剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I got prices for the braces, Dashiel's chess club --
有苦撑经历 戴施尔的象棋俱乐部
You put in there that we went to the Super Bowl?
你还写我们去看超级碗
Oh, yeah, man. Yeah, you even met some of the players.
对啊 伙计 你还见过几个球员呢
Now, what I was thinking -- tell me what you feel.
我在想的是 告诉我你感觉如何
You guys go on, like, a road trip cross-country,
你们俩开始 跨越全国的公路之旅
you do a tour, something like that.
就是旅游之类的
Yeah, yeah. I like that. I like that. You go see
好好 我喜欢那个 你们去看
Or -- and I'm just gonna put this out there --
或者 我提个想法
what if I took him on a tour
不如我带他去旅游
of all the ball parks in America, Hardison, huh?
看遍全美的棒球场如何 哈德森
Or maybe took him to the opera or the moon, huh?
或者带他去看看歌♥剧 上上月球
A little sarcasm? A little sarcasm?
你在讽刺我吗
You know, believable father-and-son stuff!
编点可信的父子生活
Will you guys -- a little focus, please.
麻烦你们能否 专注一点
Focus your mind. Look at the picture he used, man!
专注 你瞧他用的照片 老兄
Hey! Hey! Excuse me, man.
抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry if this kind of writing opens me up creatively.
抱歉我为写作打开了创作源泉
I'm usually stuck looking at binary codes all day.
我平时可整天盯着二进制代码
Maybe I was writing the father that I wanted one day, okay?
也许我描绘的父亲是我理想中的
M-- what's the problem with getting emotionally butt naked?
偶尔让真情裸♥露♥出来有什么错
Oh, please, don't. Please, don't. Hey, we --
好了好了 别说了 我们
I'm just trying to share my feelings...
我只想分享我的感受
We don't want to see that... on paper.
我们不想看到那个 留在纸上
No, please. Please, don't.
不要了 拜托
No, listen, Hardison,
听着 哈德森
I'm very happy with your creativity and everything,
我非常满意你的所有创作
but what I want to know is, what do you have
但我想知道 博客妈妈们对
on the blogger moms about Eliot?
埃利奥特的看法如何
Oh, what did the mamas say?
这些妈妈说了什么
Oh, what are they saying about the sensitive dad?
她们是怎么看这位善感父亲的
I got something for you. I got something for your ass.
我给你看看 我给你瞧瞧
Boom. Chardonnay mama.
霞多丽妈妈
She cute, though.
人长得漂亮
Ain't she fine? Look what she says. She is.
不是吗 瞧她说了什么 没错
"Oh, this week, I was introduced
这周 有人向我介绍了
"to an amazing new toy called Baby Feels-A-Lot,
一款名叫感知宝宝的出色玩具
"thanks to a gentleman who couldn't be more kind,
多亏这位善良至极的绅士
more handsome, or more sensitive single dad."
英俊潇洒又非常善感的单身父亲
You don't deserve none of that.
你不配拥有这些赞美
Now, how are we doing with the toy's popularity?
玩具的普及程度如何了
Saturation indexes are ticking up 'cause I did my job.
因为我做的事 饱和度一直呈上升趋势
All right.
好吧
Sophie, what's Hazlit up to?
苏菲 赫斯特在做什么
Well, if you're really serious,
如果你是认真的
I mean, our next retreat's gonna be in Tahoe.
我们接下来的分店会入驻塔霍湖
Oh, Tahoe -- count me in.
塔霍湖 算我一个
Don't tease me, Gil.
可别骗我 吉尔
I am so flattered that you asked me.
我很高兴你能问我
Excuse me, sir? Oh, excuse me, Mimi.
打扰了 先生 抱歉 米米
If I had a nickel for every deal memo I had to sign.
如果每份签署的交易备忘都只花五分就好了
Oh, no problem, Gil.
没关系 吉尔
It's been such a pleasure talking to you.
和你聊天好开心
Next year, you and me -- kite surfing, tahoe.
明年 你和我 去塔霍湖风筝冲浪
Tahoe? Great.
塔霍湖 好极了
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's all over the expo.
展会
Little Miss high heels there
那位高跟鞋小姐
is bidding on the premium shelf space --
在竞标最佳货架位置
days before my Chubby Snubby launch.
就在我的胖胖史纳比上市之前
I don't think I like your tone, Trent.
我不喜欢你的语气 特伦特
I'll call you later.
我以后联♥系♥你
You have my number.
你有我的电♥话♥
I got yours.
我也有你的
Hi. Merry Christmas!
你好 圣诞快乐
Merry -- ohh, you're grumpy.
圣诞 你怒气冲冲的
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
A little worried, Mr. Hazlit?
有点担心吗 赫斯特先生
1989.
1989年
"1989"?
25 macheted contras wanting to gut me navel-to-chin
25名手拿砍刀的反政♥府♥人员
in the Honduran rain forest -- then, I was worried.
在宏都拉斯雨林要将我碎尸万段时 我担心过
This? This is nothing.
这个 不值一提
But I earned the contras' respect,
但我赢得了反政♥府♥人员的尊重
and they taught me one thing.
他们教会了我一件事
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
"Plata o plomo."
[西语]
"Silver or lead."
银 还是铅
Exactly.
没错
Take a bribe, the silver, or you get a bullet, the lead.
接受贿赂 就是银 否则吃子弹 就是铅
Those are gonna be Barton's options in the next few minutes.
巴顿将在几分钟后面临这样的选择
Behind door number one -- $80,000 in cash.
一号♥门的后面是八万现金
Take a peek inside for the lead.
瞥一眼铅是什么吧
Pictures of Barton's last trip to Cabo --
巴顿卡博之旅的照片
pictures the missus doesn't want to see.
他夫人不愿看到的照片
Which do you think he's gonna choose?
你觉得他会怎么选
You play dirty, Hazlit.
你玩阴的 赫斯特
Well, you have no idea.
你不懂的
And without Joylandia, your Baby Feel-me-up
没了玩具坊 你的性感宝宝
with all her little feelings
那些能让孩子
that make the kiddies so emotionally articulate --
清晰表达情感的感受
You know what happens to it?
你知道会发生什么吗
Poof. Bye-bye.
再见了
Hazlit is blackmailing Barton to try and nix my shelf space,
赫斯特威胁巴顿禁掉我的货架位置
and he thinks it's turning me on.
居然还敢调戏我
The guy is a menace.
那家伙真讨厌
He's a menace. All right.
他讨厌 好吧
So, we become more of a menace.
那我们就要更讨厌
Hardison, how are we on sales?
哈德森 销♥售♥记录如何
Well, the blogs in Sophie's theater group pimp the demand,
苏菲剧院团的博客拉动了需求
but the parents are buying 52% of their holiday gifts
但父母们只有52%的圣诞礼物
on the Internet.
是网上购买♥♥的
Okay, so, we have to up Baby Feels-A-Lot's online appeal.
那么 我们需要扩大感知宝宝的网上需求
Yeah, presales. Yes.
预售 没错
And then when the sales go through the roof,
当销♥售♥记录飞涨时
Hazlit is gonna want to buy in.
赫斯特就会想买♥♥进了
So, we set up a meeting with him and the owner of...
我们就安排一次他去见见
Lucky Beans Toys.
幸运豆玩具的老板
Yes, me.
没错 就是我
All right. What?
好吧 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Okay?
怎么
Well, it's just... I was talking to Parker,
就是 我和帕克尔谈过了
and, I mean, we're a little down about Christmas.
我们有点破坏圣诞节了
We think... we're...
我们觉得 我们
kind of ruining the holiday or something.
有点毁了节日气氛
Hardison, Christmas was pre-ruined.
哈德森 圣诞节早就是毁坏的
You know how it began?
你知道其起源吗
No. Shh.
不要
Yeah, it was a fat guy in a chimney.
就是烟囱里有个胖家伙
Christmas began as a pagan, pre-Roman feast
圣诞起源于前罗马时期的一个异教节日
involving the sacrifice of children.
要拿小孩子当祭品
Is he serious?
真的吗
I mean, damn, I feel like I just got sucker-punched
我感觉遭受了当头一拳
by an elf-hating, scrooge-loving, no-gift-giving anti-Claus.
被个憎恨精灵 冷酷无爱 不送礼物的反圣诞者当头一拳
I mean, am I bleeding?
我一脸血了吧
Little bit.
有点
Sir, this Baby Feels-A-Lot craze isn't going away.
先生 这场感知宝宝热潮并没结束
What do you mean? We killed it.
你什么意思 我们扼杀它了
Well, the toy's generating so much buzz
这款玩具引发热潮
that it's already ranked 5th on the NPD charts for web presales.
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表