剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Celebrities.
名人
I got one.
我知道一个
This is pre-teen Sandy Matteo.
这个女孩是珊迪·马特奥
She's from that show "Sandy's school times."
她出演电视剧《珊迪的校园时光》
She's got a major fan base -- major.
有庞大的粉丝群 非常大
An endorsement from this girl's gonna give us a tsunami of hype.
这女孩的支持能让我们的宣传石破天惊
What? No! There is no way.
什么 不行 没门
It is three points on the gross, or --
总共要有三分 不然
okay, or I fire your ass --
不然我就炒了你
The Harold Shuckersan agency shrivels up and dies!
哈罗德·沙克仙经纪公♥司♥从此一蹶不振
Where the hell are my clothes?
我衣服去哪里了
It's impossible to find anything in these giant totes, isn't it?
要在这么大的手袋里找东西可不容易吧
You know, I almost lost my shih tzu in mine.
我差点在里面丢过狮子狗
No. No, no.
不要 不要
That's disgusting.
这衣服真恶心
What's yours, hmm? A Gucci?
你这是什么包 古琦吗
It's an original Erin Walter -- not on the market yet.
这是初版艾琳·沃尔特 还没上市
You're Sandy Matteo, right?
你是珊迪·马特奥 对吗
You're marvelous, darling.
你棒极了 亲爱的
Sandy Matteo now loves and endorses Baby Joy Rage.
珊迪·马特奥现在喜欢并支持喜怒宝宝
You know what, man?
你知道吗
I could actually make a second career as a paparazzo.
我改行当狗仔队也不错
All right, great. Let's get that endorsement out there.
很好 我们要对她的支持做点文章
Got you. I am currently embedding Matteo's photos
好的 我正把马特奥的照片植入
on 23 different sites...
23个不同的网站上
Teen blog pages, game portals,
青少年博客 游戏门户
toy blogs -- you name it.
玩具博客 应有尽有
I even got celebrities tweeting about it.
我还让名人发推讨论它
Man, if there is a kid who does not know
如果有小孩下周还不知道
what this toy is by next week,
这是什么玩具
they're probably being homeschooled somewhere under a rock.
那他们八成接受家庭教育 与世隔绝
Okay, next step is scarcity.
下一步是造成短缺
All right, we got to make it feel like
我们要造成一种
every mom and dad in the country
全国所有父母
can't get their hands on this toy.
都买♥♥不到这玩具的感觉
Got it.
明白
I was just wondering if you might, by any chance,
我想问问 有没有可能你们
have one of those Baby Joy Rage
还有喜怒宝宝
No, "Joy Rage."
不对 是"喜怒"
It's a doll.
是个洋娃娃
Zachary.
扎克利
I need more conviction.
你的语气要坚定一点
What's the most important thing
对于演员来说
for an actor to remember in character?
角色饰演里最重要的是什么
Your lines. No desire.
台词 错 是渴望
What do you want, Zachary?
你想要什么 扎克利
What does the character want?
角色想要什么
The toy.
玩具
Why do you want it, Zachary?
你为什么想要 扎克利
To make my child happy?
为了哄孩子开心
No.
错
You want that toy so that your child
你想要这个玩具 好让你孩子
will sit still for a couple of seconds
能安静地坐一段时间
and give you some peace and quiet
给你一丝清静
so you can finally open that delicious bottle of Merlot
能让你打开那瓶
that you've been dreaming about since 10:00 A.M. this morning.
从今早十点就一直想喝的梅鹿辄酒
God.
天啊
You get me.
你真了解我
When I win my first Oscar...
等我赢得第一座奥斯卡奖时
I'm gonna name it after you, Ms. Devereaux.
我绝对会用您的名字来命名 德弗罗女士
I'm gonna thank everyone, and then I'm gonna say,
我会先谢谢大家 然后说
"This is not an Oscar..."
这不仅仅是座奥斯卡
"It's a Devereaux." Okay, Zachary.
而是座德弗罗 好了 扎克利
Right.
好吧
Hello. Yes.
你好 对
I need this Baby Joy Rage doll.
我要买♥♥喜怒宝宝洋娃娃
"Baby Joy Rage."
喜怒宝宝
Yeah, my kid has been going crazy for this thing.
对 我孩子超迷这玩具
All of his friends have one,
他所有朋友都有
and my wife has made me drive to the store three times
而且我老婆已经让我开车去商店三次了
just to see if it's in yet.
看还有没有货
Pantani!
潘塔尼
You wanted to see me, sir?
您叫我吗 先生
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Sandy Matteo is plugging this doll?
珊迪·马特奥支持这洋娃娃
I thought she had an exclusive with us --
我还以为她支持我们
on the mini-skirt dancer hoop.
那个转呼啦圈迷你裙舞♥女♥
Well, I'll look into it.
我去调查
And customer relations is saying we're getting calls
客服说我们接到的电♥话♥都在问
asking if we own the doll,
我们是否生产这种洋娃娃
wanting to know when it's gonna be released.
想知道它什么时候发♥售♥
Oh, well, look at this.
看啊
That toy rep I saw.
我见过的那个玩具商代表
Oh, oh, she is a naughty, naughty girl.
她还真是个坏女孩
Okay, I want a sit-down with Gil Barton
我要和玩具坊的吉尔·巴顿见个面
at Joylandia A.S.A.-freaking-P.
马上他妈的就要见
And I want the media saturation numbers
我想在今天下班前拿到
on this demon doll before the end of business today.
这可恶洋娃娃的媒体饱和度
Come on! Chop-chop!
快 抓紧时间
Let's move!
快点行动
Baby Joy Rage's media saturation number's hovering around 62%.
喜怒宝宝的媒体饱和度徘徊在62%
It's not enough.
这还不够
We need it to be at least 89%.
我们至少要达到89%
Santa's little helper here is right -- the doll's a bust.
圣诞小精灵说对了 这洋娃娃不行
Whirlie stupid thing would have done worse.
那风暴什么的表现会更糟
And you're an expert on this because?
你凭什么知道
Guys. Because I was there. It spoke to me.
各位 就凭我在那里时 它对我说话了
It spoke to you?
对你说话了
Yes, it reminded me of a toy
对 它让我想起了一个玩具
my social worker used to make me do exercises with.
那是社工给我练习用的
Are you kidding me with that?
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, like you always do what you're supposed to? This is stupid.
就好像你总是听指挥似的 真蠢
Guys, just settle down.
大家别吵了
Wait a minute. Exercises -- what kind of exercises?
等等 练习 什么练习
Identifying emotions or something like that.
识别情感之类的
And what do you feel here?
你感觉到了什么
Anger.
愤怒
And this girl with an ice cream cone?
这个拿着脆皮甜筒的女孩呢
More anger.
更愤怒
And these happy folks at the beach?
海滩边高兴的人们呢
Actually, this one may be...
看来 这个
definitely anger.
明显是愤怒
That's it. That's it. It's obvious.
没错 就是这个 很明显
We can't con a 6-year-old.
我们骗不了六岁小孩
You know who we can con?
知道我们骗得了谁吗
Their parents.
他们的父母
Okay, so, Hardison, you get on that lecture thing.
哈德森 你去搞定讲座
Eliot, you get on the mommies.
埃利奥特 你搞定妈妈们
And he doesn't mean that literally.
他可不是字面的意思哦
That joke is never funny. It's always funny.
那不好笑 一直很好笑
No. It's not. Hardison.
不好笑 哈德森
Comedy's about timing, and you don't have it!
幽默要讲究时机 你没把握好
Do we really think parents are gonna bite on this?
父母真会上当吗
Uh, yeah. What do you think parents are most afraid of?
当然 你觉得父母最怕什么
Clowns. No.
小丑 错
Evil clowns? No, Parker.
邪恶的小丑 错 帕克尔
Crazy clowns called Geegee
那种叫做吉吉
who whisper your name from under your bed?
在你床边低呼名字的疯狂小丑吗
No.
错
No, parents are most afraid that their kids
不 父母最怕他们的孩子
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表