剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Look, you and me, we're...
你和我 我们
Me and you, we're...
我和你 我们
Oh, it's just that...we are, uh...
只是 我们
Shoes.
鞋
That's how I found you. Your shoes.
我是通过你的鞋 找到你的
When you left that day, you know,
你那天走的时候
you were wearing your fancy shoes, uh, the high heels.
穿着双很漂亮的鞋 高跟鞋
They're high enough for fashion,
高度够搭晚礼服
low enough to run in.
同时又能让你活动自如
You never looked at my feet.
你根本就没低头看过我的脚
Didn't have to.
用不着
They sound different on a wooden floor.
鞋踩在木地板的声音完全不同
You're so clever.
你真聪明
What about the party?
那派对呢
Well, I mean, if you were wearing those shoes,
如果你穿着那种鞋
it meant one thing -- an event, which meant catering.
就意味着你要参加提供餐饮的活动
So I called all the high-end caterers
于是我打电♥话♥给所有高端酒席承办商
and I found that, uh, there was one party.
发现有这么一个派对
An art auction.
一个艺术拍卖♥♥会
That brain of yours is very, very sexy.
你的好脑筋真是非常非常性感
Oh, thank you very much. How about the rest of me?
非常感谢 那其它方面呢
It's a little beat-up, but...
有点蓬头垢面 不过
it has its charm.
也有独特魅力
I have a change of clothes for the morning.
我准备好早上换的衣服了
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个蠢货
Nate?
内特
It didn't matter how many times she came in and out.
不管她进出多少次
She still couldn't crack the second alarm.
她还是无法解开第二道警报
But you knew that already, didn't you?
但你早就知道这点了 对吧
They'll hear a gun shot.
他们会听到枪声的
The place is empty.
这地方已经没人了
Too much death.
死的人太多了
Everybody's freaked out.
大家都吓到了
Art school in Paris?
拜巴黎艺术学院所赐
Wasn't talented enough to sell my stuff.
我的才能还不足以卖♥♥出自己的作品
But after dad cut me off, well,
但当父亲停止对我的经济援助后
talented enough to fake other people's art.
我的才能却足以让我仿制别人的作品
Good coin for a while, too.
在一段时间内也收入颇丰呢
Then he got sick and I came home to scam some money,
之后他就病了 我回来骗钱时
and there it was.
却发现
A whole house full of valuable paintings.
整栋房♥子里全是价值连城的画作
Hmm. With its own curator.
还有私人的名画经纪人
Lonely curator.
芳心寂寞
The interpol agent found out about the forgeries.
国际刑♥警♥发现那些画是赝品
Woody, they know. They know about the paintings.
伍迪 他们知道那些画的真♥相♥了
You'd, um, switch out one painting
你每几个月
every couple of months. Nice.
就掉包一幅画 不错
When did you decide to go after Ma Mystere?
你何时决定要对《我的蜜雪儿》下手
When I saw the keypad, and I knew the numbers.
当我见到那个密♥码♥锁 并且知道密♥码♥后
You painted the duplicate in advance.
你提前画好了复♥制♥品
Of course, you'd, um, have to guess what it looked like.
当然了 你得猜想那幅画是什么样子
No one else had seen it.
没人见过那幅画
But tried to keep it close at hand, didn't you?
但就想把画留在身边 对吧
Do you think that's what tipped him?
会不会就是这样才引起了他的怀疑
When he saw someone was going in and out of the vault,
当他发现有人不停地进出保险库
he called the alarm company and took precautions.
他就打电♥话♥给保安公♥司♥并采取了预防措施
Although you'd gone in and out a bunch of times,
虽然你已经进出了很多次
he changed the code on that last trip.
但他在最后一次进去时改了密♥码♥
Why did you go in and out so many times?
你为什么要进出保险库那么多次呢
Think you got it all figured out.
我还以为你把一切都想明白了
But you're not as smart as you think you are.
你也没自己想得那么聪明
I'm smarter than you.
我比你聪明
I'm smart enough not to kill my partner.
不会笨到去杀自己的搭档
You are a compulsive, obsessive, selfish --
你这个强迫症发作又自私的
Really should run!
我们该跑了
Right.
没错
Oh! Just letting you know, if we die, I blame you.
我告诉你 要是我们死了 这都赖你
I know. None of this would have happened
我知道 要是你乖乖听我的话
if you'd just gone to the movies like I told you.
去看电影 这一切都不会发生
Yeah, if I'd gone to the movies, you'd be in jail right now.
是啊 我要是去看电影 你现在就蹲大牢了
Jail is a big improvement on my current prospect
蹲大牢也比现在这样
of soon to be murdered.
快被人杀了强
Sophie, run. Run.
苏菲 跑 快跑
You kept the cuffs. Naughty.
你还留着手铐 真淘气
That the shallow end, right?
这边是浅水区 对吧
Anyone else in the vicinity
还希望我用同样的罪名
you'd like me to arrest for the same crime?
逮捕附近的什么人吗
Or is three our lucky number?
还是说三个就够了
This is it.
够了
He got Ma Mystere out, but Gault changed the code
他偷出了《我的蜜雪儿》 但高尔特在他
before he could get the fake into place.
把赝品换进去之前更改了密♥码♥
Yes. Couldn't let a perfectly good fake go to waste,
是的 总不能浪费一个完美的赝品
so he framed Paolo with it.
于是他就嫁祸给了保罗
And the real Ma Mystere?
那真正的《我的蜜雪儿》呢
Eh, we'll get it out of him.
我们会逼问出来的
Again...
再说一次
...be seeing you.
回头见
Turns out, you're still
看来你仍旧是
the second-best detective I've ever known.
我熟知的仅次于我的侦探
Ah. So are you.
你也是
You ever want to do this again, call me.
你要是想再当侦探 就打电♥话♥给我
I'm hiring.
我正在招募人手
And you can bring the art thief.
你还可以带上这位艺术品大盗
Ex-art thief.
前任艺术品大盗
Ex-art thief.
前任艺术品大盗
I would really have liked to have seen it, just to know.
我仍想一睹原作 只想知道它的内容
How does a forger defeat a two-tiered security system
一个伪造者怎么能在一个下午之内
in less than an afternoon?
就解开两层防盗系统呢
I mean, when they don't have those skills,
当他们没那种技巧时
the skill he does have...
他所拥有的技巧
...is in construction.
就在结构中了
See, all he had to do was just wait until after the auction.
他只需等到拍卖♥♥结束
Shecter turned off the alarm on the painting.
薛克特关掉了画作的警报器
Then they could come back anytime.
然后他们就可以随时回来了
They just had to keep the painting hidden.
他们只需把画作藏起来
So he built a false wall and hid the painting there.
于是他建了一堵假墙 藏起了画作
I bared my soul to him.
我将灵魂展露给了他
You bared more than your soul.
你展露的可不止灵魂
He vowed it would never be seen by the world
他发誓在我过世之前 绝不会
till after my death.
让世人见到这幅画
So we're gonna steal it.
所以我们要偷走它
Of course we are, darling.
当然了 亲爱的
To honor his wishes.
为了尊重他的遗愿
Of course.
当然
Ma mystere.
《我的蜜雪儿》
He never even showed it to me after he painted it,
他画完之后甚至都没给我看过
and then I wasn't really tempted when I knew it was locked up.
知道他把画锁起来后 也就不太好奇了
That's...
那是
Yes.
没错
You are...
你还
Very young.
非常年轻
And...
而且
Very naked. Yes.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 没错
I think you look better now.
我觉得你现在更美了
Mr. Ford, you are quite the charmer.
弗德先生 你还真是嘴甜啊
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表