yes. Yes, I did. Yes.
对 对 我赢了
Vlad, would you mind grabbing the door?
弗拉德 能开下门吗
Our guest is here.
我们的客人来了
Pete. Come in.
皮特 进来
How you doing?
你好吗
Good. How are you?
很好 你好
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
You guys are for real.
你们是来真的
You got the best marketing firms, billions in backing...
你们有最好的营销公♥司♥和大量的资金支持
And I know enough about this business
而我深谙运作之道
to know that in a deal like this,
知道像这种生意
sooner or later, you guys will squeeze me out.
迟早你们会把我踢出去
I also know enough to recognize when I can't compete, so...
我还清楚届时自己无能为力 所以...
I'm out.
我退出
Out of WHL?
退出世界冰球联盟
Out of hockey.
退出冰球界
My team's bankrupt. I'm filing on Monday.
我的球队破产了 我周一递申请
So, if you want to buy this franchise,
所以如果你们想买♥♥下经营权
you have to be first in line.
你们有优先权
Of course, the bank will want you to pay off the $5 million.
当然 银行会让你们支付五百万
What $5 million?
什么五百万
There's a lot of unpaid bills,
有很多未付账单
and I haven't taken a salary myself for quite some time, so...
并且我有段时间没拿工资了 所以...
How much of that is your deferred salary?
拖欠了你多少工资
$4 million.
四百万
So, hey, good luck with it all.
祝你们一切顺利
Maybe I'll see you on the ice again someday, huh?
或许有一天会在冰上与你重逢
What the hell just happened?
刚刚是怎么回事
You did too good a job.
你这事儿干得太出色了
Thanks, Vlad.
多谢夸奖 弗拉德
Okey, not only did he bring any money
好了 他不但没拿来一分钱
but someone-- only I won't mention any names--
而且有人 不过我不会说是谁
went a little overboard in the WHL marketing materials.
把世界冰球联盟的营销材料准备得好过头了
What? Like I'm supposed to do a bad job?
干嘛 难道我应该做得差一点
Well, no, but you did such a good job
不 不过你这事儿做得太出色了
that he decided to declare bankruptcy
导致他直接决定宣布破产
rather than compete.
不参与竞争了
And what about Marko's bonus?
马科的奖金呢
Yeah, Marko's bonus. Well, forget about that.
对 马科的奖金 算了 别提了
I mean, we pretty much ensured that Marko's bonus
我们相当确信马科的奖金
and the rest of the team's bonus, salary, insurance-- gone.
还有其他队员的奖金 工资和保险都没了
Yesterday he accessed an account that was held by a shell company
昨天他登陆了一个有着复杂产权链的
with a chain of title so convoluted
空壳公♥司♥帐户
I'm still unraveling it.
我还在查
He cleaned everything out.
他清除了所有信息
Okay. He's skimming from the team. Yeah.
好吧 他在瞒♥报♥球队收入 没错
He said that most years, he loses money on the team,
他说大多数时候 球队都让他赔钱
but the team's actually doing pretty solid business.
但其实球队的生意做得很不错
Yep. He's stealing from the operation.
没错 他在暗中偷钱
Yeah. And that's why he's afraid of us.
对 所以他才害怕我们
Because if we invite him into the franchise,
因为如果我们邀请他加入
there's gonna be an audit to end all audits.
就会有一个取代所有审计的新审计
Who's hungry? Hey, anybody, doughnuts?
谁饿了 有人要吃甜甜圈吗
But wha-- how come he hasn't spent any of the money?
但是 他怎么可能从没动过那笔钱呢
He has no way to hide it from the government.
他无法在政♥府♥眼皮底下藏起这笔钱
Well, how does that change after he declares bankruptcy?
那他宣布破产后如何兑换现金呢
It doesn't.
他不用
Rising is going to launder money, yeah?
瑞辛要洗钱
Yeah. Yeah, that's great. Thanks. Thanks, there, Vlad.
对 说得真好 谢谢了 弗拉德
The question is when?
问题是什么时候
Tonight. Tonight?
今晚 今晚吗
You think you can come up with a plan?
能想出计划吗
Already have. It's in one of my contingencies.
已经想好了 我的应急计划之一
Okay. I want to hear this plan.
好的 我想听听你的计划
Hardison, you're gonna be with Sophie.
哈德森 你跟苏菲一组
We were never here in this apartment. It didn't exist.
我们从没来过这个公♥寓♥ 它不存在
Vlad, thank you for the autographed stick, puck, and gloves.
弗拉德 谢谢你的签名球棍 冰球和手套
Any time.
乐意效劳
Thank you.
谢谢
One game left, boys.
还有一场 小伙们
We got to leave it all on the ice tonight.
今晚我们要在赛场上好好表现
Hustle up!
动起来
The skate-- knee went right through it.
膝盖向右 带过冰鞋
Keep it going!
继续
Here you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Enjoy the game.
好好享受比赛
Okay, Parker, how would you do it?
帕克尔 你准备怎么做
Cash flow starts there.
现金从那边开始流动
Here you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Every 20 minutes, a guard
每20分钟就有警卫
removes the collected cash from the box office.
把售票处收到的票款运走
And the guard carries the cash to Rising's office.
警卫会把钱送到瑞辛的办公室
The cash is dropped into a specially designed lockbox.
现金被放进一个经过特殊设计的锁箱
You can put things in, but only a bank official
你可以放东西进去 但只有银行工作人员
can open one up to take things out.
可以打开盒子取出东西
It's like a mailbox you can carry.
就像个可以搬运的信箱
And that is where Rising
瑞辛就这样
will add the extra cash to the lockbox.
把多余的钱放进锁箱里
As long as no one looks too closely,
只要无人仔细查验
they'll never know that
他们就永远不会知道
it didn't come from legitimate ticket sales.
里面的钱不是合法票务销♥售♥所得
It's classic money laundering.
经典的洗钱方式
Once the box office is closed,
一旦售票处关门
the lockbox is carried from Rising's office to a loading zone.
锁箱就会被从瑞辛办公室运往装卸区
An armored car picks it up, takes it to the bank.
由装甲车接手 送往银行
But we don't want to hit it in Rising's office --
但我们不能在瑞辛的办公室里动手
too much attention.
太显眼了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表