剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
You know, d-d-don't you have some chauffeuring to do?
你不是要去当司机开车吗
Nate?
内特
A word.
借一步说话
Don't tell me. I know.
别告诉我 我知道
You said it was a bad idea, that we shouldn't do it.
你说过这是个坏主意 我们不该干的
You warned me. I-I know.
你警告过我 我知道
Nate, I never completed the White Rabbit.
内特 我从没完成过白兔骗局
What?!
什么
Of course you did. No, you're the only one who ever --
你当然完成过 你是唯一一个曾
It was just a rumor?
只是谣传吗
So all this time, you've let people think --
所以一直以来 你任由人们以为你
Look, I did try it once,
我的确尝试过一次
but then halfway through, it went bad.
但进行到一半 情况就不妙了
Friends started arguing.
朋友开始兵戈相见
Seasoned grifters starting making rookie mistakes.
老练的骗子开始犯低级错误
So it got bumpy. I mean, not everything's a cakewalk.
越来越麻烦 而非轻而易举
Do you understand what this con is?
你明白这个骗局是什么吗
We're in a man's mind. Yes, I know.
我们在一个人的意识里 我知道
Grifter, therapist -- kind of the same coin, right?
骗子和心理医生 不是差不多的吗
I mean, you're both inside people's heads.
你们都操纵人们的思维
No, I nudge people into doing something
不对 我只是给他们一点助力
that they already want to do.
让他们做已经想做的事
I tempt them here and there. I help them access their greed.
我诱惑他们前行 帮他们抓住所欲
But no -- no, this is different.
但这次完全不同
I-I don't see how.
我没看出不同来
Because you're all plans and clockworks.
因为你总是计划周密 按部就班
This con is unpredictable.
但这个骗局变幻莫测
It can break a mark. It can break a grifter.
它能摧毁目标 摧毁骗子
It can break a team.
摧毁团队
You're forgetting one thing -- this us, all right?
你忘了一件事 我们
It's our crew running it, okay?
这次是我们在进行骗局
Nothing's gonna happen to this guy.
这个人不会出事的
We're not gonna break him, all right?
我们不会毁了他的
We're -- we're helping him.
我们 我们在帮他
Look, I am telling you. As of right now,
我告诉你 直到现在
I cannot predict how this is gonna fall out.
我都无法预测结局会怎样
You need to be confident about this.
你得有点信心
You're better. You're smarter.
你比当年更强 更聪明
I mean, you can't feel guilty --
你不必感到愧疚
Why do I bother?
我何必多虑呢
Hardison, what's the date of Patience's crash?
哈德森 佩兴斯的车祸发生在哪天
3:00AM, March 20, 2009.
2009年3月20日凌晨3点
Okay, can you put up
好 你能调出
the DE security footage from March 19th?
道能公♥司♥3月19日的监控录像吗
There's Dodgson working in the R&D lab.
道奇森在研发实验室里工作
Now, fast-forward one day.
现在快进一天
Stop.
停
There.
那里
See? Door's closed and padlocked.
看到没 门被锁起来了
That's it.
就是这个
Well done.
干得好
Wait -- what it? What's well done?
等等 什么 什么干得好
The call.
电♥话♥
See, Dodgson, he's got this troubled cousin,
道奇森有个无法无天的表妹
disappears into the jet-set party world,
成天沉迷于豪华派对里
calls him out of the blue,
那天突然打电♥话♥给他
but he's busy working on some sensitive project.
但他正忙于某个机密项目
The alpha broadcast battery.
阿尔法广播电池
Yeah, so he sees who's calling,
没错 他看到是谁打的
Doesn't take the call because he's busy.
却因为忙不开而没接电♥话♥
The next day, he finds out Patience is dead.
第二天却发现佩兴斯死了
He blames himself.
他非常自责
Yes, hence the padlocked doors, the closing of the lab,
所以才会锁上门 关闭实验室
the firing of workers,
炒掉员工
and trying to sell everything off that's left.
想把剩余的一切都转手卖♥♥掉
It's not fear of the future
并不是因为害怕未来
that's causing the panic attacks -- it's guilt.
导致恐慌症发作 是因为内疚
Since we got here, every time this guy's gotten into a panic attack,
自从我们来到这里 这人每次恐慌症发作
Parker was in play.
都有帕克尔在场
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Patience, you never listen.
佩兴斯 你总是不听话
I've got to get you out of here!
我得带你离开这里
Parker reminds him of Patience.
帕克尔让他想起了佩兴斯
So, I mean -- no, I mean, the only way
所以 我们让这家伙
we're gonna flip this guy, right,
重回正轨的唯一方法
is if we get him to stop being guilty about her.
取决于我们能否让他不再为她内疚
Right.
没错
Come with me, young lady. No.
跟我走吧 小姐 不
It's makeover time. No, no, no, no, no.
该玩化妆变身了 不不不
It's makeover time.
该玩化妆变身了
Wait -- are we not doing the White Rabbit?
等等 我们不再实施白兔骗局了吗
As of right now, these are the companies
截至目前 这些是将要参与
who will be participating in the auction.
竞价的公♥司♥
Now, there'll be some advance people dropping in to rate us
现在 会有很多先遣队来公♥司♥评估
and more security filings, and today, you'll need to --
加强安保措施 今天 你们需要
Mr. Dodgson?
道奇森先生
Yes, um... It's fine. Excellent.
是 不错 非常好
Sir, I know I'm getting near the line here,
先生 我知道我有点越权了
but you haven't been... your best lately.
但你最近的状态 真不好
I'm just -- I'm just having some sleep issues.
我只是 睡眠不好
Yeah, well, as we've moved up the sale date,
是吗 我们提早了出♥售♥日期
you've let yourself in on a marathon of conference calls.
要你出席的会议便会接踵而至
You can handle those.
你一个人就可以搞定
You're the face of the company, Sir, like your --
你是这间公♥司♥的门面 先生 就像
like your grandfather.
就像你祖父那样
Fine. I'll talk to them.
好吧 我会和他们聊聊的
I can push back some of the calls to later in the week,
我可以把一些会议推到后半周
but the carmakers from Finland
但是来自芬兰的汽车制♥造♥商
are waiting for a web conference.
正在等你参加网络会议
If I might suggest...
所以我建议
this stuff would keep an elephant awake.
这东西能让一头大象精神奕奕
It's time-released. Every five hours, you get a boost.
药力有时效性 每五小时 补充一次
I don't know. There's something going on with him.
我不知道 他最近不太对劲
Find out what he's been up to for the last few days.
查查他最近几天都在做什么
Anything unusual, you come see me first, all right?
一旦有不寻常的事 先通知我 好吗
Okay. Will do.
好的 遵命
Patience?
佩兴斯
Patience?
佩兴斯
Patience.
佩兴斯
Patience?
佩兴斯
Oh, my God.
我的天
It's -- it's really you.
真 真的是你
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Parker, this is your show.
帕克尔 该你演了
Remember, just...
记住 只要
keep it simple.
简洁就好
You look sad.
你看起来很悲伤
Why are you sad?
为什么悲伤呢
I'm in trouble.
我遇到麻烦了
This place, the whole town -- it's just --
这地方 这整个小镇 实在是
it's just too much now.
让我不堪重负
Well, I'm here now.
现在我来了
You look different.
你看起来不同了
Why do you look different?
为什么你看起来不同了呢
You're dead.
你已经死了
Patience --
佩兴斯
What's going on!
怎么回事啊
Guys, I think something's wrong.
伙计们 出问题了
Confirmed.
的确
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表