剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
We keep each other's secrets sometimes.
我们有时需要互相保密
Now, this is the big score.
这是个大局
That black book...
那个黑名册
It's gonna be in that building once a month for three hours.
每月一次会放在那栋建筑里 每次三小时
And we take as much time as we need to crack it.
我们需要足够的时间黑进去
Now, I've got most of the security beat,
现在我已经搞定大部分安保措施了
but there's one thing we do not have time
但有一样东西我们进去后
to deal with once we're inside.
根本没时间搞定
It's the biometric lock on the server room.
这是服务器机房♥的生物识别锁
It's got a rolling 10-digit encryption.
密♥码♥是滚动的十位数
I cannot get us past that lock.
我没法解锁
And it's not like they're just gonna let us in.
他们也不可能开门放我们进去
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You're gonna be fine. You'll be great.
没事的 你会大放异彩
Now, go on, go on, go on.
上上上
I feel a bit bad about that.
我有点良心不安
Yeah.
是啊
The plan's the thing.
计划是头等大事
Come, you spirits who tend on mortal... thoughts,
来 注视着人类 恶念的魔鬼们
unsex me and...
解除我的女性的柔弱
and fill me up... fill me up from my...
用 用最凶恶的
Oh, this is operator 722 of the Steranko System.
我是史德瑞克系统操作员722
We're showing alarms have been set off.
这边显示有警报
I got an alarm call at this address.
我接到这里的警报
Go, go, go, go.
快走快走
All right, follow them! I'll cut them off!
你们追 我去包抄他们
Baker 12. Shots fired. In pursuit.
我是B12 已开枪 正在追捕
Portland Police Bureau.
波特兰警♥察♥局
We will check with dispatch, sir.
我们立刻前去 先生
But do not leave that building, sir.
不要离开大厦 先生
We'll send a couple of detectives over later
稍后我们会派一对探员过去
to take your statement.
给你们做笔录
Hi. I'm Detective Tennant.
我是坦南特探员
I understand you two saw the incident today.
听说你们目睹了今天的事件
They said that there would be two detectives.
他们说会派两名探员来
Well, my partner's out back checking out the crime scene,
我搭档在后面勘察犯罪现场
but if you'd rather talk to him...
但如果你们想跟他说
No, no, no. We... uh, we'd love to help you.
不不不 我们 我们 乐意帮忙
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听好了
Interpol has jurisdiction on those bodies.
那几具尸体的处理权归国际刑♥警♥
That is way above my pay grade.
这可超出我的职权范围了
I can't release bodies in an active investigation.
我不能把调查中案件的尸体移交出去
Get me your supervisor.
给我接你领导
If you insist, ma'am.
如果您坚持的话 女士
Captain Liebowitz.
我是利博维茨队长
How can I help you?
有什么能帮您的
I talked... we all talked to a dozen people today.
我 我们今天都跟一堆人说过话
I've seen Sophie Devereaux play a dozen people...
我见识过苏菲·德弗罗扮演过一堆人
...drunk.
醉后
I was at the theater.
我当时在剧院
Please, we don't want to disturb the play.
拜托 我们不想打扰演出
We had a bad enough matinee.
日间场已经悲剧了
What happened?
怎么回事
Our afternoon Lady MacBeth was not good,
日间场的麦克白夫人表现不佳
but she was just a stand-in.
但她只是暂时顶替
Our lead is amazing.
我们的主演赞爆了
Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts,
来 注视着人类恶念的魔鬼们
fill me from the crown to the toe,
用最凶恶的残忍♥自顶至踵
top-full of direst cruelty.
贯注在我的全身
Make thick my blood.
凝结我的血液
Stop up the access and passage to remorse.
不要让怜悯钻进我的心头
Access granted, Agent Sterling.
允许进入 斯特林特工
Hard drive's gone.
硬盘不在了
Yeah, Roger.
好 收到
The bodies from the crash site are here.
事故现场的尸体已运送到
File black zero zero one.
黑档001
It's not on the server.
服务器上没有
Oh, just appeared.
有了
The backup just started.
开始备份了
Parker know you got Hardison killed?
帕克尔知道你害死了哈德森吗
All right, let's move in.
好了 进去
It's clear. All right, everybody, move out.
没人 全部人 撤出
All right. Come on, let's move on.
快点 撤退
Trojan Horse.
特洛伊木马
The coroner's van is a Trojan Horse.
验尸车是特洛伊木马
No.
不
I'm the Trojan Horse.
我是特洛伊木马
There's no way out. The building's in lockdown.
这里没有出路 整栋楼被封锁了
Of course there's a way out.
当然有出路
You found it.
你已经找到了
You just thought it was the way in.
只不过你以为那是入口
Did you really think she was gonna find it?
你就预料到她能找到吗
Well, you know, 50/50.
反正有一半的几率
It's Agent Casey.
我是凯西特工
Get the guards across the street to the theater now.
马上派警卫去对面街的剧院
No, they're gonna be mixed in with the audience.
不 他们会混在观众当中
Bravo!
精彩
Bravo! Bravo!
精彩 精彩
I don't suppose you're done.
你应该还没结束
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
What you were doing. Back in the room.
你之前的举动 在小黑屋里的时候
When did you learng to act like that?...
你什么时候学会那样演戏的
Oh, Sophie. She really helped me.
苏菲 她帮了我大忙
She's directing now. She...she found her calling.
她现在是导演了 找到了自己的位置
Your ride to a life sentence in a secret prison has arrived.
你将被送去秘密监狱 终生监禁
Any last requests?
还有什么夙愿未了吗
Yes.
有
The other reason I needed it to be you
我需要你入这局
was so that I could ask you this.
是为了请你帮个忙
Don't tell them I got the black book.
别告诉他们我弄到了黑名册
Transfer papers.
交接文件
Send me to jail forever.
把我关到死吧
You know, just don't tell them I got their names.
但别告诉他们我手上有他们的名单
You know, send me away for the break-in.
以闯入为名把我收监吧
Say that the file wasn't on the hard drive.
就说档案不在硬盘上
It's a list of all the sins and secret bank accounts
那份名单上写满了全世界最有权势者的
of the most powerful men in the world. Yes.
罪恶私密账号♥ 没错
It'll be open season for every grifter and thief out there.
这简直就是外边所有骗子和小偷的狂欢节
If I don't tell them, they'd be defenseless.
如果我不告诉他们 他们就将毫无防备
Yeah, that's right. That's exactly right, yeah.
没错 对 太对了
See, you don't tell them, they won't see it coming.
如果你不告诉他们 他们就预料不到
They broke the world, James.
他们毁了这个世界 詹姆斯
Do you boys want to know what I think?
你们想知道我的想法吗
I don't know.
我不知道了
Yeah. He has that effect on people.
是啊 他总能把人带到这步田地
Nathan...
内森
you and I are not the same.
你和我不一样
We don't believe in the same things.
我们的价值观不同
叫苏菲小心驾驶
现在我们扯平了
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
That couldn't have been easy.
这肯定不容易
Actually, justice is always easy.
实际上 正义永远容易
There it is, man...the Holy Grail.
就是这个 圣杯
A thousand bad guys.
上千的坏蛋
A lot of revenge in there
无数替天行道的壮举
just waiting on a righteous man to take a swing.
只等某位正义人士号♥令天下了
Yeah.
是啊
That man's not gonna be me.
那个人不会是我
We're out. Done.
我们退出 结束了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表