剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I'd rather do this in a back alley or somewhere.
我比较喜欢在偏僻小巷之类的地方
You watch too many movies.
你电影看多了
The cash.
钱呢
Yeah, your product's great,
不错 是好货
but I can't afford your prices anymore.
但我付不起你要的价
Price is non-negotiable.
价钱没得商量
What were you thinking, David --
你想什么呢 大卫
banning my students from the school?
居然禁止我的学生进学校
This is not the time or place.
没空跟你扯这些
$12,000 a kilo, Lampard. Non-negotiable.
一万二一千克 兰帕德 没得商量
Oh, my God.
天呐
You two are -- you won't get away with this.
你们俩 你们别想得逞
This school is no longer a school for troubled youth,
学校已经不是为你所谓的"失足少年"
as you call it, and you no longer work here.
所开设的了 而你 被开除了
Look -- my body will heal.
我的身体会痊愈
It's about my students.
问题是我的学生
These kids, they come from foster homes.
那些孩子 都来自寄养家庭
A lot of them have a-arrest records.
很多人都有被捕记录
They can't afford normal trade school,
他们连普通的职业学校都上不起
never mind culinary school.
更别说烹饪学校了
I was giving them a second chance.
我给了他们重来一次的机会
We're about to open a restaurant at the school,
我们即将在学校里开一家餐厅
give them job opportunities.
给他们提供就业
Now they have nowhere to go.
现在他们无处可去了
And all this so Lampard can jack up the tuition costs?
这一切都是兰帕德为了提高学费搞的
He says nobody cares about the art,
他说没有人关心艺术
that they all just want to be celebrity chefs,
他们只想成为名厨
get their own TV show.
有自己的烹饪节目
He's charging 30 grand tuition,
他收取三万美金的学费
promising folks they can become rock-star chefs or something.
承诺学员们会成为明星大厨之类的
This doesn't explain the beating that you took.
这也没法解释你为何会被打
I'm pretty sure Lampard's dealing drugs.
我肯定兰帕德在贩毒
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I walked in on him and a couple of guys.
我听到他和一些人的谈话
They exchanged a briefcase full of cash for a big duffel bag.
他们用一箱子现金换取了一个大露营包
Did -- did you see any drugs?
你 看见毒品了吗
I did hear someone say the price was $12,000 a kilo.
我听见有人说价格是一万二一千克
Cocaine. Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Can you help me?
你们能帮我吗
Can I talk to you?
借一步说话
It just -- it seems like he should go to the police.
这事 这事他应该去找警♥察♥
I know what you're gonna say, Nate,
我知道你要说什么 内特
but I want to tell you something about Toby.
但我想告诉你托比的事
He taught me how to use a knife.
他教会了我如何用刀
Use a knife? No. Not like I use a knife.
用刀 不是 不是我那种
He taught me how to cook.
他教会了我烹饪
I was out of the service, and I was working for my second PMC.
当时我刚退伍 在第二家民间军事组织工作
And the jobs we were taking were way across the line --
我们所做的那些工作越界了
past extractions and security actions.
不止是侦查和保安活动
Wet work.
暗♥杀♥
Yeah.
是的
Anyway, I met Toby.
总之 我遇到了托比
We were reconning this restaurant in Belgium.
我们当时在侦察比利时的一家餐馆
And I should have closed him out.
我应该处理了他
I should have been in and out in under 90 seconds.
在90秒之内搞定
But I ended up talking to him for three hours.
但我却和他聊了三个小时
He showed me that I could use my knife
他让我明白自己可以用刀
to create instead of destroy.
去创造 而不是去毁坏
I stuck around for a couple of months.
我又在那里停留了几个月
He taught me everything there was
他教给了我
about the art of food, and I...
食物的艺术 而我...
he's one of the guys that kept me from falling all the way down.
他是阻止我走向灭亡的其中一位
So now, I'm asking the other guy
所以现在 我请求另外一位
to understand why I'm gonna help him.
理解我为何非要帮他
Hey. You seem kind of down lately, girl.
你最近有点没精打采的 丫头
What's up? Talk to me.
怎么了 和我说说
Hardison... delivery! Well, I feel
哈德森 快递 我觉得
That's my stuff.
我的东西
Yeah.
太好了
You know, I usually have to order these from Holland.
通常我只能从荷兰买♥♥这些东西
But they have a store right here in Portland, man.
原来他们在波特兰就有分店
What?
干嘛
You got to tip the guy. For doing his job?
你得付小费 就为他做了本职工作
Hardison, he rode all the way over here on a bike to deliver your...
哈德森 他大老远骑车给你送快递...
That ain't nothing special. He got some exercise.
这有什么稀奇的 他得到了锻炼
...Dungeons & Dragons crap you ordered.
...你定的《龙与地下城》
He didn't bring me no cupcakes, no flowers, cards -- nothing.
他又没给我蛋糕啊花啊卡片什么的 没有
You want a tip, little Stanley Tucci looking...
你想要小费 长得跟史丹利·图奇似的
Two quarters, two pennies. Go buy your mama something.
50美分 2美分 孝敬你妈去吧
This town rocks.
这里太棒了
Who would have known that you can get a negative ion capacitor here?
谁会想到 这里能弄到负离子电容器
Seriously.
真心的
Okay, Sophie is still at the theater,
好了 苏菲还在剧院
doing whatever she's doing, so let's just do this.
忙她那些事情 所以 我们先开始吧
All right.
好的
David Lampard. He's a former chef.
大卫·兰帕德 曾经是个大厨
He wanted to be like an Emeril or Mario Batali,
他想成为艾梅里尔或马利欧·巴塔利
but he couldn't cut it in the big kitchens,
但他在厨房♥成就平平
so he turned to investing.
所以他转行投资
He takes over cooking schools that need help.
他买♥♥下那些需要帮助的烹饪学校
He charges ridiculous tuition,
收取高昂的学费
but he offers loans at a bargain interest rate of 30%.
但提供助学贷款 利息高达30%
Now, if people can't pay,
如果没法偿还
he takes their cars, their homes, whatever.
他就会拿走人家的车子 房♥子等等
I mean, he's basically a loan shark, but the legal kind.
基本上他就是放高♥利♥贷♥ 但是合法
I mean, all his accounts are legit.
他所有的账户都合法
All the money's in the right spots.
所有的钱各就各位
Okay, yeah, but according to Eliot's friend,
但是 根据埃利奥特朋友的描述
it's not about money. It's about drugs.
问题不是钱 而是毒品
You see, Lampard took three trips to France in the last six months,
你们看 兰帕德半年内三次前往法国
which, for a guy in the food biz, is not weird
对于做食品生意的人来说 没啥好奇怪的
except for the fact that, according to his GPS,
但根据他的导航 事实上
He never spent any time in the food world.
他并没有去什么美食世界
Where was he?
他去哪了
Out in the middle of nowhere, under bridges, in back alleys.
全是偏僻的地方 桥底下 小巷里
So, what? They're bringing drugs in from France?
所以说 他们从法国引进毒品
He's probably buying them wholesale from the French
他可能成批从法国引进
and then shipping them here.
然后运回美国
Yeah, but, I mean, it doesn't surprise me
是啊 我倒不奇怪
that his accounts are clean.
他账户很干净
I mean, dealers don't hide their money in accounts.
毒贩不会将钱藏在账户里
So, where are they hiding it?
那他会藏在哪
Safest place they know -- right next to their stash.
他们认为最安全的地方 跟毒品放一起
So what we got to do is we got to steal the stash,
我们要做的是 把毒品偷出来
forcing Lampard to give the new restaurant
逼兰帕德把新餐馆
and the school back to Toby Heath.
和学校还给托比·希思
Sophie, we need you to come in.
苏菲 你得回来
Nate, we're in the middle of a Meisner Exercise.
内特 我们在进行"麦斯勒技法"
You're happy.
你很快乐
I'm happy.
我很快乐
You're happy. I'm happy.
你很快乐 我很快乐
Glad everyone's happy. Um, your day job needs you.
很高兴大家都快乐 你的工作召唤你
Oh, God, did I do it wrong?
天呐 是不是我做错了什么
No, no, no, no, no, no. You're fine.
不不不 你很好
I just have these... voices in my head.
只是有些声音 萦绕脑海中
Take five, everybody.
休息5分钟吧 各位
45.
45分钟
I know it's short notice,
我知道很突然
but our celebrity chef just dropped out,
但是我们的名厨刚刚退出了
and the network think you're a perfect replacement
网络上说你是美国市场的
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表