剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
All right, people, place your bets.
好了 同志们 下注吧
Don't think we haven't noticed. 100 bucks gets you in.
别以为我们没注意 赌注一百美金
The success of this store is just the cherry on top.
这间店的成功只不过是锦上添花
I'm in. Five minutes.
我跟 五分钟
She'll go seven. I say three minutes.
我觉得是七分钟 我认为是三分钟
I'm under two.
我认为撑不到两分钟
All right, under two.
好吧 不到两分钟
You got three, five -- five, seven.
三分钟 五分钟 七分钟
I'm very impressed with this store,
这家店的成绩让我印象深刻
and I'd like you to join us at corporate headquarters.
我希望你能加入我们 一起在总部工作
Oh, thank you, sir. You won't regret this.
谢谢你 你不会后悔这个决定的
I'll be on a plane first thing tomorrow morning.
我明天一早就飞去总部
And -- and I'm ready to go.
而且 而且我已经准备好了
Not so fast.
别着急
You've made an enormous impact
你在仅仅一周的时间内
with this store in just a week.
就给这家店带来了巨大影响
I'd like to see how this new business strategy of yours
所以我很期待看看你的商业策略
works out in the long run.
在未来会带来如何的效果
What do you mean?
您的意思是
Oh, stick around town a little longer,
你继续留在这里一段时间
maybe six months.
也许半年吧
No.
不
Please don't make me, sir.
求求您别这么做 先生
I can't.
我做不到
This store is not safe.
这家店不安全
It's poisoned.
这里的环境有毒
Ooh. That was quick.
真够快的呀
Oh, yeah! Come to mama!
耶 都归我
Hardison, what do you say, uh, we broadcast?
哈德森 我们开始广播怎么样
I say let's do it.
心动不如行动
Poison? What poison?
有毒 什么毒
The ground underneath us is toxic.
咱们脚下的这块土地有毒
She tried to warn me, but I wouldn't listen.
她试图警告我 但我充耳不闻
Who is "she"? Oh, gone because of me.
"她"是谁 我把她赶走了
I buried evidence because I knew you'd want me to.
我湮灭了证据 因为我知道这是你要的结果
My God!
天啊
What kind of company liability are we talking about here?
你在说的是哪门子公♥司♥责任啊
Well, what does it matter now?
现在说这个还有什么用
We both know this company is rotten from the inside out,
我们都清楚这家公♥司♥从骨子里就烂透了
and we know how this works.
我们都知道这一切是如何运作的
We tried to bribe this city
我们首先为了得到这栋楼
just to get this building in the first place,
试图贿赂了市政♥府♥
but this time, we really got what we paid for, didn't we?
但这次 确实遭报应了 不是吗
And these poor slobs selling our sweatshop crap
这些替我们卖♥♥血汗工厂产品的傻蛋们
aren't even gonna have health insurance when they get sick.
在病了的时候连医疗保险都拿不到
And they're gonna get sick.
他们都会生病的
Caroline, get ahold of yourself.
卡洛琳 控制一下自己
Don't look at me like that, sir.
别这样看我 先生
If you think I'm gonna die for this company,
要是你认为我会为了这家公♥司♥而不惜生命
you can think again.
你真是想错了
Stop!
别说了
Get me corporate on the phone!
给我接公♥司♥
We'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
Sir, we have a damage-control
先生 我们二十分钟后
press conference in 20 minutes.
要举♥行♥损害控制记者会
Cancel it.
取消掉
This store is a lost cause.
这家店注定是失败的
The local shops have reopened.
本土商店都已经重新开张了
Everybody that got laid off has a job.
失业的人也都重新找到了工作
What about the building?
那栋楼呢
I heard an anonymous donor put in a bid for it.
我听说有个匿名的捐赠者把它竞标走了
He said he's gonna turn it into a theater
他说会把那栋楼改建成
for the local high school.
当地高中的的影剧院
The arts are vastly underfunded in this country,
这里的人太不重视艺术了
don't you think?
你不这么认为吗
You sly old dog.
你这个狡猾的家伙
Oh, babe, the candy shop's open. You in?
宝贝 糖果店开了 你要去吗
Sounds good.
好啊
All right.
走吧
Second one.
第二个
How you doing? I'm good.
你好吗 不错
How's he working out?
他还好吗
Oh, you know, he's fitting right in.
他适应得很快
So, thank you for everything that you did.
谢谢你们所作的一切
It's starting to feel like home again around here.
这里又重新有了家的感觉
Would you, uh...
你愿意
Would you like to have dinner... with me?
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Tonight?
今晚吗
How's Saturday?
周六可以吗
I got to go out of town for a couple of days.
我这几天得出趟城
I would love that.
好的
Good.
太好了
Dad?
爸
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表