剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
was the reason I was put on this earth.
是我活在世上的唯一理由
Everything else fell by the wayside.
所有其他事都被我抛诸脑后
Yes, your honor, I know what day it is,
是 法官大人 我知道今天是什么日子
but I have a suspect and I need a search warrant before he flees.
但有个嫌犯 我得在他逃掉前拿到搜查令
No. I-- I do not have an eyewitness I.D.
不 没有目击者指证
I -- yeah, I understand.
是的 我理解
Thing I--
其实我...
I-- hello?
我 喂
Hello?
喂
I got to go.
我要走了
Peter, I can't believe you're doing this to us
彼得 真不敢相信你居然会这样
on Christmas Eve.
今天可是平安夜
Joy, this is not me.
乔伊 我也不想
As long as Cooper is free and celebrated,
但只要库珀还逍遥法外 声名远播
other men, desperate men,
那些绝望的人
are gonna hijack planes, and people are gonna get hurt.
就会想劫机 人们就会有危险
And you think that's your fault?
你认为那是你的错吗
I know it is.
我知道是的
I shouldn't be surprised.
我真没啥好意外的
Did you see your son's Christmas List?
你看过儿子的"圣诞愿望单"吗
"A bike.
一辆自行车
D.B. Cooper."
D·B·库珀
He knows it's what you want more than anything in the world.
他知道 这是你最想要的
Hi. Agent McSweeten.
你好 米斯维顿探员
I'm sorry to intrude.
抱歉冒昧打扰了
It's okay. Uh, do you want some coffee?
没关系 你想喝点咖啡吗
No. No, thank you.
不 不了 谢谢
I just -- I'd like to show you something,
我只想给你看样东西
and then I'll, uh, be on my way.
看完马上就走
We got a tip that this fella,
我们获得线报 这家伙
he's been going around local bars
一直在当地酒吧晃荡
bragging that he's D.B. Cooper.
夸口自己就是D·B·库珀
I just need you to be positive.
我想让你认一下
Was this the hijacker from flight 305?
这是305航♥班♥的劫机者吗
Maybe.
可能吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I just -- it's been a long year.
没事 只是 今年不太好过
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mr. Mcsweeten.
米斯维顿先生
This is my husband, Steve Reynolds.
这位是我丈夫 史蒂夫·雷诺兹
How you doing?
你好
Listen, I just wanted to say thank you so much for, uh...
我想向你表达最诚挚的谢意
what D.B. Cooper put my wife through...
把我妻子从D·B·库珀手里救出...
Don't ever give up.
永远别放弃
Maybe I will take that coffee that you offered.
我能进去喝杯咖啡吗
Yeah. Come on in. Please. Yeah. Come on in.
好啊 请进 好 进来吧
What kind of work are you in, Steve?
你在做什么工作 史蒂夫
Whatever I can get these days, you know?
有什么工作就做什么
It's tough out there since the army sent me home.
退役后日子一直不好过
Going on... about three years next month.
到下个月 就快满三年了
Three years? Yeah.
三年 是的
So you were on the Tet Offensive?
这么说你参加了春节攻势
I was.
没错
I wanted to serve my country.
我想为国效力
Now you got crack pots hijacking airplanes,
现在疯子跑去劫持飞机
you got college students calling us vets "baby killers",
大学生管我们退伍兵叫"婴儿杀手"
and it just feels like --
就好像...
It feels like the world is being turned upside down, doesn't it?
就好像一切都被颠覆了 对吗
Yes, it does.
确实
Steve, what if I were to tell you
史蒂夫 你来帮我
that you could help bring D.B. Cooper to justice?
把D·B·库珀绳之以法如何
What do you mean?
什么意思
What I mean is, how would you like a job?
意思是 想不想要份工作
And that I will well and faithfully discharge
我会认真忠实地履行
the duties of the office, so help me God.
工作职责 愿上帝助我
That I will well...
我会认真...
Steve Reynolds was a decorated veteran,
史蒂夫·雷诺兹是荣誉老兵
And with my support, he went to Quantico
在我的推荐下 他去了匡蒂科
and was sworn in as a FBI agent.
宣誓成了一名联邦探员
One of the perks of undercover work --
做卧底的特权之一便是
I got them to waive cutting your hair.
我不让他们剪了你的头发
For Mr. Hoover.
让胡佛先生拍一张
Steve became my partner.
史蒂夫成了我的搭档
I finally had an ally
我总算有了同盟
in my quest to bring D.B. Cooper to justice.
跟我一起努力将D·B·库珀绳之以法
Hey, Steve.
史蒂夫
Did you ever think that you would end up in the FBI?
你想过自己会当一辈子的联邦探员吗
After I went through in the war?
我从越战幸存下来之后
I never thought I'd live this long.
从没想过自己能活这么久
You know, it's fair to say that the day
可以说 彼得·米斯维顿
that Peter McSweeten knocked on my door,
敲响我家房♥门的那天
he saved my life.
他救了我
Years went by. Suspects came and went.
年复一年 嫌疑人来来去去
Then we got our first break in the case.
然后这案子首次有了重大突破
A family found cash from the Cooper ransom
有一家人发现了库珀赎金的纸币
washed up on a riverbank.
被冲到了河岸上
We went to investigate,
我们前去调查
and that's when everything changed.
就在那时 一切都改变了
What the hell we doing out here?
我们在这荒郊野外到底要干什么
We're following the first solid lead we've had in years.
我们在追寻这些年来首个可靠的线索
Yeah, right. Probably have better luck finding big foot.
好吧 倒是更有可能找到巨人脚印
Now, you listen to me!
你给我听着
My wife still has nightmares about that hijacking, all right?!
我妻子到现在还会做劫机的噩梦 知道吗
Now you Easy. Easy.
现在你 冷静点 冷静点
Gentlemen.
先生们
What do you expect to find out here, huh?
你还期望在这里有所收获吗
D.B. Cooper living in a log cabin?
D·B·库珀住在小木屋里吗
He died in them trees or he walked out.
他要么死在树林里了 要么早一走了之了
Either way, he won. You lost.
不管怎样 他赢了 你输了
D.B. Cooper is just another file for the cold-case room.
D·B·库珀只是悬案室里的案件之一罢了
Sorry.
抱歉
He's right.
他说得对
Don't listen to him, Peter.
别听他的 彼得
We may never find him, but...
我们或许找不到他 但
we can still do some good.
我们仍能做点别的好事
That's when Steve and I took over the cold-case unit.
我和史蒂夫就在那时接管了悬案组
I just want to get the hell out of here.
我只想快点离开这鬼地方
I hear you.
知道了
Freeze!
不许动
FBI.
联邦调查局
No, no, no! D--
不不不 别...
Stay down! Stay down!
趴着 趴着
Get your hands behind your back!
手放到背后
What the hell are you doing, man? I didn't do the deal.
你搞什么鬼 我还没做交易
That's not heroin in there. It's cyanide.
里面不是海♥洛♥因♥ 是氰化物
We thought he was just a dirty narcotics detective.
我们只知道他是个腐♥败♥的缉毒警
Turns out he's also a psychopath.
原来他还是个精神病人
Virgil, listen to me.
维吉尔 听我说
You're a stick-up man, not a cop killer.
你是持枪劫犯 不是弑警凶手
I know what you're going through.
我知道你现在的处境
It's not easy losing your house, losing your job.
失去房♥子和工作很不好受
But you've got to--
但你必须...
He wasn't gonna shoot.
他没准备开枪
Well, we got the gun that he used for the stick-up.
我们收了他的抢劫用枪
What's in the trunk, Virgil?
后备箱里是什么 维吉尔
Well... let's have a look.
我们来看看吧
Was it a ski mask that you used, huh?
是你的滑雪面罩吗
It's the clerk from Roy's marketplace--
是罗伊商场里的员工
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表