剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
He's consumed by the fear
他极为害怕
of having his darkest secrets revealed.
自己阴暗的秘密被曝光
All right, take five, everyone.
好了 休息五分钟吧各位
Okay, everyone, take five.
好的 各位 休息五分钟
When we come back, we'll pick up with act 4.
回来后排第四幕
Do you miss it?
你怀念舞台吗
No? Not even a little?
不吗 一点也不怀念吗
My acting talents are best served
我的表演天赋更适合于
relieving people of their wallets.
诱人乖乖掏钱
I really like it on this side of the stage.
我很喜欢在舞台的这头
I-I love it.
我很乐意
For the first time in my life, I'm exactly where I belong.
生平第一次 我找到了属于自己的位置
What was your mistake?
你哪里失误了
When you were pulled from the river,
你被人从河里救出时
you were semiconscious.
神智恍惚
You said that you made a mistake.
你说你失误了
Mr. Ford...
弗德先生
How did your friends die?
你的朋友是怎么死的
Where am I?
我在哪里
You're in the criminal holding room of Trinity State Hospital.
你在三一公立医院的罪犯监控室
You suffered a head trauma,
头部受伤
so your short-term memory's a bit fuzzy.
所以会有短时间的记忆混乱
I'm Ellen Casey.
我是艾伦·凯西
I'm here to evaluate you and... and your state of mind,
前来评估你的意识状况
try to get some sort of context of what happened today.
弄清楚今天到底发生了什么
We have reports
我们收到报告
of an attempted break-in at the Highpoint Tower.
有人试图闯入高点大厦
There were shots fired,
发生了抢击
and then there was a car crash at the river.
然后河里发生了车祸
I don't... I-I don't... I'm not...
我不 我不 我不
Mr. Ford, I'm here to help you, okay?
弗德先生 我是来帮你的 明白吗
I just... I'm just trying to get to the truth, okay? Please.
我只想 只想了解真♥相♥ 明白吗 拜托
Just focus.
努力想想
Five minutes to places, please.
请在五分钟后就位
Five minutes to places, everyone.
大家五分钟后就位
This is a disaster. It's a disaster.
这简直是灾难 灾难啊
My Lady MacBeth hasn't shown up.
麦克白夫人还没出现
I have to go on.
我得上场了
Oh, you'll be great.
你会大放异彩
You lie to me spectacularly all the time,
你次次都骗我
and now you utterly fail.
这次居然没骗成功
No, listen, the matinee audience is cover for the getaway.
不 日间场的观众是我们逃跑的掩护
It's part of the con.
这是骗局的一部分
So you'll be great 'cause you're always great on the con.
你会大放异彩 因为你在骗局中总是大放异彩
Break a leg.
演出成功
Break a leg.
演出成功
Okay, Parker, the play starts in 3, 2, 1.
好了 帕克尔 倒计时 三二一
And showtime.
好戏上场
20 pounds of crazy.
大大疯狂
5-pound bag.
小小个子
Parker, there are two guards
帕克尔 有两个警卫
stationed full time on the 20th floor.
全天候守着20楼
They're gonna be coming up to check the roof alarms
他们马上就要去检查顶楼警报了
in 4, 3, 2, 1.
四 三 二 一
Parker, you clear? Parker?
帕克尔 你安全了吗 帕克尔
Hey, man, I boosted the earbuds as high as I could
我已经把耳机调高到极限了
without frying our skulls, but I already told you...
再高就要爆掉脑壳了 但我已经告诉你了
Once we're in that building, we're shut out.
一旦我们进入大楼 就没信♥号♥♥了
How's Sophie doing?
苏菲情况如何
You spirits that tend on mortal thoughts.
注视着人类恶念的魔鬼们
Pretty good.
挺好
Unsex me here.
解除我的女性的柔弱
And fill me...
用
and fill me from my head...
用最凶恶的残忍♥从头
from my crown to my toe.
自顶至踵贯注在我的全身
Come on.
拜托啊
Alarm on 12.
12楼有警报
Go to 12.
去12楼
Okay, now it's on 5.
得 现在改5楼了
Highpoint Tower.
高点大厦
This is operator 722 for Steranko Systems.
我是史德瑞克系统操作员722
We're showing alarms.
这边显示有警报
They're all false alarms.
是假警报
We have confirmation there's no entry at any of these points.
我们确定那些地方无人闯入
Could you turn off the damn alarm?
能把这该死的警报关掉吗
Could you give me your building security password, please?
请把你的大楼安保密♥码♥报上来好吗
Bravo two two zebra nine eight.
B22098
Thank you. Yeah, we actually have technicians
谢谢 好的 我们刚好有技术人员
finishing up a job in the area.
在那个区域刚完成工作
They'll be there shortly.
他们马上就到
Thank you. Highpoint Tower.
谢谢 高点大厦
Hello, this is operator 397 for Steranko Systems.
你好 我是史德瑞克系统操作员397
We're showing alarms.
这边显示有警报
Yeah, listen, we got a blown transformer down the street.
是的 我们街边有个变压器坏了
We're getting power surges, brownouts and everything.
结果造成了电压浪涌 电力降压之类的
The alarms are going crazy up and down the block.
警报在整栋大楼里到处乱叫
Could you turn the thing off?
能不能麻烦关了这玩意儿
Thank God. I'm glad you guys showed up.
谢天谢地 真高兴你们来了
What?!
什么
Thank God. I'm glad you guys showed up.
谢天谢地 真高兴你们来了
You got a screamer, huh?
吵死人了啊
Your building security password, please.
请报你的大楼安保密♥码♥
Bravo two two zebra nine eight.
B22098
Thank you.
谢谢
I got it.
搞定
You got a recurrent fault up on the 10th floor.
你们10楼有个地方坏掉了
It keeps resetting the alarm.
会一直重设警报
If we don't fix that thing, the alarm's gonna sound all day.
要是不修好 这警报得整天响个不停
Go. Definitely go.
去 赶紧去
Two minutes tops. We're gold.
最多两分钟 快
I got an alarm call from this address.
我接到这里的警报
We already told the alarm company it's a false alarm.
我们已经告诉了报♥警♥器公♥司♥是假警报
Technicians are upstairs fixing it now.
技术人员在楼上修理了
It doesn't matter. I got to walk it... city policy.
无所谓 我反正得查看一下 这是规定
It's 20 floors, man.
在20楼
Guys, you got police on-site.
各位 有警♥察♥到现场了
This is Baker 12. I need alarm confirmation.
我是B12 请确认警报
Radio. Radio will still work.
无线电 无线电还能用
There are no confirmed technicians on-site.
确认无技术人员到现场
I repeat... No confirmed technicians.
重复一遍 确认无技术人员
You two stay here. You two come with me.
你们俩留下 你们俩跟我走
Okay.
好的
Come on, come on. Go, go. Forget it, forget it.
快快 走走 扔了扔了
Follow them! I'll cut them off!
跟着他们 我去包抄他们
What's up?
怎么样
Come on!
拜托
It's locked down.
锁上了
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
I got you.
有我在
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What? What? What?
等等 等等 怎么了 怎么了
I got to readjust my grip.
我得调整下把手
I got you.
有我在
Don't let me go, babe.
别松手 宝贝
I won't.
绝不
No! Hardison!
不 哈德森
What? Parker, what?
怎么了 帕克 怎么了
Nate, I'm hit.
内特 我中枪了
Hardison fell. He broke his leg.
哈德森坠楼了 腿摔断了
And he's all smashed up inside.
身受重伤
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表