剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, valet. Yes, sir.
泊车仔 是 先生
Wait a minute!
等一下
What are you doing?!
你们干什么
Somebody call the cops! Get back here!
谁去报♥警♥啊 你们给我回来
Udall is still in the subway car.
尤德尔还在地铁里
Next stop is the main station.
下一站是个大站
Four lines intersect.
四条地铁线的中转站
He's gonna release the virus in the main terminal.
他肯定会在主要枢纽散播病毒
If he pops the virus there,
如果他把病毒散播在那里
the infected people spread to the national monuments,
受到感染的人沿着地铁线分散到风景区
the airport.
飞机场
We got to get 11 blocks in less than two half--
我们得在短时间内赶过去
Oh, no.
不好
Parker, stop that train!
帕克尔 把地铁停下来
I'll be at the booth...
我很快
in --
就
well... soon.
到控制室了
I need options!
有没有别的选择
Okay, Parker, there's a bend in the tunnel just ahead of you.
帕克尔 前方不远的隧♥道♥处有转弯
If you can stop the train near it,
如果你能在转弯处附近把地铁停下来
there's a maintenance corridor we can access.
我们就可以通过维修通道过去
Get out of the way!
让开
Left up here. Maintenance access.
这里左转 就到维修通道了
Left!
左转
Freeze! Police! Stop right there!
不许动 警♥察♥ 站住
We have a 1033 in progress.
我们正在追逐盗车嫌犯
We need backup right away. The fugitives --
请求立刻支援 逃犯...
Parker, he'll have a bag or a briefcase!
帕克尔 他肯定有个包 或者公文包
I need some help. I can't tell which one he is.
我需要提示 我认不出哪个是他
He's gonna be nervous.
他肯定很紧张
He's gonna be sweaty and twitchy.
大汗淋漓 焦躁不安
No, no, no, no, no, he won't.
不不不 他不会的
The eggs -- that's how you make vaccine.
那些鸡蛋 是用来做疫苗的
You culture them in eggs.
在鸡蛋里培养疫苗
He's vaccinated himself.
他已经给自己注射过疫苗了
He's immune. Parker, he's immune!
他有免疫 帕克尔 他有免疫
Good enough.
这就够了
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Step on a nail?
最近踩过钉子了
Tetanus shot, Dr. Udall?
打过破伤风吗 尤德尔博士
Yes, well...
是啊
you're too late.
你来晚了
People will, uh, have to die.
人们不得不死了
It's the only way to make the government wake up!
这是唯一能让政♥府♥醒悟的方式
Everybody off! He's got a bomb!
大家都下车 他身上有炸♥弹♥
Get off now!
马上下车
I warned them for 40 years -- 40 years!
我警告了他们四十年 四十年啊
And Yemen, 9/11,
还有也门基♥地♥组♥织♥ 911事件
but they're still too slow!
可他们的反应仍旧太迟了
An apocalypse is gonna happen,
等到某个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子
just waiting for some terrorist with the right equipment
找到了我所找到的东西 具备相应器材后
to find what I found!
世界末日就要来临了
Some people will die,
是会有人牺牲
but it's the only way
但这是唯一一个
to make the government wake up!
让政♥府♥醒悟的办法
See, you can't stop this!
你无法阻止这一切
Uh... what?
怎么会
Can you stop this?
你能停下计时器吗
Damn, man. Are you okay?
该死的 伙计 你没事吧
Disarm the bomb.
先拆弹
Um, I would if I can get to it,
我要是能碰到计时器就可以停下它
but the edges of the glass are wired.
但是玻璃的边缘都设了导线
Uh, we break that glass, it goes off.
如果我们打碎玻璃 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
I kept one diamond. Sorry.
我偷偷留下了一颗钻石 抱歉
Babe, all is forgiven.
宝贝 我一点不怪你
Tell me you shut it off.
计时器解除了吧
The bomb part is down,
炸♥弹♥是解除了
but there's an aerosol failsafe.
但这上面还有喷雾保险装置
It's gonna spray gas full of virus.
它会以喷雾状喷出病毒
Th-th-there's no boom,
不会爆♥炸♥
but there's enough in there
但里面的病毒
to contaminate the air for the next nearest stops.
足以污染接下来几个站的空气
I mean, I-it gets the city, at least.
至少会扩散到城市里
The whole city, everybody in D.C. dead.
整个城市 华府所有人都会死掉
For luck.
祝我好运
Parker, no! Don't do it! Parker!
帕克尔 不 帕克尔
Parker!
帕克尔
Fire's the only thing that'll kill this thing, right?
唯一能杀死病毒的就是火 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, that'll do -- that'll do it.
没错 这样就行了 行了
Don't do that to me. I can't lose you.
别这么对我 我不能失去你
Do you understand? I can't lose you.
你明白吗 我不能失去你
Don't scare me like that.
别这样吓唬我
Yeah.
知道了
I can't.
我不能失去你
Come on, part-time.
拜托了 兼♥职♥也行
For your country.
为了你的国家
By the time the bureaucrats wake up, it'll be too late.
等政♥府♥官僚醒悟的时候 一切都太迟了
Yeah, I just met a guy that made that same argument.
刚才也有个人说了相同的话
Couldn't wait for his country to catch up with him.
他实在受不了国家的龟速
All right.
好吧
The thing is, he did what he thought he had to do.
问题是 他采取了自以为的必要手段
I'll tell you something, Vance.
我跟你说 万斯
I know firsthand.
我有切身感受
You become obsessed with beating your enemy,
当你太执着于打败敌人时
it's real easy to become him.
你很容易就会变成他
Come on.
快走
Move it along.
走吧
Promise you'll at least consider working with us again.
那至少再考虑一下合作的事吧
I work with them now.
我已经在和他们合作了
Honor among thieves?
盗亦有道吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
World can always use some more good guys.
这世界上再多些好人也无妨
Yeah, well, too bad we're the bad guys.
可惜我们是坏人
You're shot.
你中弹了
You should go to the hospital.
你应该去医院
I don't do hospitals.
我从来不去医院
I told you.
我就说
He takes getting shot very lightly.
他根本不把中枪当回事
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表