剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Well, to get around that, Value!More --
为了绕过这个
they don't even offer full-time jobs.
实惠多根本不提供全职工作岗位
Wait. If they're so bad,
等等 既然他们这么坏
why haven't we hit them yet?
为什么我们还不对付他们
'cause they're too big.
因为他们太大了
"Too big."
太大
We overthrew a government in a foreign country.
我们可扳倒过国外的一个政♥权♥
A small foreign country.
那是个小国
Look, Value!More, what they earn in a year --
实惠多一年的收入
it trumps the GDP of most first-world nations.
抵得上大多数第一世界国家的国民生产总值
And they're gonna have an army of executives.
他们肯定有一大群高管
Exactly.
正是
So there's no single weak spot to target.
所以他们无懈可击
I mean, you can't just take down the entire company.
没办法扳倒整个公♥司♥
All right, then one store.
好吧 那就一家店
This store.
这家店
You'd -- you'd have to...
你得 你得
you'd have to nip it in the bud, though.
你得把它消灭在萌芽状态
I mean, you know, you'd have to close the store
你得在这家店开业之前
before it even opened.
叫停
And when is it opening?
它几时开业
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
明天
Okay. Better move fast.
好吧 动作最好快点了
Is anybody thinking here?!
有长脑子的人吗
We are selling hot dogs! So what do we need?!
我们卖♥♥的是热狗 所以我们需要什么
We need ketchup, mustard, relish!
番茄酱 芥末酱 调味料
Go! Oh, sure, Ms. Cowan.
快 好的 科温女士
Go!
快
Hardison, there's a woman running the show here.
哈德森 这里有个女人在主持大局
She's not on the roster.
她不在花名册里
That's because she doesn't work in Apple Springs.
那是因为她不在苹果泉镇工作
She was sent by corporate.
她是总部派来的区域经理
Caroline Cowan, regional team leader.
卡洛琳·科温
Company veteran.
公♥司♥元老
She moves from store to store and gets them up and running.
她从一家店跳到另一家 扶持起来就走人
Well, she's the one to look out for.
要留意她
We'll set up surveillance on her.
我们设监控录像监视她
Fancy digs.
太"豪华"了
That's one thing Value!More's good at is pinching pennies.
实惠多最擅长的就是节省开支
Okay, guys, there's only three Value!More stores
好了各位 只有三家实惠多分店
that have ever closed in the past.
曾被迫关门
The first one was over a land dispute.
第一家是因为土地纠纷
So that will be our way in.
我们就从这里入手
Oh, they don't wash these, do they?
床罩都不洗吗
No, no. Okay.
不洗 好吧
Yes, Ms. Cowan.
是我 科温女士
Taking your luggage to your room right now -- Room 32.
刚要把您的行李送到32号♥房♥
Okay.
好
You're gonna be playing Dr. Ellie Sattler,
你要假扮成埃莉·萨特勒博士
ex-pat, environmental activist.
长♥期♥旅居海外的环保人士
Hmm? What?
什么
I have to -- what?
我要... 假扮谁
Are you serious?
来真的吗
No.
不行
People study for like years to learn this stuff,
人家花数年时间来了解这些东西
and you want me to do it in like 20 minutes?
而你却让我在二十分钟内速成
"Eryth-ocroc-ra-tes...
红...细...胞...
Erythrocytes. Glomerul aliq...wot.
红细胞 肾小球...分...什么
Aliquot.
分液
It's probably not even a real --
这很可能都不是真的...
It's, like, names of dinosaurs or something.
很像恐龙或者什么东西的名字
Dinosaurs were real.
恐龙是真的
盛大开业
苹果泉镇自己的实惠多
There. Now you finally got it.
好 现在总算水到渠成了
Gudong.
股东
G-gudong?
"鼓动"
It means "shareholder."
是"股东"的意思
I'm practicing my mandarin.
我在练习普通话
Someday, Value!More's gonna reach across the globe,
实惠多将来会全球化
and when they do, I'm their gal.
到那时 我就是他们的眼中宝
No more of this podunk, U.S.A.
再也不管国内这种鸟不拉屎的地方
I'll be running China.
我要去中国运作
That's really exciting.
太让人激动了
But who is that?
但那个人是谁
Hi, there.
你们好
Excuse me, miss,
抱歉 小姐
what do you reckon you're doing here?
你知道自己在做什么吗
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我想请你离开
Well, you see, I was just coming to see you.
我是来见你的
About what?
有什么事吗
Uh, because you and I and everybody in that store...
因为你我 还有店里的人
are slowly being poisoned to death.
将会慢性中毒而死
Not good.
情况不妙
Just as I suspected.
跟我想得一样
Yep. Right.
就是这样
You're gonna need one of these,
你需要一个口罩
and you're gonna need one of --
你也是
Do you know what cadmium is?
您知道镉是什么吗
No, I didn't think so.
我看您也一无所知
It's a chemical byproduct of silver mining.
镉是银矿开采的化学副产品
It's devastatingly toxic.
毒性很强
This building sits on the remains of an old mine.
这栋建筑就坐落在旧银矿上面
The site's contaminated.
整个地区都受到了污染
Really?
真的吗
We had a full environmental survey done.
我们曾做过完整的环境调查
Why, yes, you did,
这是当然
but then you fixed up the parking lot
但之后您修建了停车场
and you disturbed all that lovely soil.
翻动了整片土壤
No, no, no, no, no.
这样就不好了
You're gonna have to shut down the store.
这个店得关掉
No.
不可能
We're scheduled to open tomorrow.
我们明天开业
Do you have a fever, Ms. Cowan?
您发烧了吗 科温女士
A stuffy nose? A rash?
鼻塞 红疹
The loss of taste?
味觉丧失
We call it the Cadmium Blues.
我们称之为"慢性镉中毒"
Pretty soon -- mm-hmm --
很快
Everyone around here is gonna be having those symptoms.
这里的人都会有以上症状
You know what this reminds me of?
你知道这让我想起了什么吗
The Love Canal Disaster.
"拉夫运河灾难"
The E.P.A.'s gonna be all over this.
环保署很快就会到这里
Doc, I'd like you off my property.
博士 我希望你离开我的地盘
Well, you may not care about public safety,
也许你不在意公众的安危
but the city council will.
但市议会肯定在意
Ugh! Come on.
走吧
Cadmium?
镉
The whole store is poisoned.
整个店都被污染了
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么做
First, take off that stupid mask.
先把那个白♥痴♥面罩拿掉
If the E.P.A. hears about this,
如果环保署知道这事
they're gonna shut us down for weeks of testing -- weeks.
会让我们闭店检测几周 几周呢
But the results could come back clean.
但结果一定没问题
Even if they do, do you think a single soccer mom
就算没问题 那些重视孩子的母亲们
is gonna step foot in here
要是从桥牌俱乐部听说
when she hears the gossip from her bridge club
店里员工们都穿着隔离服
about men in biohazard suits?
还会涉足这里吗
No, this is about public perception.
肯定不会 这是公共理念
Get me corporate on the phone.
帮我打电♥话♥到公♥司♥
Yes, ma'am.
好的 老板
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表