剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
...right.
好处
Let's give a hand for all our teams.
请为所有啦啦队致以热烈的掌声
You're gonna want to get that.
你最好快接吧
What?
怎么了
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
There are federal agents here with a warrant.
来了一群联邦探员 还带着搜查令
For what?
搜查什么
Insurance fraud.
保险诈骗
What? Why are the --
什么 怎么会
The money.
那笔钱
Where did you pull the money from?
那笔钱你是从哪儿转过来的
The only place I could.
唯一能拿到的地方
The National Cheerleading Insurance and Underwriters.
美国啦啦队保险公♥司♥
Hardison, that insurance company
哈德森 那家保险公♥司♥
that the cheerleaders have to buy from --
就是所有啦啦队都被迫投保的那家
how much cash on hand do they have?
他们手边有多少现金
Oh, they never pay out.
他们从不支付赔偿金
They got a lot of premium money sitting there.
他们名下有大把保险费闲置
Okay, so here's what we're gonna do.
好的 那我们就这么办
We are gonna make sure that
我们要确保那是唯一一间
that's the only money she can draw from.
她能挪得到钱的公♥司♥
All right.
好的
What happened?
怎么了
II didn't do this. I didn't You didn't what?
这不是我♥干♥的 我没有 你没有什么
I didn't --
我没有
Okay, just wait a second.
好吧 稍等一下
I'm gonna go get Ms. Baran.
我去叫巴伦女士
Ms. Baran?
巴伦女士
I didn't...
我没有
Ms. Baran, we've got another photo op.
巴伦女士 我们要再拍张合影
I did not authorize that transfer.
我没有授权那个转账
Snyder did it on his own.
斯奈德自作主张
This will fall on him.
后果要由他承担
Well, that would be true if it weren't for the bribe.
倒也是 只要那笔钱不是用来行贿的话
What bribe? What bribe?
什么行贿 什么行贿
The bribe that you gave him, that's hiding in that trophy.
你行贿给他的钱 就藏在奖杯里
What?
什么
Ms. Baran?
巴伦女士
I did not do that.
不是我♥干♥的
I did not do any of this, and no one can prove that I did.
这都不是我♥干♥的 没人能证明是我♥干♥的
Well, actually, that's the best part.
实际上 这才是最精彩的部分
No one has to.
不需要证明
All they have to prove is that people that work for you
他们只需要证明 你手下的员工
committed insurance fraud and bribery.
进行了保险诈骗和行贿
And you, as the C.E.O.,
而你作为总裁
that opens you up to RICO charges.
就将接受反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪的调查
The mafia has a less-complicated setup.
黑♥手♥党♥都没弄得这么复杂
Yeah, and with them, you need a federal task force
没错 那还得要个联邦专案小组
and a RICO case to bring them down.
外加反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法才能搞定
FBI, ma'am. Come with us.
联调局 女士 跟我们走一趟
What?!
什么
Let go!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Cheers!
热烈欢送
What the hell just happened?
刚才到底怎么回事
Did I just accept a bribe?
我刚刚是受贿了吗
Well, technically... maybe.
严格来讲 或许是
But you didn't know, so it probably --
但是如果你并不知情的话 也许...
I'll tell you what I would do, congressman,
我要是你的话 议员
is I would put as much distance
我就会跟活力体育公♥司♥
between me and Pep Athletics as possible.
断得干干净净 离得越远越好
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
this bill protects our children -- our children!
这项条例要保护我们的孩子 我们的孩子呀
And if we cannot protect them,
如果连他们都不能保护
well, then, what is this august body for?
那议会的存在还有何意义呢
I call for an immediate vote on H.R. 505,
我提议马上对505法案
the Cheerleader Protection Act.
《啦啦队保护♥法♥》进行投票
All in favor?
大家都同意吗
Motion passed.
决议通过
Yeah!
太好了
Motion passed!
决议通过
Well done.
干得好
All right, coming through.
好了 借过一下
I don't know how to thank you, Mr. Ford.
我真不知道该怎么感谢你 弗德先生
Well, don't thank us quite yet.
先别急着谢我们
All right, now, excuse me.
好了 让一下
Young lady, I just want you to know
小姑娘 我只是想告诉你
that every decent American feels for you.
每位有良知的美国人都感同身受
And it gives me great pleasure
在此我也很荣幸地
to declare you the first recipient
宣布你将成为第一位
of the J.J.LeGrange Scholarship for injured female athletes.
拿到J·J·鲁格拉希"受伤女运动员基金"的人
I figured I'd put that to better use.
我觉得还是给她比较好
Hi. How are you? J.J.LeGrange.
你好吗 我是J·J·鲁格拉希
I don't vote.
我不投票
Oh, you will.
你会的
Your tickets, ma'am. Here you go.
你的票 女士 给
Oh, Thursd --
星期...
Thurs -- Thursday.
星期 星期四
That's great. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
No problem.
小意思
And what was that about?
那是怎么回事
Oh, I was j -- I was, um,
我 我只是
just planning a little trip to the gulf.
计划去海湾地区走一趟
The military are breaking ground on Fort Devereaux.
部队要破土动工建造德弗罗驻地
Fort Devereaux?
德弗罗驻地
I love government.
我爱死政♥府♥了
Missed you guys this week.
这周真想你们啊
Good game.
漂亮的一战
Good job on this one.
这次干得漂亮
I know what you're trying to do, Nate.
我知道你想干什么 内特
You could have told me how to hook LeGrange the whole time,
你本该一开始就告诉我怎么给鲁格拉希下饵
but you wanted to see if I could figure it out on my own.
但是你想让我自己琢磨明白
I trust some day very, very soon, you're gonna tell me
我相信在不久的未来 你会告诉我
what kind of game you're playing.
你到底在布♥什♥么局
Good job on this one.
这次干得漂亮
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表