剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, this? Sure.
这个吗 当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
This is a French truffle.
确实是法国松露
Except we're in Oregon.
而我们是在俄勒冈州
Are there others?
还有别的吗
A few. Thousands of them.
一点点 很多
I thought you said you had plenty.
我以为你说自己有很多呢
One can never have enough truffles.
松露多多易善啊
You see, that's why I'm donating these to the local co-ops.
所以我才把这些捐给当地企业
She might, uh, you know, take a few and sell them
她可以 采一些松露去卖♥♥
and -- and use the proceeds to do something for the locals,
并且 用所得收入回馈当地
like open up another bookstore.
比如再开一家书店
No, these truffles belong to the city of Portland.
不 这些松露是属于波特兰市民
You know, that's what I did back in the U.K., see?
我在英国就是这样做的 知道吗
Yeah -- open-source food.
没错 开源食物
That's what it's all about these days.
这些天我做的就是这个
Rebecca, darling, lovely, uh, I --
瑞贝卡 亲爱的 可人儿 我
If my new friend and I could just have a word.
我和我的朋友单独聊聊好吗
Oh, right.
好的
I'll go and check on my crooknecks, then.
那我去看看我的南瓜
This is your modern world --
这就是你所谓的现代社会
ripping off some hippie chick.
从嬉皮女手里骗钱
Okay.
好了
How much land does she have?
她有多少土地
16,000 acres.
16000英亩
And how much has truffles growing on it?
其中有多少长着松露
16,000 acres.
16000英亩
Get me 20 pounds by tonight, I'll pay you five grand.
今晚给我二十磅 我付给你五千美元
Do you know what my, um --
你知道我的
my first squash teacher told me?
我的首位壁球老师曾经教过我什么
"If you're gonna play with a broken racquet,
"若你打算用一个破球拍比赛
take care to lob your shots."
那就要好好打你的球"
Does that mean you're in?
意思是你同意入伙了吗
No, actually, it doesn't mean I'm in.
不 实际上 意思不是我同意了
It means that you need to pay fair market price
而是如果你想拿到我的松露
if you want my truffles.
就得支付公道的市价
$2,000 a pound.
每磅2000美元
Well, I can see
好吧 看得出
I can't pull one over on you, mister, uh...
你还真是滴水不漏啊 这位
Slabdash. It's Gnar Slabdash.
斯莱戴施 我叫加·斯莱戴施
The "n" is --
字母"n"
Mostly silent, yeah.
不发音 知道
$40,000. Three hours.
四万美元 三小时后
Oh, and um, if you...
那个 麻烦
Thank you.
谢谢
16 pounds is all I could get.
我就只能弄到十六磅
A former student of mine in Seattle gave me all he had.
我以前西雅图的学生把他的都给我了
Has to take truffles off his menu for a while.
他的菜单上要一段时间都没松露了
He'll get them back with interest.
我们会连本带息给他的
Okay, so once Lampard buys these from us,
好了 只要兰帕德从我们手里买♥♥走
we'll track where he keeps his French truffles and his cash.
我们就能追踪到他法国松露和现金的藏匿处了
Everything all set with your students?
你的学生们都准备好了吗
Yes. It's gonna be Tony-worthy.
是的 绝对能得托尼奖
Well, I hope it's grifter-worthy.
我希望能得千王奖
Hardison, how are we doing back there?
哈德森 你那边怎么样了
We are good. The camera's operational.
很好 摄像机运行正常
No matter where he hides those truffles, we'll see it.
无论他把松露藏在哪儿 我们都能看到
Okay. Wish me luck.
好了 祝我好运吧
Listen, I don't trust Lampard or Rampone, so be careful.
我不相信兰帕德和兰庞 所以 小心点
I'm always careful.
我一直很小心
If I keep this idiot on a leash --
如果我能搞定这笨蛋
Selling truffles at half their value --
居然以半价卖♥♥松露
I can cut out Jean-Luc and the Frogs for good.
我就能永远摆脱让卢克和那些法国佬了
Let's see the merch.
让我们看看货
Doesn't look like 20 pounds.
不像有二十磅
Let me see the cash.
让我看看现金
Doesn't look like $40,000.
不像有四万美金
Well, you can count it after I weigh your bag.
我称过你的包后 你可以数数
Now, my guess is as good as any scale.
我估得很准的
And you're light.
分量不足
Almost an eighth of a pound.
少了有八分之一磅
That's, uh... that's remarkable.
这真是 真是惊人啊
Thank you. I'll take it anyway.
谢谢 不管怎样 我要了
Can I have the cash, please?
我可以拿我的钱了吗
Hey, drop by the restaurant tomorrow night.
明晚来我的餐厅吧
I'll give you the friends-and-family discount.
我会给你友情折扣的
Yeah, I'm taking Ms. Wambach to dinner, so...
但我要带瓦姆巴♥赫♥女士去吃饭 所以
Bring her along.
带她一起来吧
You can try one of our new signature black truffle dishes.
你们可以尝尝我们新的黑松露料理
Okay, what do we got?
好了 情况如何
Well, they're just coming in now.
他们才刚回来
Okay, open it up, Rampone.
好了 打开吧 兰庞
Okay, we're gonna do this when Lampard's distracted --
好了 我们要趁兰帕德无暇分身时动手
tomorrow night, opening night of the restaurant.
明天晚上 正好餐厅开业
To-- how are we gonna do that?
明 我们要怎么做呢
He's gonna be all over that kitchen.
他肯定会在厨房♥忙活的
Well, not if a food critic is there.
有美食家光顾的话 他就不会了
I'm on it.
我这就办
But you know Sophie burned her I.D. with the truffle hippie.
但是苏菲已经扮演过松露嬉皮女了
Parker can do it.
帕克尔可以
No, I can't. I don't even like food.
不 我可不行 我都不喜欢食物
Except for chocolate and doughnuts.
除非是巧克力和甜甜圈
Listen to me, Parker, you can do it, all right?
听我说 帕克尔 你可以的 好吗
Remember everything that we talked about.
记住我们之前说过的
Nate, she can do it.
内特 她可以
Yeah, okay. So, Parker, you're the food critic.
是的 那么帕克尔 你来扮美食家
I give you the foodie queen.
有请 美食女王
I can make or break a restaurant with just one review?
我一句话就能让餐厅门庭若市或关门大吉吗
Now, no one knows what the foodie queen looks like,
没人知道美食女王长什么样
except for this weird birthmark on her wrist, and this.
只知道她手腕有块奇怪的胎记 还有这个
Nice.
太好了
Wait -- wait a minute.
等等 稍等
If Parker's on the floor, Eliot's in the kitchen...
帕克尔去餐厅 埃利奥特在厨房♥
Yeah.
没错
Who's on the safe?
那谁去弄保险箱
No. No, no.
不 不 不
You are not tearing me away from my molecular gastronomy genius.
你不能打♥压♥我的分子美食天赋
I think not.
我不要
It's what we were counting on.
我们只能指望你了
You can count on something else.
你们可以指望点别的
Everyone, you know, has to have a role, yeah.
我们每个人都有活儿要干
I got a laser.
我有激光呢
Do you hear that? What is that?
你们听到了吗 那是什么
I-I can't believe you think that I would do something like that!
我 真不敢相信你认为我会做那种事
I mean, we have been together for three years now.
我们已经在一起三年了
Three years.
三年
And apparently, that has meant absolutely nothing to you.
显然这对你来说毫无意义
I thought that we had a bond of trust, and apparently --
我觉得我们可以相互信任 但显然
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
It's very exciting.
太激动人心了
She's accusing him of cheating on her with her sister-in-law.
她正在指责他跟她弟媳有一腿
Yes, but the truth is, he's in love with her brother
但事实是 他爱的是她弟弟
who works as a longshoreman on the same docks
他们俩都在码头当工人
where Kitty Dukakis once slapped a drag queen in a fit of --
而凯蒂·杜卡斯基曾在那里掌掴一名变装皇后
I'm sor-- I get it.
抱歉 我明白了
They're acting students of yours.
他们是你的学生
Yes! Yes.
没错 没错
I see.
我明白了
Nate, we're working on character
内特 我们正在排练角色性格
and their backgrounds and their motivation, everyone.
人物背景 还有他们的动机 所有人
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表