剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
俄勒冈州牛津镇 两天前
道奇森能量公♥司♥
After that, we scale fabrication output by 20%.
之后 我们的产量规模减少20%
This will mean more downsizing.
这意味着要进一步裁员
There are 60 names here.
这上边有60个名字
10 this week, 10 the next, and so on.
这周10个 下周10个 以此类推
Call their names, send them to HR --
把他们叫出来 打发去人力资源部
any backchat, Mr. Carroll can assist.
有不服的 卡罗尔先生会帮你
Maybe if I cut some work hours, we can save someone --
不如我减掉点工时 就可以多留下几名
No one is saving anyone, Alex.
谁都不许留下 亚历克斯
Just do it.
照做就是了
All right, all right, nearly finished, people.
好了好了 差不多了 各位
Just a few more.
只剩几个了
Number 462...
462号♥
809...
809号♥
791...
791号♥
And 20.
还有20号♥
Edith, I am sorry. If there was any--
伊迪丝 我很抱歉 要是我能
All right, that's it, people.
好了 就这样 各位
Back on the clock.
回去干活吧
Half the workforce has been cut in the last six months.
最近六个月来 已经裁掉一半员工了
Entire sections have been closed.
有些部门完全关闭了
第五季 第十二集
都市侠盗
What Charles is doing makes no sense.
查尔斯的行为令人费解
Who's Charles? Charles Dodgson III.
查尔斯是谁 查尔斯·道奇森三世
He's the "Dodgson" in "Dodgson Energetics".
道奇森能量公♥司♥的道奇森
I don't mean to be harsh, Mr. Liddell,
恕我直言 利迪尔先生
but companies do die.
公♥司♥奄奄一息也正常
DE isn't dying, Mr. Ford.
道能没有奄奄一息 弗德先生
It's being killed.
它正在被谋杀
And if the factory dies, Oxford dies.
如果这家工厂完了 牛津镇就完了
The factory is the town's life's blood.
这家工厂是整个镇的生机来源
We could just get rid of him.
我们可以做掉他
What? Good Lord!
什么 天啊
No, I don't want Charles hurt. My God.
不 我不想查尔斯受到伤害 上帝
No, no, no, what -- what --
不不不 那个
what he means is that we could --
他的意思是我们可以
we could take him... out of play.
我们可以让他 出局
Like a forced retirement.
比如强制退休
Yeah.
对
You -- you have to understand --
你们 你们要知道
his father ran DE like a sweatshop.
他父亲把道能搞成了血汗工厂
When Charles took over, he stopped all that.
查尔斯接手后 就全纠正了
He was like his grandfather again.
他就像他的祖父一样
He was so full of energy and new ideas for the future.
精力充沛 对未来充满了创意
You don't want him taken out of play.
你不想他出局
You don't want him removed from the company
不想他被踢出公♥司♥
or anything like that.
或诸如此类的下场
You got to just tell us what you want.
你就直说吧 到底想怎么做
He was once someone we all loved and admired.
他曾是我们爱戴和敬仰的人
I want you to fix him.
我想你们拯救他
I want you to make Charles the way he used to be.
我想你们帮查尔斯变回以前的样子
Can you do that, Mr. Ford?
行吗 弗德先生
"Yes"? You said "yes" to the man?
"行" 你回答那人说"行"
Nate, are you out of your damn mind?
内特 你脑子进水了吗
We are running the White Rabbit.
我们要实施白兔骗局
The white -- what? No, Nate.
白什么 不 内特
No, that's not what we do.
不 我们不做这事
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
All right, listen, we wreck the bad guys.
好了 听着 我们教训坏蛋
We don't turn one kind of guy into another kind of guy.
不是把一种人变成另一种人
Wait -- what is the White Rabbit?
等等 什么叫白兔骗局
It's the ungriftable grift. It's impossible.
一项无法行骗的骗术 不可能
Yeah, but we do impossible.
但我们专做不可能的事
No, Parker, not like this.
不 帕克尔 这不一样
For this, you have to get inside the mark --
这个局里 你得进入目标
like inside their head, inside their dreams.
进入他们的脑子里 梦里
Can't be done. That's not true.
不可能 非也非也
There's a grifter sitting right here among us
端坐在我们当中的骗术大♥师♥
who has successfully pulled off the White Rabbit -- Sophie.
就曾成功实施过白兔骗局 苏菲
It's possible. There you go. It's possible.
有可能 是吧 有可能
A bit of NPL, some mesmerism,
一点点神经语言学 一点点催眠术
some of Eliot's special sedatives.
再加上埃利奥特的特殊镇静剂
Eliot's got sedatives?
埃利奥特有镇静剂
It's just a little psychotropic I picked up outside of Bogota.
只是从波哥大城外弄到的一点精♥神♥药♥品♥
Puts you under fast, keeps you dreaming for days.
能瞬间使人陷入昏迷 整天做梦
Unless you take a stimulant before they dose you.
前提是事先没有服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
See?
看吧
Possible, griftable, doable.
可能 可骗 可为
This guy hasn't broken any laws, all right.
这家伙可没犯法
He's not skimming. He's not mobbed-up.
既没瞒♥报♥收入 也没结交黑帮
Why are you thinking of doing this?
你为什么想做这个任务
Look, we're not God, Nate.
我们不是上帝 内特
Why do we get to choose what kind of person he gets to be?
我们怎么有权决定他要变成怎样的人
Guys, if you think about it, every job that we do,
各位 这么想吧 我们的所有任务
every single job, we're kind of playing God.
每一项 都有点像扮演上帝
We're not doing it for payback.
我们的工作不是为了复仇
We help people. We save people.
我们帮助别人 拯救别人
And I think this guy can be saved.
我认为这个人可以被拯救
I think the town can be saved.
这个镇可以被拯救
So we're gonna do this.
所以我们要做
What comes to me when I think of DE?
我对道能最直接的印象是
道奇森能量公♥司♥
查尔斯·道奇森
History, excellence.
历史悠久 追求卓越
Charlie really pumps life into this place.
查理一心扑在这里
道奇森能量公♥司♥
内奥米·约瑟佩
I mean, he's the one that really keeps it going.
是他一力支撑了这里的运作
Yeah, he's like a mad genius.
他就像个疯狂的天才
道奇森能量公♥司♥
詹姆斯·麦科伊
He -- he makes coming to work really exciting.
他让工作变得充满激♥情♥
But most of all, family.
但最重要的是 家人
道奇森能量公♥司♥
查尔斯·道奇森
I mean, all this happens because DE's a family.
这一切都是因为道能是个大家庭
I mean, everybody who works here --
所有在这里工作的人
Hey, man.
老兄
...is invested in our future,
都是我们未来的投资
so we're just moving forward together.
所以我们会携手前进
Well, that guy's changed.
这家伙变了
Now, that's Charles Dodgson five years ago.
这是五年前的查尔斯·道奇森
Four years ago, his pop hands him the keys to the family biz.
四年前 他爸把家族生意交给他
Now, DE used to make high-end batteries
道能以前专门生产高端电池
for military drones, hybrids, laptops.
用于军用无人机 动力汽车 手提电脑
I'm sorry -- "used to"?
打断一下 "以前"
Well, three years ago, they were hip-deep
三年前 他们专注于
in developing the alpha broadcast battery,
研发阿尔法广播电池
and then all of a sudden, Dodgson started making cuts --
然后忽然间 道奇森开始大幅削减
departments, personnel, clientele.
减部门 减人工 减客户
Yes, question from the sexy stuff in the front row?
前排这位性感宝贝有什么问题
How do we break into his head?
我们怎么入侵他的大脑
Well, dude keeps a tight schedule --
这家伙有严格的时间表
I mean, work, home, work, repeat.
工作 回家 工作 两点一线
No friends, no family, groceries are delivered.
没朋友 没家人 日用品也送货上门
He doesn't even drive his own car.
自己甚至都不开车
Okay, there it is right there -- car service.
好 就从这里入手 开车服务
It'll be easy to swap Eliot out with his regular driver.
埃利奥特应该可以轻易替代他之前的司机
Swap Eliot out for what reason?
埃利奥特替代了干什么呢
I still don't see an in on this guy.
我还是没看出这家伙的切入点
That's because you didn't hack three months' worth
那是因为你没黑入查理小子
of satellite data to track Charlie boy.
三个月来的卫星定位数据
He drops in here once a week -- behavioral therapy.
他每周来这里一次 行为疗法
Now, at first, I thought it was OCD.
一开始 我还以为他是强迫症
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表