剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
If it's not drugs, what is it?
不是毒品 那是什么
Truffles.
松露
It's the French winter truffle.
这是法国冬松露
Black market on these things are off the charts.
这东西在黑市上供不应求
You can't grow 'em, you can't make 'em.
既不能人工培植 也不能人工制♥造♥
They just appear, like mushrooms.
只能等它冒出来 就像蘑菇
High-end restaurants will pay five, up to six grand a pound.
高档餐厅会以每磅五 六千的价格购买♥♥
13 grand a kilo wholesale.
一万三一千克的批发价
Cocaine's what -- $12,000 a key
可♥卡♥因♥是多少 一万二吗
and heroin's $18,000?
海♥洛♥因♥是一万八
Less than that in Mexico, a little more in Southeast Asia.
在墨西哥贵点 在东南亚便宜点
So, truffles are the cocaine of the food world.
这么说 松露是美食界的可♥卡♥因♥
When I was walking by those guys, they had a bag.
当我路过那些家伙时 看见他们带着包
And I smelled it.
我闻到了
Nothing smells like a French truffle.
法国松露的味道无以伦比
Lampard's selling them to restaurants, others chefs.
兰帕德把它们卖♥♥给其它餐厅的大厨
Him and Jean-Luc are splitting the profit.
他和让卢克分享收益
What now?
现在该怎么办
Cocaine or truffles, the play's the same.
无论是可♥卡♥因♥还是松露 设的局不变
We got to find out where he's hiding them.
我们得找出他藏松露的地方
I was in the refrigerator.
我当时在冰库
That's where Rampone found me.
兰庞在那里发现了我
Actually, he called it a freezer.
事实上 他称之为冷冻库
Said it was off-limits.
说那里禁止入内
Offlimits? Yeah, in a cooking school.
禁止入内 对 在烹饪学校里
That's where they are.
它们就在那里
Sophie, we're gonna run a version
苏菲 我们需要一个升级版的
of the White Van Speakers.
"白车演说家"骗局
Your acting students -- uh...
你那些学习表演的学生
do you think they can handle it?
你觉得他们演得来吗
Of course they can. They're my students.
当然行 他们是我的学生
What was that?
怎么回事
It's just Zachary getting to his authentic place.
扎卡里找到了他的真实自我
I'm gonna turn this place from a microbrewery into a gastropub.
我要把这间小餐厅华丽变身成美食酒吧
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样
Teach me to like stuff.
教我怎么喜欢东西
Parker, I don't have time for this, all right?
帕克尔 我没时间教你这个 好吗
I got to get this stuff done.
我得先把这事做完
Then I got to get back to the school.
然后再赶回学校
So, I filled the ink cartridges with orange juice,
我把橙汁灌进墨盒里
and I ran a sheet of potato starch through the printer,
把马铃薯淀粉纸放进打印机
and voila?
你瞧怎么着
Edible paper.
可食纸张
It's delicious.
味道好极了
Now... goggles.
现在 戴好护目镜
Place the paper right here,
把纸夹在这里
and when I fire the laser at it,
当我将激光射在纸上时
it will create a vapor
它就会产生一种蒸汽
that is going to float and rise into the inverted wine glasses.
漂浮上升至倒置的酒杯里
I don't think chef scary guy is gonna like this.
我认为那个恐怖大厨不会喜欢的
He said we were just supposed to prep
他说我们只要准备食材
till he gets here.
等他回来
Okay. Excuse you, Miss thing.
好吧 注意 事妈小姐
I am prepping.
我就在准备食材
I am prepping a citrus wine complement with a laser.
我正在准备柑桔酒的食材 用激光噢
Hi.
你好
If you're looking for chef, he's running late.
如果你是在找大厨 他迟到了
Sure are a lot of shifty people around here.
这里好多神神秘秘的人
Oh, Mr. Rampone? Yes?
兰庞先生 怎么了
Looks like you've got competition in the male cougar department.
看来你有竞争对手了
Yeah, man, he was just here,
没错 伙计 他刚才还在这里
looking all kinds of shifty.
神神秘秘 游来晃去
What do you mean, "shifty?"
什么叫"神神秘秘"
What do you mean, what do I mean?
什么叫"我什么意思"
Sh-sh-shifty. It's just -- like you. Shifty.
神神秘秘 就像你一样 神神秘秘
Like, dressed in black, everything -- shifty.
一身黑衣 就是 神神秘秘
Goggles.
戴上护目镜
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, hello. Gnar Slabdash.
你好 我是加·斯莱戴施
The "n" is mostly silent.
字母n不发音
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
Boss, some of the guys saw a...
老板 有人看见一个...
guy sneaking around.
偷偷摸摸的人
Good work, Rampone.
干得好 兰庞
Mister...
怎么称呼
Uh, Slabdash. Um, I'm a food mover.
斯莱戴施 我是个美食运货商
What exactly are you saying?
你到底在说什么
I think you know exactly what I'm saying.
我想你知道我说的是什么
Spell it out.
开门见山吧
Well, if you want to make a smoothie,
如果你想打一杯果昔
you need to make sure that you're gonna blend the right fruit, yes?
就得确保自己混合了的水果正确 对吧
You're not very good at spelling.
你真不擅长开门见山
I deal in certain food products that certain
我主要经营某些特定美食
high-end restaurants find extremely valuable.
高档餐厅重金难求的
You offering me a deal
你准备向我提供
on some kind of a rare fruit, like a cherimoya?
某种稀有水果 比如番荔枝
Oh, no. I- I actually don't get out of the tub for cherimoya.
不 我压根儿没把番荔枝放在眼里
No. Truffles -- looking to move truffles.
不 是松露 我希望运送松露
Black winter -- looking to move them fast and quick.
黑冬松露 希望将它们快捷运达
Interested?
感兴趣吗
I have plenty. Let me ask you something.
我有很多 我问你一下
Are you still getting them from France?
你还在从法国进货吗
Is Napoleon bringing them to you on his horse?
拿破仑骑马为你送来的吗
Napoleon's dead.
拿破仑已经死了
Thank you, Rampone.
多谢提醒 兰庞
Where else am I supposed to get French truffles from?
那我还能从哪里得到法国松露
Forget it, Lampard. I thought you were living in the modern world.
算了 兰帕德 还以为你活在现代社会呢
I'm in the wrong place.
我来错地方了
I'm going out for a while.
我要出去一会儿
It's just food.
只是食物啊
It's not just food, all right?
不只是食物 知道吗
Some people could look at it and see just food, but not me.
有些人只能看出是食物 但我不是
I see art.
我能看出艺术
When I'm in the kitchen,
我待在厨房♥时
I'm -- I'm creating something out of nothing.
我是在创作 从无到有
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
And sometimes, I crush it. Sometimes, it's crap.
有时我会搞砸 有时做得很垃圾
But either way, it makes me feel something.
但不管怎样 它让我有所感觉
Feel what?
什么感觉
Just... feel.
就是 感觉
Feel. Okay.
感觉 好吧
You know, I didn't feel anything for a long time,
过去有很长一段时间 我对一切都没有感觉
and Toby taught me how to cook,
然后托比教我烹饪
and after he did, I started to feel stuff again.
然后 我又开始有感觉了
That's why I share it through my food.
所以我通过食物表达出来
This is my art. This is my art, Parker.
这是我的艺术 我的艺术 帕克尔
It's like letting a stranger in your head just for a second.
就像让一个陌生人进入你的脑中 只那一刻
And you allow them to feel what you're feeling.
你允许他们感觉到 你的感觉
Look again.
再看看
The climate, the land...
气候 土地
This is France.
宛如法国
Lampard.
兰帕德
This your land, mister, uh...?
这是你的土地吗 这位
Gnar Slabdash. The "n" is mostly silent.
加·斯莱戴施 字母n不发音
No, actually, the land here,
不 事实上 这里的土地
it belongs to this lovely creature -- Rebecca Wambach.
都属于这位可人儿 瑞贝卡·瓦姆巴♥赫♥
David Lampard.
这是大卫·兰帕德
Are you a friend of Gnar's?
你是加的朋友吗
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
May I see it? The truffle?
我能看看这个松露吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表