剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I guess we'll see you in a couple days with a warrant.
那我们几天后带着搜查令来找你吧
Toodles.
再见
Why pick a fight with the government?
为什么要去惹政♥府♥
I'm sure they know about Willie Riker.
他们肯定知道威利·里克的事了
Alfred Russell Wallace.
阿尔弗雷德·拉塞尔·华♥莱♥士♥
Alfred Wallace created the theory of evolution
阿尔弗雷德·华♥莱♥士♥创立进化论
years before Charles Darwin,
比查尔斯·达尔文早了好几年
but it's Darwin's theory of evolution.
却成了达尔文的进化论
Nikola Tesla invented alternating current,
尼古拉·特斯拉发明了交流电
but all the power companies are named after Thomas Edison.
但电力公♥司♥却以托马斯·爱迪生命名
So why are Darwin and Edison famous
为什么达尔文和爱迪生名扬天下
and Tesla and Wallace footnotes?
特斯拉和华♥莱♥士♥却沦为脚注
Because history is written by the winners.
因为历史是由胜利者书写的
You get your name on it first, you get it out there the most,
你留名最先 你拿出最多
then 20 years later, you invented it.
那么20年后 就是你发明了它
This is mankind's first contact with an alien civilization.
这是人类与外星文明的第一次接触
James Kanack is the name that everyone's gonna remember.
詹姆斯·卡耐克的大名将被所有人牢记于心
Willie Riker won't even rate the footnote.
而威利·里克连脚注都不配
Okay, Eliot, time for the next step.
埃利奥特 该进行下一步了
Use the clean file that Hardison sent.
用哈德森发过去的干净文件
Hey, anything new? Oh, yeah.
有新发现吗 有
I cleaned up all the audio with a band-pass filter,
我用带通滤波器清理了所有音频
then I scrubbed all the interference.
然后消去所有干扰音
And as you can see, message pretty clean now.
如你所见 现在信息很纯了
But you're gonna have to get somebody else in here to decipher it.
不过你得找其他人来破译
What the hell are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
I thought you could do this? No. I'm a signals guy.
我以为你会破译 不 我只会搞信♥号♥♥
You need a code breaker.
你得找个搞破译的
Are you kidding me? Well, do you know anyone?
开什么玩笑 你认识这样的人吗
Yeah. I got the girl for you. She's a professor I met on the web.
认识 有个女孩合适 我网上认识的教授
She's a cryptanalysis up at Archfield University.
她在阿奇费德大学研究密♥码♥破译学
Her name's Dr. Pearl O'neal. She can come in.
珀尔·奥尼尔博士 可以让她来
You want me to get her in here? Yeah, I want you to get her in.
要我把她叫来吗 当然 叫她来
Get her in here! Knucklehead.
快把她叫来 笨蛋
So damn rude about it.
真粗鲁
Doctor's credentials check out.
博士证书验过了
A PHD from Cambridge, second from Brown University.
剑桥哲学博士 第二学位是布朗大学的
But I think we need a little bit more time just to--
但我觉得我们得多花点时间来...
Well?
怎么样
It's a basic attempt at communication,
这是基础的交流尝试
but what's interesting are the peaks of the whistles.
有趣的是高峰部分
There's a pattern.
是有规律的
Three peaks, four peaks, and so on.
三个高峰 四个高峰 如此往复
It's every other number of the first 20 digits of pi.
圆周率的前20位数间隔出现
What does that mean?
什么意思
It's a mathematical sequence.
这是数学上的排列
Whoever sent you this message
给你发出信息的人
wants you to send the missing numbers back.
希望你把缺失的数字发回
If I may be so... who sent it to you?
能否问下 这是谁发给你的
It's a colleague of mine from Paris.
是我在巴黎的同事
It's nothing, really.
没什么事 真的
Just a little game that we scientists play,
只是科学家玩的小游戏
try to stump each other.
给彼此找点麻烦
Thank you very much for your time, professor.
非常感谢您的帮忙 教授
Yeah, and here you go. No, I mustn't. No, I shouldn't.
给你 不 我不能拿 我不该拿
Well, consider it a consulting fee,
就当是咨♥询♥费...
and, uh... as my consultant,
而且...身为我的顾问
I'm sure you understand the need for absolute discretion, yes?
你一定明白绝对酌情权的必要性 是吧
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right. Your professor cracked the code.
你说对了 教授破解了密♥码♥
Okay, send the following numbers back to them.
好 发送这组数字回给他们
Send? It's a message.
发送 这条信息
There's no sending.
没法发送
You got to have something you can send it with.
你得有发送的工具
What are you talking about?!
什么意思
What about my parabolic satellite antenna?
用我的碟形卫星天线不行吗
No, it's not gonna work. Why not?
不行 没用的 为什么不行
The higher you go, the stronger the sky clarity.
海拔越高 空中清晰度越强
You got atmospheric dilution.
大气稀释
You've got wind vector fluctuations...
风矢量波动...
I taught him that.
我教他的
Okay. Just tell me-- what do I need? Just tell me what --
行了 直接告诉我需要什么 说吧
You need something beyond, man.
需要更强的东西
You need something that maintains orbital position.
需要能保持轨道位置的东西
You need a geostationary satellite.
需要地球同步卫星
You got one of those? I don't have one.
你有吗 我可没有
Get one of those-- geostationary satellite.
给我搞来 地球同步卫星
Mr. Kanack, sir, if I may, launching even a small satellite
卡耐克先生恕我直言 即使是发射小型卫星
into orbit is exorbitantly expensive.
费用都高得令人乍舌
We can't I'm not asking you, Kip.
我们没法... 我不是在问你 奇普
It's not gonna work. I'm telling you.
没用的 我是在命令你
Get me a satellite dealer in an hour or you are fired
一小时内找个卫星经销商 否则滚蛋
Do it! Okay.
快去 好的
You're gonna get fired, man. Excuse me.
你要滚蛋了 借用一下
And shut up!
你闭嘴
Okay. There's only one place in Portland area
好的 波特兰只有一个地方
that has what Kanack needs-- Annandale communications.
有卡耐克要的东西 安纳戴尔通讯公♥司♥
What do we know about their broker?
他们的负责人什么情况
Roger Bosley is the V.P. of sales and accounts
罗杰·鲍斯利是他们卫星部的
in their satellite department.
销♥售♥和账目副总
He's got a wife and two kids.
有妻子和两个孩子
He gives the occasional lecture at Portland state.
偶尔去波特兰州立大学讲课
He's allergic to shellfish. Okay, that's enough.
对贝类过敏 好了 足够了
Hey. It's Kanack for Bosley.
是卡耐克 找鲍斯利
Roger Bosley's office.
罗杰·鲍斯利办公室
This is James Kanack.
我是詹姆斯·卡耐克
I'd like to meet with Mr. Bosley as soon as possible.
我要尽快与鲍斯利先生会面
I'm so sorry. Mr. Bosley's out of the office for the next...week.
抱歉 鲍斯利先生不在办公室 下周才回
Do you know when he'll be back?
知道他什么时候能回来吗
I'm so sorry Mr. Karmak, but that is personal business.
抱歉 切你壳先生 不过这是私事
It's Kanack,
是卡耐克
and I might stress the urgency of my meeting with him.
我应该强调过本次会面的紧急重要
His last two mortgage payments have defaulted.
他最近两期房♥贷逾期未还
I'm just trying to help him save his house.
我只想帮他保住房♥子
My apologies, but you cannot contact Mr. Bosley tonight.
对不起 但您今晚还联♥系♥不到鲍斯利先生
Will tomorrow morning do?
明天早上可以吗
Sure.
当然
Will it?
那就定了
Hey, thanks a lot.
真是太感谢了
You know, this place is like a maze -- east tower, west tower.
这地方就像个迷宫一样 东塔啊 西塔啊
Somebody ought to mark these buildings differently.
真该有人把这些建筑分别标清楚
You know, it's just so -- I get lost, and it's crazy.
真是太... 我都迷路了 真是的
And -- and tell that boss of yours that I don't launch
告诉你的老板想要我发射
private GPS sputniks for less than 150.
私人GPS卫星 少于150不行
That's firm! Excuse me. Mr. Roger Bosley.
绝对的 打扰下 罗杰·鲍斯利先生
No, of course they're gonna go for it.
不 他们当然会努力争取
They don't come back in two hours,
他们两个小时内不回来
I'll eat the commission myself.
我就把佣金扣下了
Excuse me. You are Mr. Roger Bosley?
打扰一下 你是罗杰·鲍斯利先生吧
Yeah, that's me.
是 是我
Bev told you I was here, right? No.
贝弗告诉你我在这里的 是吧 不是
Listen, it's very important that we talk to you right now.
听着 我要跟你谈的事情非常重要
Hey, good job earlier. Thanks.
之前干得不错 谢谢
I'm sure it is. You know,
我想也是 你看
this is what happens when you hire family.
内举不避亲就是这个后果
You know what I'm talking about?
你明白我的意思吧
All right. How can I help you gentlemen?
好吧 阁下有何需要我效劳的
I'm James Kanack. This is my lawyer Kip Bryden.
我是詹姆斯·卡耐克 这是我律师奇普·布赖登
And we are very interested in purchasing
我们非常有意向采购
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表