剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
and launching into orbit one of your satellites
并发射一颗轨道卫星
as soon as possible.
越快越好
As soon as possible. Can you narrow that down a bit?
越快越好 请问具体是指
Well, how about yesterday?
昨天如何
Yesterday. Man, well...
昨天 老兄...
Mister, uh -- mister -- hold on a second.
这位 这位 请稍等
No, no.
不不
Mr. Kojack Kanack.
这位卡你壳先生 卡耐克
They didn't hire me at Annandale Communications because,
安纳戴尔通讯花钱雇我可不是因为
you know, I gave free bagels at my open houses.
我的家庭招待会上有免费百吉饼
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
No, they brought me here because I was
不是的 他们请我来是因为我是
South Beach realtor of the year eight years straight.
连续八年的南海滩年度最佳房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I don't know what that means.
我不明白那是啥意思
Geostationary orbit in south beach.
南海滩的地球静止轨道
It's all real estate.
就是房♥地♥产♥
What? I have money.
什么 我有钱啊
Well, I'm very happy for you, but I'm not in the business
那真为你高兴 可惜我的生意
of tossing up some microwave oven up into space
不是发点儿微波上太空
so you can name it after your girlfriend.
好让你拿女朋友的名字命名
Okay, now, owning one of our satellites
明白吗 想要我们的卫星
is a $32 million investment.
需要3200万的投资
You got your equipment, you got your licensing,
你有了设备 有了许可
you got your launch, you know, a spot on the orbital ring.
才能发射近地轨道卫星
A deal like that is two years, minimum.
像这种交易 最少要两年
There is no "as soon as possible."
不存在所谓"越快越好"
It doesn't work that way. Sorry I couldn't help you.
那是行不通的 抱歉帮不了你
Come on. There's got to be something we can do.
拜托 肯定会有别的办法
I'll pay anything.
我多少钱都肯付
It, um...Anything?
多少钱都肯吗
It would have to be under the table.
必须得是 私下的交易
Yeah. Of course.
是的 当然
Okay. My boss has a satellite.
好的 我老板有一颗卫星
It's his own private satellite, okay?
是他的私人卫星
He cannot find out.
绝不能让他发现
No, not at all. I understand.
不 绝对不能 我明白
Now, what I could probably muster up is, uh,
我可以想办法
some piggyback time on the cockatoo --
私下操作弄个
say 500 hours.
500小时吧
And what's the price?
什么价格
$1 million into my Antigua offshore account, okay?
往我安提瓜岛离岸帐户汇100万 如何
I'll give you the routing information.
我可以把路由信息给你
I happen to have it written down right here.
我刚好写在这里了
Keep it just...
此事只限...
Excuse me.
失陪
Make the transfer, Kip.
转账吧 奇普
We're doing this.
就这么做
All right. Got our satellite.
好了 卫星有了
These are the instructions on how to operate it.
这里是操作方法
Start sending the following sequence of numbers --
发送这组数字排列
every other number in pi, okay? Yeah, yeah.
圆周率的间隔数字 明白吗 好好
You listening? You get it? Yeah.
听到没 明白不 好
All right. Just send it over and over and over and over again.
好了 就给我一直一直一直一直发
Good. All right. Here we go.
很好 就这样
Okay, didn't get your watermarked files back,
好吧 没拿回你的水印文件
But I'm sure you will see that you have been
不过相信你看得出来
well-compensated by your former employer.
你的前任雇主对你做出了巨额补偿
That's a lot of money.
好大一笔钱
Yeah.
是的
I-I'm sorry.
很抱歉
What?
怎么了
Okay. It's not about the money.
好吧 不是钱的问题
Never was about the money.
从来不是钱的问题
No.
不是
You want your reputation back.
你只想恢复名誉
Appreciate the help. Thanks for trying.
万分感激 谢谢你们的帮助
He knows there's no return policy, right?
他知道没有退款政策的 是吧
I mean, he's pretty much supposed to just keep the big pile of money.
他绝对应该收下这一大笔钱
Here. I'll take the check and plant it in his wallet.
来吧 我把支票塞进他的钱包
Easy, shorty.
慢点 小家伙
I'll just transfer it directly into his account.
我直接把钱转进他的账户
Stop.
停
You knew?
你早知道了
I listened.
我有聆听
Okay. We need to fix this.
好吧 我们补救回来
We need to give our client back his reputation.
我们必须为客户恢复名誉
How do we do that?
怎么做呢
By making Kanack insane.
让卡耐克发疯
And he's back.
王者归来 我叔威武
The Arkham Ascent?
"阿卡姆疯人院"吗
Hardison, send him another signal.
哈德森 再给他发条信♥号♥♥
He thinks he made first contact?
他以为自己完成了"第一次接触"
We're gonna send him a message he never forgets.
我们就给他发一条让他终身难忘的信息
What is it? We got another one, man.
怎么了 又收到一条信息
They called back. Is this place safe?
他们回复了 这个地方安全吗
'cause my buddy Lenny I was telling you about
因为我跟你提起的那个连尼
was in one of the same --
曾经也一度...
Shut up about Lenny, okay?! I need this clarified right now.
不要再说连尼好吗 马上弄清这条信息
Listen, big man -- Lenny was taken! All right?
听着 连尼被他们带走了 明白吗
You're not careful, the same thing is gonna happen to you.
如果不当心点 你会重蹈覆辙
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You think they're happy just passing notes
你以为他们就喜欢像小女孩一样
back and forth like little girls?
来来回♥回♥传小纸条吗
Yeah, you found them. That means they found you.
你发现了他们 也意味着他们发现了你
Federal agents are back. Stall them.
联邦特工又来了 拖住他们
And you -- get back to work.
至于你 继续工作
All right, but...
好的 但是
Put your hands on me, I'll break your frigging clavicle.
敢动我 我拧断你的脖子
So, go -- the Arkham Ascent.
说吧 那个"阿卡姆疯人院"骗局
The Arkham Ascent is really just the haunted house
"阿卡姆疯人院"其实就是"鬼屋"
without the chains.
只少了链条那块
Yeah.
是啊
Hello, Mr. Kanack.
你好 卡耐克先生
Yes.
是的
Yes, of course. I'll be there right away.
是的 当然 我马上就到
Somebody got our message.
有人收到我们的信息了
All right, well,
很好
now it's time to tighten the buckles on the straightjacket.
该给他绑上紧身衣了
Know the difference between us and them?
知道我们跟他们有何不同吗
We make this look good. Incoming.
我们更帅 来了
I thought I told you guys --
我告诉过你们了
No warrant, no entry. Wh--
没有搜查令 别想进来 你们
you have a warrant now? Mr. Kanack!
你们有搜查令了啊 卡耐克先生
Oh, sorry. Is it a bad time? Because...
不好意思 现在不方便吗 因为
No, no, no. It's not a bad time at all, Professor O'neal. It's fine.
不不不 没有不方便 奥尼尔教授 挺好
Your search -- make it fast.
你们要搜查 就快点
Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢合作
Yeah. Right this way, Professor O'neal.
这里请 奥尼尔教授
Fire. I do like fire.
火 我很喜欢火
You see. You listen, yet you don't hear.
看吧 你左耳朵进了右耳朵出啊
Here it is. Okay.
就是这里了
Work together, work fast, and I'll make it worth your while.
相互合作 速度一点 我不会亏待你
Yeah?
好吗
Look, Braddock Aeronautics is close enough to taste.
布拉道克航♥空♥公♥司♥唾手可得了
We're bringing federal agents and nutcases into our house --
我们却招惹来联邦特工和这帮疯子
You're gonna crash the deal.
你会毁了这桩交易的
Will you shut up about the stupid deal, already?
闭嘴别提那破交易行不行
Okay, these two nutcases are about to hand me
这两个疯子将对我拱手让出
the biggest discovery in human history,
人类历史上最伟大的发现
And you can't even see it.
而你却什么都不明白
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表