剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Next on the agenda
下面有请
is a presentation by Dr. Eleanor Sattler.
埃莉诺·萨特勒博士做陈述
But first, a special guest --
但首先 有请特别来宾
Ms. Caroline Cowan from our newest neighbor, Value!More.
来自实惠多的新邻居卡洛琳·科温女士
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Thank you, Mr. Mayor,
谢谢您 市长先生
council members, fine citizens.
各位议员以及好公民们
I am here tonight to thank you for welcoming our little store
今晚 就欢迎鄙店入驻贵镇及诸位心里
into your town and into your hearts.
我在这里表示衷心的感谢
Nate, what's she doing?
内特 她来干什么
Stand by, Sophie.
做好准备 苏菲
Your town cherishes strong community values,
贵镇非常重视社区价值观
just like Value!More does.
实惠多也同样如此
And we consider ourselves a family for a reason.
我们把所有人视作家人只为一个原因
Because when it's time to circle the wagons,
因为面对敌人时
families protect each other.
家人会彼此保护
That is why I feel it is my responsibility to tell you
所以 发现贵镇有令人不安的事情
something very disturbing that I discovered about your town.
我自认为有责任要知会大家
Uh, Nate, something's wrong.
内特 不对劲
There's one. And there's another one.
这有一个 还有一个
That's -- thank -- thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
That's very, very super-helpful, babe.
真有帮助 亲爱的
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢
Guys, Sophie's aliases have been flagged online.
苏菲的别名都在网上备案了
By who?
哪个
Everyone. Look -- there's three more.
每一个 看 还有三个呢
That's -- uh, thank you, babe.
谢谢你了亲 别捣乱
We -- we see. We...
我们看到了
Mr. Mayor, did you know
市长先生 您是否清楚
you have a wanted eco-terrorist living in your midst?
在座各位中有一个经济恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's terrible. Impossible.
真可怕 不可能吧
Among Dr. Sattler's long litany of radical protests
萨特勒博士长♥期♥的激进抗♥议♥历史
are the arson fire of a Nigerian oil field
包括在尼日利亚油田纵火
and the bombing of a Japanese S.U.V. factory,
在日本的多功能车工厂放置炸♥弹♥
in which three innocent men were killed.
导致三人死亡
What?!
什么
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
Shocking, isn't it?
很震惊 对吧
Nate, I think I've overstayed my welcome.
内特 我好像快不受欢迎了
Hardison, a little help, please.
哈德森 赶紧帮忙
I'm working on it.
正想办法呢
Go.
走起
Acts of violence, sabotage,
暴行及破坏
all in the name of saving the earth.
都是以拯救地球的名义来进行
My friends,
我的朋友们
can we really trust anything she has to say here tonight?
今晚我们还能相信她所说的话吗
What's that?
什么情况
That's the fire alarm.
是火警
How's that?
这个如何
Subtle.
够巧妙
Ugh! Great.
太好了
You know, I spent all day memorizing metall-othi-o-nein,
一整天我都在背这个什么金属硫蛋白
metall-othi-o-nein.
金属硫蛋白
Guys, Sophie's alias was airtight
各位 在实惠多伪造在线文章
until Value!More forged a dozen online articles to destroy it.
毁掉苏菲的别名之前 那些都无懈可击
Hey, that's our trick. I know.
这不是我们的手段吗 我知道
How far is she gonna go to protect her store?
她还会怎么保护自己的店呢
Well, we'll find out.
我们会查明的
You remember I said Value!More closed three of its stores?
还记得我说过实惠多关掉过三家分店吗
The second one was because of a union scare.
第二家是因为害怕工会
Oh. It'd set a legal precedent.
还成了法律先例
They'd have to unionize all the stores.
那他们得联合所有的店铺
Caroline would, uh, shut down her store
卡洛琳可以关掉她的店
rather than the risk the entire company.
不用危及整个公♥司♥
Can I get a "Good morning, Value!More"?
大家一起说"早安 实惠多"
Good morning, Value!More!
早安 实惠多
And who's Value!More?
谁是实惠多
We're Value!More!
我们是实惠多
And what's Value!More?
实惠多是什么
The best!
是最棒的
This reminds me of North Korea.
这让我想到朝鲜
Come on, Eliot, shake it.
来吧 埃利奥特 动起来
Give me some soul!
来点黑人范儿
Are you dancing? I hate you.
你在跳舞吗 我恨你
Welcome to Value!More.
欢迎光临实惠多
You got to be kidding me.
这是开玩笑吧
First paycheck, huh?
第一笔薪水吗
They think we can live off of this?
他们觉得这点钱就能养活自己吗
It seems most folks are working here
大多数人在找到更好的工作前
just till they can find something better.
都会留在这里
Tell you what -- there's a meeting tonight.
今晚有个会
This guy says he can change things.
这个人说他能改变现状
You in?
你要来吗
I'd sure like to hear what he has to say.
我愿意听听他会说点什么
All right, good deal.
那就这么定了
You all right?
没事吧
Yeah. These didn't used to be so heavy.
没事 以前这些东西可没这么重
You wouldn't think it,
你会不以为意
but I actually used to own a hardware store.
但其实我以前自己开五金店
You're kidding me.
不是吧
You and my old man.
我爸以前也干这行
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I'll tell you -- he could tell you where everything was
我告诉你 他甚至能在你走进商店前
before you even walked in the
就告诉你所有东西的位置
store -- he'd tell you exactly what you needed,
告诉你 你所需的东西
and he knew where every bolt, nut, and washer was in that place.
他知道螺钉 螺帽和垫圈应该装在哪里
Why'd you lose your store?
你为什么会失去你的店
Oh, I shut her down.
我自己关掉的
No use trying to compete with Value!More.
跟实惠多竞争一点意义都没有
It's -- it's a young man's game.
这是年轻人的游戏
With the diabetes,
得了糖尿病后
I'm not as quick on my feet as I used to be.
我再也不像年轻时那样健步如飞了
You new in town?
你是新来的吗
I could have sworn I knew everyone around here.
我敢说这附近的人我都认识
I'm just passing through, actually.
其实 我只是路过这里
Oh. Archer.
亚彻
Right.
没错
Martin. Martin.
马丁 马丁
Nice to meet you. Good to meet you, man.
很高兴认识你 我也是 先生
Let me help you with these.
我来帮你吧
What do you got?
你在吃什么
Oh, got to keep my blood sugar up.
我必须保持血糖水平
My wife's secret recipe.
我妻子的独家秘方
You want some?
你要来点吗
No, thanks, but you enjoy.
不用了 谢谢 你自己享用吧
Hey, Martin, those 12-packs of fabric softener
马丁 架子上的那十二包
are just flying off the shelves.
衣物柔顺剂刚刚被拿光了
Look, can you grab some more from the stock room A.S.A.P.?
你能尽快从库房♥里拿些过来吗
I-I would, but I'm on my break.
我 我愿意 但现在轮到我休息呢
It's a busy day, big guy.
今天很忙 老家伙
Could really use you to take one for the team.
为了集体利益 只能劳驾你了
Sorry. Keep your seat, Martin.
抱歉 你接着坐吧 马丁
I got it. I'll take care of this one.
我来 我来处理吧
Hey, uh, let's keep this off the clock, okay?
这事可不计入工作时
And tuck your shirt in.
把衣服塞进裤子里
I don't understand.
我不明白
Pickup game -- that's code for union meeting.
什么选拔赛 那是工会集♥会♥的暗号♥
We got a traitor inside.
咱们内部有奸细
We got to nip this in the bud, "Toot sweet."
咱们必须防患于未然 刻不容缓
Okay, Eliot,
好了 埃利奥特
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表