剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
confessed to this bottle failing all three tests.
已经供认了 这瓶酒三项测试都没通过
You just sold me a fake bottle of wine
你刚刚以天价
for an awful lot of money.
卖♥♥给了我一瓶假酒
Oh, yes. Here you go.
好的 给你
No. Keep it. It's fake, after all.
不 你留着吧 反正是假的
Yes. Yes.
没错 没错
No.
不
No, it's the real bottle.
不 这瓶是真的
No, tha that's the real bottle. Come on, let's go. Come on.
不 那瓶酒是真的 走吧 快走
That's the real one! That's the real one!!
那瓶酒是真的 是真的
Okay, in here is everything you will need to build a case
这里面是你用来对弗兰克·麦迪根
against Frank Madigan and his foreman.
和他的领班立案的所有证据
Everything.
所有的
Thank you. For everything.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Well, she got there first.
是她先拿到手的
Your father was a good man.
你父亲是个好人
The money you gave us --
你给我们的钱
it was enough to buy back the winery.
足够我们买♥♥回酿酒厂了
We are now 100% employee owned.
现在这个酿酒厂完全归我们了
We can't thank you enough.
我们感激不尽
Just take good care of the place.
那就好好经营那里吧
Hello, beautiful.
你好 美女
The money you gave them.
你给他们的那笔钱
Oh, I may have found a buyer for the Jefferson bottle.
我可能已经找到买♥♥家要买♥♥杰斐逊的酒了
Ew. It's not Hardison's brew, is it?
这不会是哈德森酿的酒吧
Oh, no. Certainly not.
不 当然不是
In memory of Kristin's father...
敬克莉丝汀的父亲
and in honor of good friends.
和所有的好朋友
And with hope for the future.
敬未来的希望
That's amazing.
好好喝
It tastes... Special.
味道 很特别
You said you found a buyer for the bottle.
你说你找到买♥♥家了
You didn't say "wine".
你可没说"红酒"
You said "The Jefferson bottle."
你说的是"杰弗逊的酒瓶"
Oh, I meant wine when I said bottle.
当我说瓶子的时候 我指的就是酒
I mean, it's not like the next buyer
反正下一个买♥♥家
is ever going to taste the wine.
又不会真的开酒喝
It's too valuable.
这太珍贵了
No, of course I meant wine.
我当然指的是酒啦
You mean... we... are drinking
你是说 我们 现在喝的是
the world's most expensive wine?
世界上最贵的红酒
You're the wine expert.
你是红酒专家
And you're never gonna tell me, are you?
你就不准备告诉我了 对吧
I do know the difference
我确实能判断出
between what's real and what's fake.
真货和假货之间的区别
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表