剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Can somebody please tell me
有没有人能告诉我
how a witness in federal protection
一个政♥府♥保护的证人
gets his hands on a couple hundred thousand dollars
是如何拿到几十万
we don't know about?
而我们却浑然不知
Here you go. For the Wifi.
给 无线上网的费用
Thanks.
谢谢
He was selling people free internet
他靠书店的免费上网收费
for five bucks a pop at the bookstore.
每次五美金
The parking-lot scam. That's old-school.
停车场骗局 老花招了
Yeah, I bet he's been running dozens of the same scam
对 我敢打赌过去十个月里
for the last 10 months.
他多次上演这套骗局
Hardison, here's what I need you to do immediately--
哈德森 我要你立刻做件事
go over to that barn.
到谷仓去
I want you to play a rival bidder, okay?
我要你去扮演竞购对手
We need that guy to access those secret accounts.
我们得让这家伙登陆那些秘密帐户
Eliot, Sophie, you stay with the marshal.
埃利奥特 苏菲 你们继续看着法警
Do whatever you have to do to keep her dialed in.
极力阻止她打电♥话♥过来
What do you mean that there is a rival bidder?
什么叫"有竞购对手"
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just don't know if $150,000 is worth the years
我真不知道15万能否弥补
possibly decades--that my grandfather spent--
我祖父数年甚至数十年的
Is it Gustavsen? It's Gustavsen, isn't it?
是古斯塔夫森吗 是古斯塔夫森 对吧
Such a bastard.
这个混♥蛋♥
I want it.
我要了
For what?
要了干嘛
To unlock its... artistic potential.
发掘它的...艺术潜能
This wheel well-- that one, too--
这个轮子 还有那个
would serve as the perfect base for my...
将会完美成就我的
my next expression.
下一部作品
Let me get this straight.
你是说
You're gonna take this car -- this car --
你想要这辆车 这辆车
And you're gonna dismantle it for parts?
还想把拆成碎块
Not parts.
不是碎块
I don't -- I don't -- I don't see parts.
我看到的 不是碎块
I see links to a very specific time and place.
它们是天时地利的美妙结合
I select only those that best capture
我选择的战利品
the gripping detail of their origins --
必须精致完美 系出名门
The grille of a 1921 Bentley.
1921年宾利的进气格栅
The side-door panels of a Mercer Cobra.
眼镜蛇汽车的侧门板
You took apart a 1921 Bentley...
你竟然拆了1921年的宾利
and a Mercer Cobra?
还有一辆眼镜蛇
Yes, they were acquired at a government auction last year.
没错 去年被政♥府♥收缴的
welded into --
还被焊接成了
I'll give you $300,000 for this car.
我给你30万买♥♥这辆车
$500,000.
50万
$600,000. $700,000.
60万 70万
I will give you 7-- 7-- $750,000 for this car.
我出价7 7 75万买♥♥这辆车
Sold.
成交
For shame.
真不要脸
Out.
滚
Pass code -- 2294.
密♥码♥ 2294
Client number -- 66155.
用户名 66155
$600,000 American, wired to primary location.
60万美元 电汇到首要地点
First password -- Boesky.
第一组密♥码♥ 伯斯基
Hardison, you getting all this?
哈德森 你收到没
Second is Milken. I'm working on it.
第二组是米尔肯 正在做呢
Third -- Steinbrenner.
第三组 史坦布瑞纳
Where's the guy on the other end of the line?
跟他通话的人位置在哪儿
Well, that's the problem. There is no guy.
这就是问题所在 并没有人
Erickson's leaving a recording on an internet voicemail.
埃里克森正在网上语♥音♥信箱中录音
It's kind of like a dead drop.
这就像是情报传递点
His account manager accesses the recording,
他的账户经理会登陆信箱
so there's never any direct link
这样埃里克森和他的秘密帐户
between Erickson and his secret accounts.
根本不会有直接的联♥系♥
I'm tracking the IP address,
我正在追踪IP地址
but we can actually get a bank location,
但只能查到银行的位置
These passwords are useless.
那些密♥码♥根本没用
Remember me from two days ago outside the coffee shop?
还记得我吗 两天前在咖啡馆外遇到的
"Used to be an owner."
"以前有过"那车的人
I'm about to be again.
很快又要有了
How can I help you?
我能怎么帮你呢
She there?
她还在吗
Yeah, she's in the back of the parking lot,
是啊 就在后面的停车场
watching us like a hawk.
紧盯着我们
Are we being suspicious enough?
我们够不够可疑呢
Never mind.
当我没问
So, what do you think you're gonna do
等这一切都结束之后
after all this is done?
你会做什么
Always wanted to open up my own restaurant.
我以前一直想自己开家餐厅
Now I'm probably gonna get stuck
现在多半是被哈德森缠住
making sure Hardison's doesn't go out of business.
维持他的餐厅别倒闭了
Throw a couple of drunks out every once in a while.
三不五时扔几个醉鬼出门
Maybe the place will get robbed once a year.
可能每年还会被抢劫一次
Don't use that.
别用那个
For future references, you can chew right through it.
可以用牙咬断 以资借鉴
Any other tips from back in the day,
还有别的源自过去经验的小贴士吗
when you used to...people?
就是你以前 那啥的经验
After sunset, this field is gonna be completely dark.
太阳下山后 这里就变得伸手不见五指了
No clear sight lines from the road.
在公路上根本就看不清这里
First thing to find a body out here would be a coyote --
尸体埋在这 只有狼才能找到
Okay. Now I'm scared.
好了 我被吓到了
I'm here. Eliot.
有我在呢 埃利奥特
You' what's scaring me.
就是你吓到我了
So, just for argument's sake,
咱们就来讨论讨论
which one of us do you think would cope better,
我们当中有谁能良好适应
you know, with being an ordinary person?
当普通人的生活
you know, without going...mad?
而不会 发疯
Me.
我
Really?
真的吗
'cause, um...
因为
Well, you know, I was thinking me.
好吧 我认为 是我
It's me.
是我
埃里克森 账户60万
转账警报
They're not mob hit men.
这俩杀手不是黑帮的人
They're hit men for...
这俩杀手是
Yeah. Portland police?
喂 波特兰警局吗
Okay, Parker, Hardison, get here as soon as you can.
帕克尔 哈德森 你们尽快赶来
All right, got it, Nate. We're on our way.
知道了 内特 我们在路上了
Uh, Cole, yes.
科尔 是的
Um, so, I'm at the warehouse with the car.
我就在放车的仓库里
The Myerson girl is on her way
梅耶森也在来的路上
to sign the papers and everything,
准备签文件了
Only I don't see you.
只是还没看到你
Yeah, the place is like an aircraft carrier.
这地方跟个航♥空♥母舰一样
I guess I'm at the, uh, the south end,
我想我在最南边
So, uh, give me a call when you get this.
听到我的留言后 给我回个电♥话♥
I'm tired.
我累了
You're tired?
你累了
Must be all this fresh air you're breathing.
肯定是新鲜空气吸多了
Where's the marshal?
那法警去哪儿了
You see her?
你看见她了吗
They're coming for us. Go.
他们是冲我们来的 快走
Nate, Marshal Rose called the cops.
内特 那女法警报♥警♥了
They're on our way to us now.
他们正冲我们这来呢
Guys, is our cover blown?
各位 我们暴露了吗
What did she tell the police?
她都跟警♥察♥说什么了
Do either one of you know where the marshal is right now?
你们有谁知道那法警现在在哪儿吗
Car show.
在车展上
Tried to distract me while your two friends spoke to Cole
你分散我的注意力 让你的两个同伙跟科尔
about murdering me for money.
谋划对我谋财害命
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表