剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
So, as you can see by my projections here,
如投影所示
the Kanack Hybrid Engine
卡耐克混合动力引擎
would reduce the consumption of jet fuel by up to 66%,
可节省高达66%的飞机燃料
thus allowing the airlines to reduce their fares.
从而帮助航♥空♥公♥司♥降低票价
Or not.
不降也行
Oren. Oren, hey, I heard you got let go.
奥伦 奥伦 我听说你被开除了
Where is he? Who?
他在哪儿 谁
The key is, once the aircraft reaches cruising altitude,
重点是 一旦飞机达到巡航高度
the Kanack Hybrid Jet Engine
卡耐克混合动力引擎
switches to fully hybrid mode.
就会切换至完全混合动力模式
James Kanack... where is he? Conference room.
詹姆斯·卡耐克 他在哪 会议室
That's nearly 80% of every single flight.
相当于每架航♥班♥的80%
Thief! That's my work!
小偷 那是我的作品
Don't listen to him! He's a liar and a thief!
不要听他的 他是骗子 是小偷
That's my work! That's my engine!
这是我的作品 我的引擎
We... we must apologize. That...
我们 深表歉意 那是...
that was a former assistant we recently had to let go.
我们刚刚开除的助理
Don't listen to him! He's a thief! Liar!
不要听他的 他是骗子 小偷
His mental instability
他的精神状态异常
was compromising Mr. Kanack's research.
已经危害到了卡耐克先生的研究
That's my work!
那是我的作品
That's my work!
那是我的作品
It's sad, really.
真是悲剧啊
So, do you have any more questions for me, or, uh...
那么 各位还有其他问题吗 还是说...
can we get down to business?
我们直接开始办正事
I think we've heard enough.
这些已经足够了
We would like to purchase the Hybrid Jet Engines...
我们决定购买♥♥混合动力飞机引擎...
Kanack Hybrid Jet Engines.
卡耐克混合动力飞机引擎
The Kanack Hybrid Jet Engines
按协商价格
at the price we discussed.
购买♥♥卡耐克混合动力飞机引擎
Terrific.
好极了
My head of legal, Mr. Bryden, here will draw up the paperwork.
我的法律主管布赖登先生会起草相关文件
We can have a contract ready to be signed in...
我们会把合同准备好 就在...
Two weeks. Two weeks.
两周后 两周后
Gentlemen, it was a pleasure making history with you.
先生们 很荣幸能与你们合作
Pleasure. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我们也是 谢谢 非常感谢
James Kanack offered to fund my research.
詹姆斯·卡耐克为我的研究提供资金
If it worked, we'd share the credit.
如果成功了 我们分享荣誉
Well, that's always a big risk.
这样风险很大
Without him, I just have ideas on paper.
如果没有他 我也只能纸上谈兵
Money builds prototypes.
初始模型要用钱堆才行
So, now he's trying to cut you out.
那现在他踢你出局了
He published our results under his name.
他以自己的名义发布了研究成果
And to make sure I couldn't fight him,
为了确保我不能反抗他
he ruined my reputation.
他还毁了我的名誉
The suicide attempt. I didn't.
企图自杀 我没有
I didn't try to take my own life.
我没想过要去死
After I got fired,
被炒了以后
my psychiatrist prescribed antidepressants,
心理医生给我开了抗抑郁的药
but I was on migraine medication at the time.
但当时我还服用偏头痛药物
It's not a good mix. That causes serotonin...
不能同时服用 会导致血清素...
Serotonin syndrome...confusion, hallucinations.
血清素综合征 意识模糊 产生幻觉
I ended up at the hospital. But it was an accident.
最终我住进了医院 但那是意外
Kanack altered medical files.
卡耐克修改了我的病历
Mr. Ford, no one will hire me now.
弗德先生 没人会雇佣我了
I just want to work again.
我只是想再工作
And Kanack's lawyer convinced the judge
卡耐克的律师说服了法官
that all my designs were trade secrets.
将我所有的设计都列为商业秘密
So making them inadmissible as evidence in court.
这样就不能被采纳为法庭上的证据了
Yes,
是的
but I embedded digital watermarks on all my computer files.
但我把自己的电脑文件都植入了数字水印
If they had reached the bench,
如果这些文件上了法庭
the judge would have seen that they're mine.
法官就会知道这些文件是我的
Okay. Well, so we'll get your files back,
好吧 那我们帮你把文件拿回来
and we'll destroy the guy.
顺便灭了那家伙
That...that isn't...
那不是...
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Where's, uh...And...
那个谁呢...
Sent them on ahead.
直接放吧
This job should be straightforward.
这次的任务应该挺简单
James Kanack, owner of Kanack Worldwide,
詹姆斯·卡耐克 卡耐克国际的老板
Inventor of the Kanack Irrigation Process,
卡耐克灌溉程序
the Kanack Self-drying Washing Machine,
卡耐克自干性洗衣机
the Kanack Lo-flo Toilet.
卡耐克抽水马桶
What kind of guy names a toilet after himself?
什么人会用自己的名字命名马桶啊
Someone who cares more about fame than respect,
为求出名 死不要脸的人
that's for sure.
绝对的
Okay, James Kanack studied engineering in college
好了 詹姆斯·卡耐克大学专业是工程
but quit when his father, who was a real genius, died
但在他的天才老爸一命呜呼
and left him, younger James, $20 million,
并留给他2000万遗产后就退学了
At which point, James decided to hire some young geniuses
那时起 詹姆斯开始雇佣年轻的天才
and steal their work and lawyer them into the ground.
偷人家的作品 毁人家的名誉
Over a toilet.
就为个马桶
He's setting his sights a bit higher now.
他现在的眼光高了点儿
Braddock Aeronautics is top-shelf.
布拉道克航♥空♥是头号♥目标
Military aircraft contractors.
军用飞机承包商
They used to stamp their logo on the engine cowls of our chopper,
他们常常把标志印在我们直升机的引擎盖上
and we'd have to file them off before we...
我们必须得先处理好了再去...
went fishing.
钓鱼
For fish.
抓鱼
Okay.
好吧
So, there's been no new deposits from Braddock into his account.
他的账上还没有布拉道克公♥司♥转来的款项
布拉道克航♥空♥
很抱歉 没有发现任何款项来自
Braddock Aeronautics is gonna be back in three days,
布拉道克航♥空♥会在3天内回来
at which point, they're gonna pay Kanack.
到时 他们就会付钱给卡耐克
Luckily for us, we're gonna have the research back in two hours.
幸运的是 我们要在2小时后拿回这项研究
Right, Hardison?
是吧 哈德森
Hardison?
哈德森
Less, I'd actually like to enjoy the rest of my Sunday.
够呛 其实我更想继续享受周末时光
He wants to get back to his online Ork battle.
他想继续玩在线兽人♥大♥战
Is that so wrong?
这有什么错吗
What you doing?
你在干什么
The watermarked files are in the server room.
水印文件在服务器机房♥
The server room is here.
而服务器机房♥在这里
We're taking the vents.
我们走通风管
It's too tight and too dusty.
那里又窄又脏
Have you ever seen a dust mite?
你见过尘螨吗
Dermatophagoides farinae -- eight legs, fur, and mandibles.
粉尘螨 八条腿 毛乎乎 尖尖嘴
Mandibles, woman. I don't think so.
尖尖嘴啊 女人 我可不要
That's why I brought this.
所以我带了这个
Say hello to Marvin. Okay?
和马文打个招呼吧
Now this allows me to ping any electronics with an I/O switch
能对任何带开关的电子设备发出脉冲
and flip its status within a 200-yard radius.
在180米范围内改变设备状态
On is off, red is green, lock is unlocked. Unlocked.
开变关 红变绿 锁定变解锁 解锁
I get it.
知道了
But can it change the channel?
但它能换频道吗
Can Marvin change the channel?
马文能切换频道吗
And can it? I do not know that.
能吗 我不知道
I'm going in through the vents.
我走通风管
Bet I get there first.
赌我先到
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我觉得这样不好
Winner chooses our next date.
胜者决定下次约会内容
Ready, set, go!
预备 起
Wait! I-I wasn't ready!
等等 我 我还没就位
Oh, geez.
我的天
Real key?
钥匙啊
Seriously? I win! I want to go bungeejumping.
不会吧 我赢了 我要去蹦极
Already did that.
已经去过了
Not off a hot-air balloon.
但没在热气球上蹦过
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表