剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
对
Fella came around yesterday looking to buy my vote.
是昨天想收买♥♥我小伙子
That was not my fault.
那不是我的错
I wanted you to know that was my boss's idea.
是我老板的主意
I respect integrity, sir. I respect the hell out of it.
我敬重正直的人 先生 非常敬重
As a matter of fact,
事实上
it's how, uh, it's how I choose a leader.
这也是 我选择领导的依据
Now, my firm happens to have a client that wants to sponsor
我的公♥司♥正好有个客户想赞助
a primary challenge to Senator Fischer.
一位能与参议员费舍尔竞争的人选
You grooming me for a higher office?
你想助我竞选更高职务吗
Well...
这个嘛
Sorry, son.
很抱歉 孩子
I spent a lot of time becoming the big fish in my little pond.
我花了很多时间成为自己小地盘里的大人物
And that's the way I like it.
我就喜欢现在这样
Hey, Ms. Rochester,
罗切斯特女士
those solar subsidies are earmarked for New York.
那些太阳能补贴是指定给纽约的
My constituents are counting on them.
我的选民还指望着它们呢
Come on, congressman.
别这样 议员
One New Yorker to another -- Arizona's got more sun.
咱纽约人之间说一句 亚利桑那阳光更充裕
Can't we just split the difference?
就不能想个折中的办法吗
Maybe I can swing it,
也许可以
but I'm gonna need a little favor from you.
但你得帮我个忙
Hey, Parker?
帕克尔
Any progress getting into Baran's office?
进巴伦办公室了吗
Not yet. Security's tight, but...
还没 安保系统很完善 但...
Okay, good. Now, just like we practiced.
好 很好 就像练习的那样
The projections are great,
规划很好
but this whole thing hinges on having the cash on hand in time.
但前提是及时拿到足够的现金
Are you in?
你进去了吗
Sounds like she's trying to get money together,
听起来她似乎在努力凑钱
but I don't know what for.
但不知道是要干什么
Okay, well, you got to get in there and find out.
好 那你得溜进办公室查查
Yeah, I know. But there's cameras everywhere.
是啊 但到处都是摄像头
It's almost like they know
就好像他们知道
there's a jillion pesky teenagers crawling around.
会有一堆讨厌的青少年会偷听一样
Coach?
教练
Coach, uh, do you think we could let her down?
教练 能让她下来了吗
Why? She's fine.
为什么 她很好啊
Well, she might get dizzy.
她可能有点头晕了
Or -- or something.
或者 不舒服
Bring her down.
让她下来吧
Okay, so what's your next play?
好吧 你下一步要怎么办
Well, you're supposed to be the mastermind.
幕后操纵者应该是你啊
He doesn't want power. He doesn't want money.
他不要权 不要钱
Maybe he really is an honest man.
也许他真的是个正直的人
Everyone has a hook, Eliot.
每个人都有能吸引他的饵 埃利奥特
Everyone has a weakness you can exploit.
每个人都有可以利用的弱点
Do you?
你呢
No. You?
没有 你呢
No.
没有
Look, maybe this doesn't fit into your world view, Nate,
也许这不合你的世界观 内特
but there are some people out there
但这世界上有些人
that just want to serve.
只想为人♥民♥服务
Trust me. I served with them.
相信我 我曾和他们共事
Okay.
好的
Well, if all they want to do is serve,
那么如果他们想为人♥民♥服务
you can exploit that, too.
这也是可以利用的
Congressman!
议员
Hi. How are you doing again? Steven.
你好 又见面了 我是史蒂文
Turner. Right.
特纳 对
Back again. Very tenacious. Thank you.
又来了 百折不挠啊 多谢夸奖
Listen, I was wondering if you ever considered
不知道您是否有兴趣
taking a job on the punditry circuit.
到专家顾问团工作
Not-- not right now.
不是 不是现在
I'm talking about later, you know, so you can
我说的是日后 这样你任期结束后
keep fighting the good fight after your term's over.
还能继续为了信仰和原则而奋斗
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Come on, man! Why the hell not? Sorry.
不是吧 为什么没兴趣 抱歉
'Cause I'm not planning on leaving office any time soon.
因为我近期内不打算离任
Well, no, no, no, no. No, no, of course not.
不不不 当然不会
I mean, you probably got this re-election
可能这一届改选
all sewn up this cycle. Yep.
你已经成竹在胸了 对
Probably the next one, too.
很可能下一届也是十拿九稳
But, you know, after that, it could get a little bit rough.
但在这之后 你的日子可能就难熬了
I'm thinking maybe eight years tops,
我想最多八年吧
and you're looking for other work.
你就要另谋生计了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Polling numbers.
民调数字
Eight years out? You don't have those numbers.
八年以后的 你不可能有那种民调数字
Nobody has those numbers.
没人能有
We do. It's a computer model.
我们有 是电脑模型
Some of the boys whipped it up back at the office.
某些人在办公室里研发出来了
Now, it shows demographics, and it shows social trends.
能显示人口统计资料 显示社会趋势
And can I be honest with you?
实话告诉你
I don't know the first thing about any of that stuff,
我对这些东西也一无所知
except for the fact that it works.
只知道非常管用
It sounds like snake oil to me.
听起来像一派胡言
Okay, tell him to look at Tracey College's
好吧 叫他看看特蕾西大学的
10-year expansion plan.
十年扩张计划
Well, if you're not interested
如果您不感兴趣
I understand.
我理解
You should, though--
不过你应该
you should tell your campaign manager to take a look
你应该让你的竞选经理看看
at the Tracey College 10-year expansion plan.
特蕾西大学的十年扩张计划
What about it?
那是什么
When a college expands...
当大学开始扩张
Well, when a college expands, young voters come in,
当大学开始扩张 年轻选民随之涌入
and that's not your demographic, is it?
你可没有统计出这些 对吗
That and many other things is what the model accounts for.
诸如此类的问题那模型都可以计算
I want to see this model of yours.
我想看看你们的模型
Two hours. My office.
两小时后 我办公室
Yes, sir.
没问题 先生
Not bad.
不错嘛
You can fake all that polling stuff I was talking about, right?
我刚才说的民调之类的你都能伪造 是吧
Hope so.
希望可以
Ms. Baran?
巴伦女士
You should see this.
您看看这个
A man on the hill tipped me off.
国会里有人向我透露
This guy's been talking to Congressman LeGrange
过去两天这个人跟鲁格拉希议员
on and off for the last two days.
交谈过好几次了
I've seen this one, too--
我也见过这个人
at the committee meeting on H.R. 505.
在505法案的委员会会议上
You think they're trying to push the bill through?
你觉得他们想促成议案通过吗
No sense taking chances.
没必要冒险
Let's make sure
我们来确认一下
Congressman LeGrange stays where we want him.
鲁格拉希议员的立场仍与我们一致
Are you sure you can control him?
你确定他会任你摆布吗
I was a cheerleader in high school.
我可是高中时的啦啦队队长
I think I know a few things about quarterbacks.
我对四分卫的想法略知一二
Okay, Eliot and I are circling LeGrange.
埃利奥特和我正在给鲁格拉希下套
Sophie, where are you?
苏菲 你在哪儿呢
Trying to improve the air-quality standards in Massachusetts.
正努力提高马萨诸塞州的空气质量标准
Okay. For corn subsidies?
好吧 用来搞定粮食补贴吗
No, to get me the fishery concessions
不 用来搞定渔业许可权
that I then trade for logging rights
好让我拿去交换伐木权
to get me the redistricting deal.
以便用来搞定重划选区交易
That gets me the grant funding,
然后用来搞定补助基金
that gets me the solar subsidies,
然后用来搞定太阳能补贴
that finally gets me the bloody,
然后终于能用来搞定该死的
stinking corn subsidies.
讨厌的粮食补贴
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表