剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
We?
我们
Well, that depends on...
当然这取决于
on what you say next, of course.
你接下来的回答
What?
什么
For five years, I've been...I've been...
五年来 我一直 我一直
Drunk. Lying.
酗酒 撒谎
You've been an ornery bastard.
是个坏脾气的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, all that, all that.
是 是 都对 都对
But you...you have always, always had my back.
但是你 你一直一直支持我
Now...be on my side.
现在 陪我走完一生吧
Did you steal it?
这是你偷来的吗
No.
不是
Oh, 'cause that...
要是的话
that would have been more romantic, right, Parker?
会更浪漫一点 对吧 帕克尔
I'll, uh...I'll steal the first-anniversary ring.
我会 我会去偷结婚一周年纪念日的戒指
Now can I get up?
我可以起来了吗
No. You've got to say it.
不行 你得说出来
What?
说什么
Say the thing. What thing?
说那句话 哪句话
Oh, the thing. Oh, uh, yeah.
那句话 没错
Will you...
你愿意
marry me, Laura?
嫁给我吗 劳拉
Yes. Yeah?
我愿意 愿意
Yes.
愿意
There you go.
太好了
You like it? Yeah?
你喜欢吧
So...
那么
the hard drive.
那个硬盘
Everything you need is right there.
你们需要的一切都在里面了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna dump this on the darknet.
我要把这个丢到网络黑市上
Every crew from around the world's gonna want in with us.
全世界的小组都会想加入我们
I mean, just think about it...Leverage International.
想想看 都市侠盗国际集团
That sounds pretty good.
听起来真不错
You know, this was your crusade.
这曾是你的圣♥战♥
Now it's our war.
现在是我们的战争
Promise me...
向我保证
you'll keep them safe.
你会保护他们的安全
Till my dying day.
至死不渝
You know, Eliot, I'd say call if you need anything,
埃利奥特 我想说有需要就给我打电♥话♥
but you never...never need anything.
但你从来都 不需要
Yeah, I did.
我需要过
And thanks to you...
多亏了你
I don't have to search anymore.
我不用再寻找了
You're the smartest man I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
Don't get cocky.
别自信过头了
It's a little late for that.
现在说已经晚了
So you're really going.
你们真的要离开啦
How's that make you feel?
你感觉如何
I think I'm okay with it.
我想我能接受
Yeah.
是的
I'm okay with it.
我能接受
That's why we can go.
所以我们可以放心离开
You do know that Laura is not my real name, don't you?
你知道劳拉不是我的真名 对吧
I do.
我知道
It's a shame.
真遗憾
I was getting to like Portland.
我都开始喜欢波特兰了
How can they do this?
他们怎么能这样
They just...pay a fine?
他们只是 交了罚款
They just buy my son's life?
他们就这样买♥♥了我儿子的命
People like that...corporations like that...
像他们这样的人 像这种公♥司♥
They have all the money, they have all the power,
他们有钱有势
and they use it to make people like you go away.
像你们这样的人根本无法动他们分毫
Right now, you're suffering under an enormous weight.
现在 你们正经受着沉重的打击
We provide...
就让我们
leverage.
替天行道
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表