剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I caught some new wireless feeds from the store.
我从店里又截到了一些新的无线信♥号♥♥反馈
Looks like they're putting up surveillance cameras.
看来他们在装监控摄像头
I will not have corporate thinking
我不会让公♥司♥以为
I let some union fester under my nose.
我允许工会在我眼皮子底下乱来
So we are gonna have to find whoever did this ourselves.
因此我们必须亲自查出是谁干的
Look.
看
You want me to bring him up here? Hello?
要我把他带上来吗 你好
Never kill a rat if you can follow him instead.
如果能顺藤摸瓜 就千万别先解决他
He's gonna lead us right to his nest.
他能引我们到他的老巢
Yeah?
请进
How's it going --
进展如何
Uh, the recruitment and everything?
招募和其它事
Any new takers?
有新报名的吗
We got more than a few.
找到了很多
That's good. Good, good, good. Yeah.
很好 很好很好
Is anyone onto you?
有人盯上你了吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
But I have a feeling if I get caught,
但我觉得 要是我被抓了现行
I'm gonna get fired, won't I?
我会被开除的 不是吗
Legally, they can't do that.
从法律来说 他们不能开除你
They'll find some other way, you know,
他们会使出别的招数
to do that sort of thing.
以达到相同目的
But, uh, hang in there,
但坚持住
because we are about to make history.
因为我们要创造历史
You got a lot of nerve.
你胆子倒不小
Yeah, well, my, uh, mother --
是啊 我母亲
she used to say the same thing.
过去也总这样说
Well, I'm only gonna say this to you once.
这话我只会对你说一遍
Stay away from my employees.
离我的员工远点
Oh, fat chance.
不太可能
It's not going to work.
这样是没用的
Yes, it will work, yeah. And the beauty of it is,
不 有用的 这样做的美妙之处在于
is there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
你根本就束手无策
Like some salad?
要来点沙拉吗
Hey, man, that, uh, stuff about your pop
伙计 之前提到你♥爸♥
owning the hardware shop, man --
开五金店的事
is that real or is that just an alias riff?
是真的吗 还是即兴编的
Okay.
好吧
It was more like a hole-in-the-wall...
其实只是一家小店
tools stacked up to the ceiling.
工具多得堆到了天花板
There was method in his madness, though.
但他疯而不傻
He knew that place like the back of his hand.
他对那里了如指掌
Did you two work it together?
你们俩一起开的店吗
Yeah, he wanted me to run the damn joint.
是的 他希望我管理那家小破店
But I wanted to get out, change the world,
但我想出去 改变世界
needed to get out of there.
必须离开那里
I joined the service when I was 18, and, well, that was it.
我十八岁参了军 就这样
When was the last time you were back?
你上次回去是什么时候
We had a fight the night before I left.
在我离开前一晚 我们吵了一架
So... This town --
这座小镇
this town's a lot like that.
这座小镇和那里很像
It's small. It's --
挺小的
You think you're such a hot shot.
你以为自己是高手
Don't you have anything better to do than rabble-rouse,
除了四处煽动 你就没别的事可做吗
or did you get rejected from all the real jobs?
还是你到处碰壁找不到工作
You know... an NLRB rep is just waiting for my call.
国家劳资关系委员会代表还在等我的回电
As soon as I get 30% of your workers to sign the union cards,
只要我让30%的工人签了工会卡
and that rep is gonna get on a plane and
那位代表就会马上坐飞机
come down here and supervise a vote.
来这里监督投票
When pigs fly.
无稽之谈
Sure you don't want some of this?
确定你真的不要来点吗
It's delicious. How about a cherry tomato?
很好吃 那樱桃番茄呢
Get off my damn property.
快滚出我的地盘
If I remember right, don't you allow -- oh, no.
如果没记错的话 你不是允许 不
Don't you encourage Value!More customers
你不是还鼓励实惠多的顾客
to park their R.V.S on your property?
将房♥车停在你的地盘上吗
Yeah, but you got to be a customer,
对 但你首先得是名顾客
and to be a customer, you got to buy something.
而且作为顾客 你还得买♥♥东西
Guy's got to eat.
人总要吃饭吧
You see, that's -- that's why collective bargaining
你看 这就是集体谈判
gives you the power.
能给你们力量的原因
It's right there, see?
就在那里 看见没
Turn the tables on Value!More
扭转实惠多的一边倒局势
so they'll know that you mean business,
让他们知道你们是当真的
'cause only then will they start to listen, okay?
因为直到那时 他们才会开始倾听诉求
Just read about it right there.
看看这些内容
Eliot, so, where'd you find these people?
埃利奥特 你从哪里找来的这些人
Two words -- free beer.
四个字 免费啤酒
Why wasn't I invited to this party?
怎么没人请我参加这个聚会
I'm sorry. Is this a private event?
抱歉 这是个私人聚会吗
Hey, listen, everybody, there's no reason to be afraid.
听着 各位 没必要担心
It's okay. It's all right, everybody, all right?
没关系 真的没关系 各位
Ms. Cowan here --
这位科温女士
she can't legally punish you for being here.
她不能因为你们在这就处罚你们
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
我可从没想过
Please, go on. Thank you.
你请继续 谢谢
Here's the thing -- I've been where you are.
是这样的 我曾与你们处境相同
And -- and I know what you're thinking.
因此我知道你们的想法
I know what you're asking -- the whole thing about jobs.
理解你们的诉求 关于工作的一切要求
In this economy, just to have a job --
以现今的经济环境 有一份工作
any job is better than no job at all.
无论什么工作总比没工作好
And you'll pretty much do anything to hold on to that job, right?
你们也会不惜一切代价保住饭碗 对吗
Including working through your lunches,
包括牺牲午餐时间
working through your shifts, go off the books. Why?
趁换班间隙 看书的时间来工作 为什么
Because you know if the squeaky wheel doesn't get oiled,
因为你们知道如果轮胎不上油
it gets fired -- you've seen it.
就会起火[开除] 你们一定见过
Well, I'm here to remind you that
我在这里是要提醒你们
you deserve better.
你们应有更好的工作环境
You don't have to live in fear anymore.
你们再也不用战战兢兢地生活了
You don't have to be the little David
再也不用像小矮子大卫那样
going up against the corporate Goliath --
面对着"哥利亚"般的大公♥司♥
all alone.
孤立无援
The union is your slingshot...
工会就是你们用来
to bring down the corporate giant.
打败公♥司♥巨人的弹弓
And the other thing about all... May I say something?
而其他的 我能说两句吗
I'm sorry? Excuse me? What?
抱歉 您说什么
May I -- may I say something?
我能 我能说两句吗
Oh, absolutely, yes.
当然可以
Anybody can say anything.
大家畅所欲言
My friends...
朋友们
I am wounded that you would take any of your job concerns
你们把工作的顾虑告诉一个陌生人
to a stranger instead of coming directly to me.
而不是直接找我 让我很受伤
Oh, really?
真的吗
You're "wounded" --? That surprises you?
你很受伤 很吃惊吗
I mean, after you fostered a corporate environment
你都已经营造了一个
in which your -- your workers are afraid.
让员工感到恐惧的工作环境
Afraid of what?
恐惧什么
We wouldn't hurt a fly.
我们连苍蝇都不忍♥伤害
But he is right about one thing.
但他有一点说对了
These are tough, tough times.
现在是非常艰难的时期
And the only way we are gonna get through this
而我们团结一致才是克服这一切苦难的
is if we stick together.
唯一途径
And a union only wants to tear us apart,
工会只是要让我们分崩离析
but I will not let anyone or anything come between us.
但我不会让任何人或事离间我们
Because all the union wants to do
因为工会想做的事就是
is take money out of your pockets.
拿走你们口袋里的血汗钱
But what am I gonna do?
而我打算怎么做呢
Put money back into your pockets.
就是把钱放回你们的口袋
30% off everything in the store for the next month.
下个月商店里的所有东西一律七折
Shameless. And...
无♥耻♥ 而且
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表